8"high power red scorpion carbon filter
8"high power rvk exhaust
8" low power rvk intake
scscom hybrid fan controlled
8"silencer
3 x 600 watt has
digital ballasts
100l of water in wilmas using clay pebbles
have not hooked up the droppers, i am just going to hand feed at certain times using a maxi jet pump and a small piece of hose
100l of water in iws using clay pebbles
feed
both have air stones
genesis base grow and bloom
roots exxellerator
liquid oxygen
shogun cal mag
shogun pk18/19
clones were fed light solution of roots exxellurator for 1 week
the cuts are from a blueberry strain

re: 8 Wilma Vs 6 Pot Its Flood & Drain

these have been potted for 1 week now and are now growing roots rapidly

IMG_061634.JPG

IMG_061538.JPG
IMG_061433.JPG

have been feeding 2 times a day just a quick rinse over
IMG_061337.JPG
IMG_061231.JPG

sorry for sideways pictures, new to website. and help and advice will be appreciated

re: 8 Wilma vs 6 Pot - Its Flood & Drain

IMG_062027.JPG

does anyone know what this discolouration on the leaf means?

IMG_061929.JPG
IMG_061830.JPG
IMG_061730.JPG

does anyone know how to rotate the pictures? i couldn't see an option

I've tried saving the pictures all different ways and still no luck. frustrating

i did that aswell but only one way. i will try taking the next pics the other next time. thanks

the big bhudda cheese that are from seed will be going in the 1.5 1.5 journal

this is now week 3 of veg including 1 week for rooting in medium
IMG_074337.JPG

8 wilma pots on one as the other system got replaced by 4 aqua farms
IMG_074240.JPG
IMG_074047.JPG
IMG_073944.JPG
IMG_073836.JPG
IMG_073745.JPG

iws clones have been topped a few times will now veg for another 2 weeks, to let the smaller clones get enough roots before flip. i have had the clones for 3 weeks now
IMG_073632.JPG

probably won't be using the net
i am not sure why the wilma clones are considerably smaller than the ones in the iws system

Re: 8 Wilma vs 6 Pot - Its Flood & Drain

saw a couple of fungus gnats in res so i changed the water and sprayed iws plants with a product i will name in my next comment. plants have come back to life and are starting to grow now. they have not had the best start due to bad timing on my behalf. will upload new pics soon

does anyone know how long i should veg these plants for to have good space and a good yield? i will be using 4 600w and i will be lollipopping. i have topped these clones 2-3 times each maybe 4 times on a couple that stretched. this is the first time i have ever topped any of my plants i have always let them grow but have done lollipopping and some low stress training with fair results

no sign of any fungus gnats and have sprayed with pesticide. i have removed the aqua farms as i thought it was a little to extra. i now have more space to move around when in flowering

Not sure you listed the strain and indica / sativa %'s ? Pics look good whats your temps like ? And ppms/ec of your feeds? Just see the 2 center wilma clones and maybe 1 of the Its. showing some slight clawing ? You have a good amount of headroom to work with, they look like they need to bulk up a bit and get some strength in there stems before you flip? Im no expert tho just my observation what are your thaughts ?

yes is my 12 iws grow there has been a wilma system added and those clones area strain called blue pearl and are 70% sativa and 30% indica
in this grow i now just have the wilma system and the iws, these are all a blueberry strain. but the iws clones are more progressed than the wilma ones. yes a couple of the wilma have clawing, i do not know the exact cause weather it be over feed strength wise or over watering. my ec is 1.4 and ph is 6. i have been using the water from the iws res to feed the will pots. 2 times a day. i currently have 3 600w on

Back
Top Bottom