8 Wilma vs 6 Pot - It's Flood & Drain

Re: 8 Wilma vs 6 Pot - Its Flood & Drain

i have never had a problem with height, i just need to figure out how to get the biggest yield possible with the space i have, but i don't want them crammed together. i know less plants longer veg is good but i have quite a few crammed in both 2.4 tents. i have just put the fan on aswell so the is movement in the room now

To get the best out of your space it usually takes a few runs with a strain to understand its growth patterns , then you get a good idea how and when to train for yield .. theres no right or wrong, scrog nets offer a great platform to train and support plants but are a bit tricky... or space your girls out and add some lst allowing branches to become more dominant colas but you may need a plan to support those colas later on ..
How have your temps been ? Ive just droped my ec a bit due to higher temps causing my girls to drink alot showing signs they were getting to much nitrogen

yes that is true, i have been getting cuts of different strains recently so have not been settled. yes that is what I've have done before...lst. and then whatever falls over i tie up straight away. as its cold where i am the humidity has been around 30 which i know should be higher. i have took the lid of my res and put a bucket of water in there to try and raise it, and my temps are always 25-28degrees. i decided not to used my drippers on the wilma, i am just using a syringe with 60 ml out of the iws resiviour, twice a day at the minute. doesn't seem to need any more than that

i want to figure out how much the plants actually need at different stages of growth. i know with soil you want to water when it is not to wet and not to dry. i am trying to work out how it works with clay pebbles. am i defeating the point of hydro?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom