800W HPS - 11 Different Strains

Re: 800w hps , 11 different strains

Hello again, a quick update after 5 dayz, i already see some views in my thread but i dont see any comment about it , i hope someone responds to me and give me their thoughts about what u think about these :D
they gettin big i think, i plugged another 400w so their already lovin it..
thank u in advance

Growing Indoor , 800w hps, 11 strains PART 2 - YouTube

Nice to meet you and thanks for posting. Your plants do look very healthy. Is that soil under the clay? What are you feeding them?

lookin nice m8, i would turn your fan on 2 your ladies, help thicken stems and move that co2 over the leaves

Hello Buckshot thnx for the comment. That is soil under the clay , I am feeding them with HESI nutrients,
Thanks for stoping by stonerheid , i turned on the fan closer to the ladies, thnx for the tip.
i'll upload some videos and pictures soon as the grows goes,

this is my growing process, the one on the left is growing 5cm per 20hr, i will upload a picture too to show the hair starting to grow in one of my auto and to ask if anyone knowz if i should start giving her bloom nutes,
any comment about my grow would be helpful to me ,thank u in advance

Growing Indoor , 800w hps, 11 strains PART 3 - YouTube

this is the top of one of my auto's, white dwarf, 27 days
group_shot_3.jpg

she is starting to grow some hairs :D , but i dont know if i should stop feeding her with grow nutes and start bloom nutes for her ?? anyone?
group_shot_24.jpg

this is one of my girls , bagseeds , hope shes a SHE
group_shot_1.jpg

this is group shot
group_shot24.jpg

good luck to meee

dudes i need help asap, one of the autoflower the one in the picture above me the one in the left, is growing like FUUUUUUUUUUK, belive me or not for about 10 days she grew 50cm (about 20 inches) for 10 days, total height is 110cm (44 inches) 29.05.12 ..... i mean WTF ?
and the good thing is that shes been in flowering stage for about 5 days and budz starting to fatten up everywhereee , i will upload the day after tomorrow a picture bcuz i dont have any good cam at the moment, the strange thing is , i dont know if i will be able to have room for her if she grows bigger :O ., my growbox is only 2 meters high. I thought about gettin my lights 12/12 but since i have 3 autos, i will let my lights like its been from the beginning 20/4, ANY COMMENT OR IDEA ABOUT why shes getting so big , i never seen autoflower grow that big , from the way she looks, im thinking she will yield nearly 100 grams dry
please any suggestions or something that could help me through my grow ,anyone?
hmmm :Namaste: i hope someone reads this.....
thanks

dudes i need help asap, one of the autoflower the one in the picture above me the one in the left, is growing like FUUUUUUUUUUK, belive me or not for about 10 days she grew 50cm (about 20 inches) for 10 days, total height is 110cm (44 inches) 29.05.12 ..... i mean WTF ?
and the good thing is that shes been in flowering stage for about 5 days and budz starting to fatten up everywhereee , i will upload the day after tomorrow a picture bcuz i dont have any good cam at the moment, the strange thing is , i dont know if i will be able to have room for her if she grows bigger :O ., my growbox is only 2 meters high. I thought about gettin my lights 12/12 but since i have 3 autos, i will let my lights like its been from the beginning 20/4, ANY COMMENT OR IDEA ABOUT why shes getting so big , i never seen autoflower grow that big , from the way she looks, im thinking she will yield nearly 100 grams dry
thanks

Looks like you've got some very healthy plants there! :thumb:

I don't know a whole lot aout autos, but I didn't think they normally got that big either...some strains and/or phenos stretch more than others...not much you can do about it other than try to keep the lights close and keep proper temps. If she still stretches too much for your space, you can tie her over, or "super crop" by bending the stem(s) until it snaps, but doesn't break completely. The the stem will heal itself where you snap it, usually with a bump or knot, and then grow sideways, or whatever direction you let it heal in...

:Namaste:

thanks

supercrop to save the headroom!!!

i almost forgot one thing
shes 125cm tall !?!? autoflower? white dwarf

Nice Job! I grew 4 autos there not too long ago and they don't need much food if any. I also ran out of space so I built a make shift extension onto the tent.I put 2 of the biggest ones outside the tent and just moved the light to the edge. I'll try remember other things to watch out for with autos.Best of luck

Thank you everyone for comments and helping me through my grow, i just turned my lights on 12/12 and starting from tomorrow i will start feeding all of them with bloom nutes, i removed 4 of my bag seeds bcuz they turned out to be males , they didnt show any pistils, now i have total of 8 ladies in there, now i have a lot of more room in there , the thing is, when lights are turned off , the humidity goes to 80% + , reducing humidity in there would be a little problem but im thinking to buy some humidifier or something like that to control , or is there any cheaper way to do that ?, , thank you everyone for ur time , ill upload some pictures/videos as the grows goes,

The best thing is to keep the extractor fan going or keep the air circulating.That helps to keep the humidity down.....below 50% is best for flowering. If you have autos in there will they flower well under 12/12 lighting?

thank you for ur comment , i hope they do flower well , bcuz i decided to turn my lights 12/12 after i did some research and asked a few members here that grew autos and they said its not a problem, since i have 5 others that aint autos im thinking the best way to start blooming everything in there is to turn my lights into 12/12 cycle, i hope that is not gonna
affect my autos in any bad way :(, and about humidity , i think i need a humidifier to get humidity in growbox somewhere around 50%, :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom