818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple

Three down! :(

0012815.JPG

Two are males, which is to be expected:

0022720.JPG
0032613.JPG

And one goes into what I now call my sick tent for bloom (tobacco mosaic virus again?):

0042438.JPG

I better isolate it just to be sure. It's in there with my last 1024, two Ak47s, and a Super Skunk grow I put in there because I though they were autos. I don't plan on revegging or cloning any of it.
Dang that's two left. :straightface: And the one with the possible virus is the only one with an unstriped main stem (plus it's smaller in size than the rest). At least I'll get to see how it's different than the others when it blooms out. My guess is that it's more GDP dominant.

It sucks to see that virus again. :straightface:

Reminds me of the cursed wh*t*flies ... makes a guy want to burn the house down and start over.

It sucks to see that virus again. :straightface:

Reminds me of the cursed wh*t*flies ... makes a guy want to burn the house down and start over.

I got those too; I think that's what may have spread this virus, if that's possible.

Uhh sad to see that. Hope the extra space help the other gals get more comfortable! :)

I was thinking of topping them now that they have the extra room and maybe growing them a little longer to make up for the loss.

Notes: Two of these 818GDPs are female; here's the second one:

0101407.JPG

Not sure on this one here:

0111240.JPG
0121121.JPG

but the one that had the questionable tobacco leaf mosaic virus I confirmed to be male this morning and culled. Here they are in the closet with the Hippie Killer and GDP plants I'll be flowering out with them:

0091537.JPG

this looks so nice, chimp! i have never smoked, or grown a purple. hoping my outdoor seedlings turn out purple. frisian dew, and hollands hope. these you have, look delisious! how do they smoke?

That GDP in the back left corner looks bad I need to defoliate it before I start these into flower. I'm gonna wait a few weeks before that though; I've been getting low yields and my jars are diminishing in number. Maybe two or three more weeks yet. The last ones I grew stretched some, so I might top these.

I'm going to feed these a veg formula once then start bloom (bucket on the right):

0012826.JPG

2 gallons of RO water
2 tsp. of unsulfured molasses
2 tsp. of liquid Maxicrop (5-1-1)
2 tsp. of FF All Purpose granular fertilizer
2 cups of earthworm castings

I'll bubble it for 24-48 hours then dilute it to 1/2 strength.

You're producing some vibrant healthy younguns lately. :bravo:

Looks really lush in there. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom