83 days since 12hr light

Nfctroy

I am unsure of what strain it is, BDS, Sterling Haze, something with very white flower, dark medium thick leaves. It's been 83 days since changing to 12 hrs and pistols still straight and long but the plant is stressing hard. Do I give it another week and see what it does? Thx.

In a long flowering strain like this, amber is a sign of degradation. Time to chop! :high-five: Yay!

I agree. If the thrics are turning amber that means that the THC is degrading into CBD and CBN. In layman's terms, you get a different kind of high. When the thrics are cloudy you get a more uplifted/energetic high, when they are amber you get a more relax/couchlock high. The latter is what patients with pain issues go for. If you're growing for your self, give it a try at different stages so you can determine what works best for you.

If you're not sure how to harvest there's plenty of material in this forum as well as in many others. You may also want to look at some youtube's videos. Also some helpful tips there.

Good luck!

Not a problem at all, granny. The buds won't yield as much as they would with the 2700s, but they'll do jus' fine. And if you can get the bulbs and switch to 2700s for the last couple weeks, it would still help. But not a problem - no worries. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom