8x8 1000W MH/HPS Soil Grow 3 Reg & 3 Auto Strains All Fem

re: 8x8 1000W MH/HPS Soil Grow 3 Reg & 3 Auto Strains All Fem

looks like you could have a lil call or mag def, nothing major so DONT freak.... but you should watch them and if you have not already look into a nute in your line that will help : )

Over all fat and moving on up!
noticed that when I took this shot. The lower stuff is old and corrected. The newer growth on the la diva shows some Cal/mag deficiency. So I treated that yesterday.

howsit dude! happy 420 to ya! :cheesygrinsmiley:

what light cycle you running at the mo? you prolly know this already but the thing that CAN be tricky when growing autos alongside normal photo beans, depending on what light cycle you are running, is that autos generally prefer longer light at around 20 hours on+ right to the end.. and some ppl try to grow em with a normal 18/6 - 12/12 cycle, which doesnt quite do it for them... COULD this be why they are growing at a slower rate?? although your autos were suffering def symptoms the new growth looks much better.. hope they pull through for ya!
keep up the green work brother!:goodjob: :Namaste:

howsit dude! happy 420 to ya! :cheesygrinsmiley:

what light cycle you running at the mo? you prolly know this already but the thing that CAN be tricky when growing autos alongside normal photo beans, depending on what light cycle you are running, is that autos generally prefer longer light at around 20 hours on+ right to the end.. and some ppl try to

grow em with a normal 18/6 - 12/12 cycle, which doesnt quite do it for them... COULD this be why they are growing at a slower rate?? although your autos were suffering def symptoms the new growth looks much better.. hope they pull through for ya!
keep up the green work brother!:goodjob: :Namaste:
I always run 24. I just tried to cut back to 18 and they seemed to improve? Lol

The babies. 1 pineapple express. 2 sour d#2. 3 blue dream. I lost one B.D. :-(
sprouted on 4/11
IMG_20130421_102734.jpg

Everything's shaping up. Bagseed is packing on weight in the flower room, autos are progressing finally... finally some branching and bud starting everywhere. And the Blue Dream(BD), Pineapple Express (PE) and Sour Diesel #2 (SD2) seeds are transplanted and in the veg room also.

Bag seed is fun, you expect it to be crap because it was bag seed. When its grown properly man, its fire. That looks like it's going to be some fire!!! Good job
Exactly what I was thinking ... til.I seen all these trikes. With all these at 30 days its gotta be good. Especially with it being mostly sativa IMO

Exactly what I was thinking ... til.I seen all these trikes. With all these at 30 days its gotta be good. Especially with it being mostly sativa IMO
Yep I would concur :) commercial weed hasn't been cared for like something grown by a "micro-grower". They do it for the love of money, we do it for the love of the plant.

looking good bro!
yeah i like bagseed as you dont know what to expect and it keeps things fresh and on your toes :cheesygrinsmiley: ... and when you find a BEAUT of a plant in it??!! just awesome :cheesygrinsmiley: i got about 1000+bagseeds sitting in my seed box.. my intention was to chuck em all outdoors.. but since i got em i havent had the interest to go outdoors anymore loL i enjoy the convenience of indoors too much now :p i guess i'll need to remedy that asap.
im gonna put in my order for some BD early next week.. with some critical mass and thc bombs.. can hardly wait to start some BD tho! looking forward to seeing yours grow too :cheesygrinsmiley:

all the best brother! keep up the green work! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom