4 - HSO - Blue Dream
2 - HSO - Sour Diesel #2
1 - G13 - Pineapple Express

FEMINIZED AUTO STRAINS:
1 - G13 Labs - Blueberry
1 - Delicious Seeds - Cheese Candy
1 - Delicious Seeds - La Diva

CLONES:
3 - Bagseed... some short of kush strain I believe.

Just starting... autos are at 15 days from seed. ill get pics up soon. germinating the others now. this is my first journal .. so bare with me and any suggestions are helpful!

re: 8x8 1000w MH/HPS Soil Grow 3 Reg & 3 Auto Strains All Fem

Green pots are the autoflowers. White are clones.
IMG_20130406_031805.jpg
the clones are from a bagseed plant that's flowering now.
IMG_20130406_031743.jpg

re: 8x8 1000W MH/HPS Soil Grow 3 Reg & 3 Auto Strains All Fem

Hi BluDreamz ;)

Will follow your grow, too see how those auto's turn out :)

Looks like your off too a good start :high-five:

-subbed.
They look a hell lot better. They're greening up and growing again since I transplanted them to soil. I know u shouldnt transplant autos. But i think they wouldve died. They were not doing well at all in my drip system.

And one of my blue dream seedlings was all shriveled up when I got home. It just so happend to be the free promo seed that was half the size of the ones I paid for. But I suppose it could of also been the transplant aswell.

in my experience seeds grow much slower then clones. with a transplant i would say this is normal.
I know seeds take much longer than clones. But my new seedlings are catching up to the autoflower seedlings.
Autos are like 21 days and the reg. Seeds are going on 3 days
and as far as the transplant I was only refering to not transplanting autoflowers. I herd this stunts growth and affects the yield?

Thats what I assumed ... just wanted some input...lol

No stunting should come from a transplant, just follow the fundamentals and they should MAYBE stall for a minute....but no stunting unless complications arise during the process. I always take all the precautions when transplanting, I think shock will set a plant back a week minimum.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom