8x8 1000W MH/HPS Soil Grow 3 Reg & 3 Auto Strains All Fem

re: 8x8 1000W MH/HPS Soil Grow 3 Reg & 3 Auto Strains All Fem

Sorry been really busy lately. Haven't even got photos of progression. But they're on day 25 of flower and looking good! I will try to get some pics soon. And definitely a different on/off time next time. I have an hour before light off and an hour after its on to get anything done. Lol

Day 25 of flower
Blue Dream, Sour D #2 & Pineapple Express
z34.jpg
zz6.jpg

look SUPERB bro!!! fantastic! now thats what im talking about right thur! :cheesygrinsmiley: i really wanna try blue dream at some stage! looks like a great yielder :thumb: reps 100%!

3 bd, 2sd2,1pe day 40 of 12/12
dreamz.jpg
dr.jpg
colas6.jpg
cola_.jpg

Great canopy man, you did great with spacing! thos nugs are going to be super dense for that man!

Woke up yesterday morning to one of my main branches on the blue dream hanging on the floor. And it took out two more branches on the way down.... freaking out. Anyways the chutes were all intact just completely unstable. So chopsticks and duct tape did the trick. 24 hours later and the leaves never even wilted. Success! Although I did have to tie them up. They're getting heavy. Must be really dense! I blame the Kitty for this though.

I'm not sure if any problem solved your autos and maybe your light issue. I think it's actually the same issue. More nute. I don't know why but autos more than others suck up the nutes. I've been feeding daily since node 3. I've got 1oz monster sitting in there right now I know it. They are huge and bushy and GREEN. Shoot em up full of nutes next time and try not to use coco. It can act a lot like sod, it can actually leach the nutes meaning you need more.

Logic behind light goes as follows. More light + enough water - available nutes = slow growth and nute def. Reasoning More light more photosynthesis possible, less chemicals to create new cells = problems.

I hope this helps you out next time you try autos. I'm sorry you had bad luck with yours :( +reps for likely learning something and having an awesome harvest anyways!

Back
Top Bottom