Lusitan

420 Member
Hello everyone :) Glad to join the community and very excited to learn with your feedback.

This is my first time with Auto strains, so, tried to read the most possible about this stuff and my setup is what I thought was the best considering the budget I had available, but give me your thoughts.

Strains: 2 Super Skunk, 1 Purple Bud, 3 Sensi Skunk, 2 White Skunk , 1 Hindu Kush
Seed Stage: 5 Days
Veg stage - 12 Days
Total Days: 17
Indoor and Soil
Pots:
15l / 4gal
Growbox Dimensions (L x W x H) - 1m x 1m x 2m
Light: Agrolite HPS Gro&Flo (400 Watts)
Temp/RH: ~ 24° / ~ 55%
Ferts: BoBizz (Bio Grow, Bio Bloom, Top Max, Bio Heaven, Root Juice, Acti-Vera)
Aircooled: not yet, but I have 1 fan vent and 1 extractor (diameter: 100mm / 150mm ), that I am planning to install soon.

Started the germination with water, putting the seeds in separated glasses with water during 24h, then moved the seeds directly to the soil but unfortunately, 4 of them didn't made it, probably too much water. Also, one of them is very small compared to the others, only at the first node yet.

I used to germinate using a paper towel and after read a few articles, tried this method for the first time, but almost half of the seeds didn't germinated so I return back to the old method, put 4 more seeds on a paper towel to replace the other ones.

I am at the 3º week and regarding to feeding, I am following BioBuz nutrient schedule recommended for “All Mix”:

They are currently developing the 4º node and tomorrow will do topping in some of them.

Sensi Skunk have a few yellow spots (not sure if you can check it on the photo), I don't know why!

Hindu Kush
Purple Bub
hindu-kush.jpg
purple-bud.jpg
Sensi Skunk
White Skunk
sensi-skunk.jpg
white-skunk.jpg
Sensi Skunk 2
sensi-skunk2.jpg

So, today was topping day, I topped between the 3rd and 4rd node and this is the final result:

Hindu Kush
Purple Bud
hindu-topped.jpg
purple-bud-topped.jpg
Sensi Skunk
White Skunk
sensi-skunk-topped.jpg
white-skunk-topped.jpg

Hope the plants react well and then its time to do some LST. Give me your feedback :thanks:

A new update!!

Veg stage - 18 Days
Total Days: 23

Hindu Kush
Purple Bud
hindu.jpg
purple.jpg
Sensi Skunk
White Skunk
sensi.jpg
White.jpg
Sensi Skunk 2
sensi2.jpg

Veg stage - 21 Days
Total Days: 26
Light Schedule: 18/6

Today was pruning day. Also time to train the plants, guiding the branches to allow more light to penetrate in the center of the plant (Low Stress Training).

Strain
Side View
Top View
Hindu Kush​
hindu.jpg
hindu-top.jpg
Purple Bud​
purple-bud.jpg
purple-bud-top.jpg
Sensi Skunk​
sensi.jpg
sensi-top.jpg
White Skunk​
white-skunk.jpg
white-skunk-top.jpg

Hey everyone :Rasta:

Just a few updates about my grow...

Veg stage - 28 Days
Total Days: 33
Week: 5
Light Schedule: 18/6

Plants seems to be growing ok, no signs of nutrient deficiency/burning and no symptoms of disease . I have been measuring the PH on the run off and its around 6.2 which is within the acceptable range.

Did a few pruning today and this are the results:

Before pruning

before.jpg

After pruning

after.jpg

As automatics strains, I am trying to avoid an aggressive/excessive pruning, just cutting the top leaves that are blocking the light to the bottom brunches. Hope I am doing it right!!

Back
Top Bottom