9 weeks 7 days into flower and no amber

I found it all its all in the grow room forum under harvesting and curing. hope it helps you as much as me.

Stoned,I always liked to cut my plants early/mid afternoon after the dew has burned off. Less chance of them picking up rot between then and sunset when I'd come back for them.

I never sweated trichs or hair color. Once the bud was good and plump,I'd pinch off a little to check the high a couple times a week. When it was where I wanted it,it was harvest time.

hmmm,well i cut down the last ones this morning. so what's the story about THC being at its highest in the early morning hours? i learned a lot my first time out the gate.....i did learn alot reading info here as well. it did seem hard to get answers at times though. so am i going to do this again next year?probably,i never imagined it being so complicated.....happy trails,Red

overlay-round.gif
overlay-round.gif
so if this dosn't work check out my pictures to see "Lady"

HIGH there- If you do not know yet tric is short for trichromes that can be seen with at least a 30x or greater magnifier device .They look like little clear-cloudy-amber mushrooms and contain the thc and other chemicals that give the buzzz.They get- clear-cloudy-amber and will indicate when to harvest.most folks prefer 50-50 cloudy amber.

Can someone help me? Just need a little advice. I am a new grower, a white widow plant. It's been flowering for about 6 weeks. It looks to be in good health. The flowers have a lot of white threads, but no real bud. Some of the white threads are turning amber colored, so I think it should be time to harvest (or at least soon). But I expected to have some big buds, but it's just really small nodes (unsure if this is a correct word to use, but I use it to describe something small). Any advice on how to get my buds bigger? It's not even worth harvesting right now, I'll barely get anything.
I'm a first time grower myself, and patience is what you need. Listen to what everyone here is telling you. I thought the first day of week 9 was IT, but now after waiting another week, I realize it could take yet another week (10 to 11). You have to use the trichomes as your guide. My magnifier is 60x, made for examining currency. Make sure your humidity and temp is in check with good air circulation. Fresh air coming in, old air going out and a fan to move the air around your plants.
I ended up with a 48x48x80 tent, intake fan, outake fan kit with carbon filter, humidifier and 1200w LED light, all bought in stages as I progressed. Hindsight, just buying the full set-up in the beginning would have been cheaper. Probably useless info but advice to new growers trying to get by without the equipment. Hang in there.

Back
Top Bottom