900W LED/CFL Grow - Black Diesel - Blueberry Indica - Northern Lights - 11 Plants

Headstash207

Hey Growers,

This is my first ever grow. I'm already growing, just under 2 weeks till the switch to 12/12. My setup includes:
- A homemade 5' 6" x 10' x 7' Tent.
- An Auberin's room controller for temp & rh.
- Exhale CO2 large Bag
- CFL light for veg (slimstar something or other)
- 900w (560w actual draw) ebay LED light, Made in China, it looks very similar to Dormgrow's light but I'm not sure if the spectrum arrangement is the same.

I run a 100% sealed tent. Temps run at 85 degrees day 75 degrees night, humidity is 55%, I recently had a small spider mite infestation, but I released about 200+ ladybugs on 3 different days and the outbreak seems to be gone, only two plants were infected total but i plan to continue with lady bug releases.

I just finished my final transplant from 30 oz. cups to my 5 gallon SIP buckets, also known as global buckets. I've used a mixture of Fox Farm's ocean with Kelloggs grand soil from Lowes. I have 9 Black Diesel plants, 1 BB Indica, and 1 Northern Lights. I planted some of the BD in all Fox Farm and some in All Kelloggs and some in a 50/50 Mix, for future comparison and knowledge. It's worth noting that I'm feeding with General Organics, but both soils are nutrient rich, so i'm going to hold off for a week or so, then continue. I have a trellis net ready for flowering time, and have been manipulating and FIMing and topping all of the plants. They seem to be doing well.

Feel free to leave comments and follow!!

Re: 900w Led/ CFL grow - Black Diesel, Blueberry Indica, Northern Lights - 11 Plants

photo_1444.JPG
photo_4250.JPG
photo_5172.JPG
photo_2382.JPG
photo582.JPG

Re: 900w Led/ CFL Grow - Black Diesel - Blueberry Indica - Northern Lights - 11 Plant

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom