91 Krypt x Nirvana Ice, Delicious Jack Herer, RDWC Hydro

Hi @Torst. I'm using a combo of Raw product line and MasterBlend. Roots are in a really small ball compared to the others. The water with a couple of the RAW products turned black. Roots are shiny. I'll get a pic of them and post in a few...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yep, the airstones are cranking. I've got two air stones per bucket and two in the reservoir. Running commercial sized air pump.

Honestly I would switch Nutes...

This root ball is 3 months old only using the three part from advanced nutrients.

root26.jpg

Weird thing is, I've got them all in the same RDWC setup, sharing the same nutes. All the others are doing good.

Yep but maybe that strain doesn't like it. Just something to rule out!

PH is good but is your PH meter? I had that issue of a bunk meter, I now always check with two.

No. Only saw one large stink bug in the tent the other day. Maybe a fungus?

Did a little research on those Nutes and I personally would never use them. I would GH three part before RAW...

Something to seriously research quick IMO!!!

Electric bill was through the roof! $800 just for the barn. So shut down the flower area while building an interior room that will be better insulated and sealed so much less $$ to heat and cool. In the meantime, the large 91 Krypt x Nirvana Ice is huge but still in veg. One of the new CBD seedlings lost its taproot and is stunted. The Jack Herer is still looking poor. I might ditch it as it doesn't seem to be recovering or growing much at all. The other 2 CBD silver haze plants are past the seedling stage and starting to veg nicely. I put a tomato seed in the grow tent, too, and it's going crazy. It is taking over the whole tent. Need to put a rush on the room construction!

Back
Top Bottom