If soil... What size pot? 5 gal bags
Size of light?...walmart grow tubes and cfl for veg, 250 hps for flower
Is it aircooled?...yes
Temp of Room/cab?....70-81
RH of Room/cab? 35-60%
PH of media or res? 6.5
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? when they need it
Type and strength of ferts used? none yet, will be using a mix of General Organics grow and Botanicare Pro Bloom for flowering

007575.JPG

these pics were taken Thursday the 28th and both seeds popped yesterday and went into small pots. I'll get some more pics up in the next couple days of the girls and a couple of the fridge set up

Here's some fridge pics, centrifugal fan and diy airscrubber are housed in the recycle bin and box on top. Fresh air is piped in from my living room via passive intake hole on bottom of fridge. It seemed to work well the last go round with out an intake fan.

12-31-11_007.JPG

12-31-11_009.JPG

12-31-11_010.JPG

12-31-11_014.JPG

Fridge can also be fitted with a diy cfl set up and the grow tubes from the trashtron for later veg action. Last go round I also used the fridge as a drying chamber.

So, back among the living from nye madness. Took the cups off the sprouts last night and saw they had stretched some, I'm guessing that was the cause. Any way, the AG is looking better this morning and I think the lsd will come around in a day or so. If not I'll drop another seed. Thanks for the + Mark

112012_002.JPG

112012_001.JPG

sorry about the pic quality, I'm working on it

I can see it now.. Family or friends are over and someone goes for a beer and... WTF!!!???

I have a seperate beer fridge/kegerator and this is on the other side of the garage. My mom comes to town every 2 or 3 months and she never goes in the garage. Rest of my family and friends are down. I've thought of putting some kind of lock on it but I think it looks less fishy without it. Shoot, no one comes over anymore anyway.

Me and a friend built a fridge-box just like yours and put it in the corner of his garage. nobody ever bothers it and it works just great.....:goodjob:

Growth since last week has been super slow. Temps in the trashtron were going from 75-89 and I'm pretty sure they weren't getting enough water. I'm using a lot more perlite this time around and was only watering every 2 or 3 days to avoid the over watering problems I had last time. Now I think I have a watering schedule down and ladies have been moved to the fridge where they have been staying a steady 79-81 since Friday. I've been watering them through every other day with a weak nute mix(just enough to balance the ph of the water out to 6.5) and they seem much happier.

010463.JPG

Sorry about the lack of updates. Ladies are almost a month old and kickin butt.

All 3 plants got fimed last week and we're at full strength nutes in 3 gallon smart pots with a layer of hydroton on the bottom. I'm planning on switching lights to 12/12 within the next couple weeks

002821.JPG

003772.JPG

004727.JPG

Looks good man plants seem healthy. Ready for some 12/12!
Thanks farmer. They all got off to a slow start and a week into it I germed another mazar skunk because it looked like #1 wasn't going to make it but now they're both doing well. Three plants in this 2x2 is going to be tight but I hope to make the most of it with some trimming here and training there and some supplemental cfl lights on the sides and bottom after I switch to 12/12. I'm shootin for a 1/2 lb. or close to it.

Growth has been so rapid the past couple days I switched light cycles yesterday. If this round goes anything like the last they should be 25-29" tall in the next 4-5 weeks which should put them about 8" away from the cool tube. Last round I had one plant and plenty of room to spare. It yielded right at 3oz dried.

Back
Top Bottom