92tokemaster's Mazar Skunk Acapulco Gold Soiless Trashtron Stealth Fridge Grow

Yeah man plants looking healthy bro, cant wait to see them flwer in that stealth box! Half a pound!! really in that fridge! Thats 8 oz!! Go for it bro, hope it all goes to plan!

Yeah man plants looking healthy bro, cant wait to see them flwer in that stealth box! Half a pound!! really in that fridge! Thats 8 oz!! Go for it bro, hope it all goes to plan!
Lofty goal I know but I should at least get close. Ladies were looking good this morning before the sun went down. Been in the smart pots for a little over a week and there's a few roots poking through the bottom of the pots. Plants are going to get moved down to next shelf sometime this week. I see some trimming in the near future too, it's getting tight in there quick.

004738.JPG

001794.JPG

002830.JPG

003782.JPG

Yeah man nice, things coming along nice and fast. They look healthy. You should change the white balance of the pictures you take so you can see the plants true colours.

I gave up mazar skunk 1 for adoption, there's no room for 3. She's going to a good home and I'm sure we'll see each other again. I'd rather see 2 in there doing well and thriving instead of 3 competing for space. Kinda shoots a hole in my 1/2 pound goal, hopefully I end up with 6 oz or better. JBC, I'll check my camera and see if it has that adjustment.

Yeah I think it'l be better with 2 in there. They go mad under flower. You dont need to change the setting on the camera mate, you just change it one its on your computer. When your viewing the picture you can open it up on windows edit and change colour and contrast.

1 week into 12/12, female preflowers are visible on both plants, Ive been feeding(completely watering through) every three days with Botanicare Pro Bloom mix I brew for 2 days with worm castings and molasses. Non feeding days they both get a bottom watering with ph balanced water. I'll try to get some better pics when the lights come on.

002841.JPG

That one on the right might take off!
This pic^ is 2 days old, yesterday they both got dropped to the last shelf and she grew overnight. I thought the ag would grow like that being a sativa dom plant but the ms is growing(stretching) the most. They get a feeding tonight and both are going to get a haircut. When they get down to the bottom shelf I'm thinking of building an angled screen to hold them down and get a little more area for the canopy and make a little room for some supplemental cfl lights.

So I did a little reading and apparently these Barney's Farm Mazar x skunks have 5 phenos only 2 of which are indica dominant. I guess I got one of the other 3.

So, last week the ladies were doing so well I couldn't get the door closed on the fridge and it was coming down to giving up another for adoption. I said F it and ordered a 3x3x78 tent and rigged it with an oldschool 400 watt hps hood I've had for years and never used. Now there's plenty of elbow room for everyone and another 150 watts too. At this point they are a little over 2 weeks into flower, both plants have numerous budding sites and are both starting to develop some good stink. I'll try to get some pics tonight when the sun comes up.

Yeah man nice looking girls. Be cool to see the new setup, new tent!!:high-five:
Dont think they got the sativa side of the pheno, they have indica looking leaves and the small stretch is a combination of 12/12 and HPS for veg.
All looking good though. That freezer is a good idea for pure stealth though. Maybe a mother room.:thumb:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom