A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Hey Sue, thanks for coming straight back – super helpful.

Receptor reset: actually because of her on/off gastro problem, we had to park the cannabis for a couple of days as recently as two weeks ago – so if we're talking 72 hours, we're probably not far off having achieved that.

Adding a little more can help: very reassuring, we'll see then. Actually I dug out that Zeldas graph that shows recommended doses for brain cancer for people of different ages. It is recommending about 350mg THC/300mg CBD for our girl, so I may even push the T just a little higher.

Black pepper: awesome, I'll do that. How much do you think?

Amentoflavone: looking tonight, can't find anything definite. The wiki page says it interacts with quite a lot, but not what. I found pages with interactions for St Johns Wort and ginko, both of which contain amentoflavone, and they are lengthy but don't raise anything that makes me worry in our case. I think I'll maybe give it a shot timed a couple of days before she's due to get a blood test and then if it's causing any problems, it'll hopefully show in the bloods. I'll also try switching to the apigenin capsules...

Thanks again!

OM

Hey Sue, thanks for coming straight back – super helpful.

Receptor reset: actually because of her on/off gastro problem, we had to park the cannabis for a couple of days as recently as two weeks ago – so if we're talking 72 hours, we're probably not far off having achieved that.

Adding a little more can help: very reassuring, we'll see then. Actually I dug out that Zeldas graph that shows recommended doses for brain cancer for people of different ages. It is recommending about 350mg THC/300mg CBD for our girl, so I may even push the T just a little higher.

Black pepper: awesome, I'll do that. How much do you think?

Amentoflavone: looking tonight, can't find anything definite. The wiki page says it interacts with quite a lot, but not what. I found pages with interactions for St Johns Wort and ginko, both of which contain amentoflavone, and they are lengthy but don't raise anything that makes me worry in our case. I think I'll maybe give it a shot timed a couple of days before she's due to get a blood test and then if it's causing any problems, it'll hopefully show in the bloods. I'll also try switching to the apigenin capsules...

Thanks again!

OM

My pleasure. :battingeyelashes: I’d get as much pepper into her diet as she’ll tolerate. Don’t push it to the point that she complains, but try to sneak it in there at every opportunity.

It’s worth remembering that even a high concentration of individual terpenes in a cannabis plant comes in at less than 5% total volume, and that would be very high. Any pepper you can get into her will be helpful.

Sniffing ground pepper is one of the ways to counter a THC overdose. B-caryophyllene will tamp down THC’s euphoric effect in much the same way CBD does. I love this terpene. Lol!

If your question was how many mg in the oil ..With Concentrated Cannabis Oil you get roughly 25 drops (give or take a couple drops depending on the consistency of the oil when dispensing) 1000mgs in a gram divide 25 drops gives you roughly 40 mg/drop. That is how i average my % unless you have a way to get tested to actually see the % of cannabinoids. i will then do formulas for my bio bombs and suppositories as well as edibles to get the correct percentages. Sorry if that does not give you much info. I highly recommend suppositories (witness their healing powers ) and i also would be very cautious and skeptical of pharmaceutical CBD & THC as well as companies charging outrages amounts for consultations and diluted oils.. Just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt if you wish . Sue should be along Soon to get ya on the right path.:)
:green_heart:

Thanks SweetSue, you're a legend. Don't suppose you have a good recommended source of anal syringes you could link me to?
Also, one final worry about amentoflavone, container says for over 21s only. Anyone got any experience of using it on children?
OM

Thanks SweetSue, you're a legend. Don't suppose you have a good recommended source of anal syringes you could link me to?
Also, one final worry about amentoflavone, container says for over 21s only. Anyone got any experience of using it on children?
OM

My pleasure OM. :hug:

I don't think anyone here has any experience using it with children. These type of boards usually shy away from this work, I suppose fearful of the risks. I find it personally risky to stay silent. It's used by bodybuilders, and I'm sure it's not a food they want young boys going overboard with in their quest for buffness. I'm sure the doses they'd be taking for bodybuilding would be much higher than we need for competitive inhibition.

*sigh* I'm feeling a little disheartened that Cajun passed so quickly. There was much we still needed to learn. Let me see what I can find out about the amentoflavone. We'd found apigenin so much easier to source and use that we haven't delved more deeply into this additive. I'll look around for more information.

If you google "1 ml syringes, without needles you'll find a wide selection. This was one such find 1 ml syringes.

@OtherMother, after looking around and reading a bit it occured to me that the simplest way to do this would be to use Ginko biloba capsules for the amentoflavone. She's a young girl, I'd go with a low dose.

The amentoflavone itself has doses starting at 50 mg. You would probably be safe with less than that per dose. We're in new territory here, which was why I found myself moving in the direction of the Ginko Biloba. It seems to me that there'd be less risk.

What do you think? :battingeyelashes:

Thanks Sue, that's a fair point that bodybuilders use amentoflavone in much larger amounts. I've actually bought a course of it already, so maybe I'll try our girl with a couple of very small doses and see how she gets on.
Thanks on syringes too. I'll keep you posted.
OM

Hey guys
One other question: when it comes to trying to distract the liver to improve absorption of cannabis, is this also necessary when you are administering CBD, or does it only matter with THC?
Thanks
OM

Hey guys
One other question: when it comes to trying to distract the liver to improve absorption of cannabis, is this also necessary when you are administering CBD, or does it only matter with THC?
Thanks
OM

It matters with both, IMO. The enzymes that metabolize are found in the stomach, gut, and liver, that we know of. With this treatment people usually get focused on the THC, likely due to the fact that it’s THC that offers the signaling of apoptosis, but both major cannabinoids work diligently to counter tumor cells, just in different ways.

Thanks Sue. I ask because I know THC converts into the possibly not anti-cancer THC-11 in the liver, but I have never read about the same thing happening with CBD...
OM

Hey guys
Thanks
OM

THC has a better bio availability rate then CBD via sublingual & oral methods. There was also a scientific study that found CBD to be 10 times more permeable transdermally then THC . So i would suggest it to be just as or more important then THC when distracting the liver.
:peace::green_heart:

Thanks Sue. I ask because I know THC converts into the possibly not anti-cancer THC-11 in the liver, but I have never read about the same thing happening with CBD...
OM

The prohibition was against feeling good OM. Lol! Most of the studies were done to demonstrate the dangers of THC. They inadvertently showed us the medicinal power of cannabis sativa. The internet took care of the rest.

The enzymes convert both, but the money to study what’s really going on is being blocked by the international illegality our federal government insists on enforcing planet-wide.

Someone at the top is making a lot of money keeping this stifled. It won’t hold forever, but it hinders is somewhat.

THC has a better bio availability rate then CBD via sublingual & oral methods. There was also a scientific study that found CBD to be 10 times more permeable transdermally then THC . So i would suggest it to be just as or more important then THC when distracting the liver.
:peace::green_heart:

Wow! 10 times..... I missed that one panacea. That suggests that CBD use in topicals should be a given. Topicals are so underrated as a healing modality. I tell everyone they do more than tamp down pain.

So i think when i make the topical canna-lotion for the medial dorsal ramii (brain tumor treatment) i will use a high CBD mixture since it is more permeable transdermally.

Wow! 10 times..... I missed that one panacea. That suggests that CBD use in topicals should be a given. Topicals are so underrated as a healing modality. I tell everyone they do more than tamp down pain.

Yes , info from a scientific study i just recently came across. I always knew THC was a more powerful cannabinoid IMO, But was always questioning it since the majority of individuals swore by CBD transdermally. I was always skeptical about those testimonies but now this explains why.

If you have it handy I’d appreciate a link.

There is also a very interesting piece on Nanoemulsion of cannabis oil to enhance bioavailability. It is a process called high shear cavitation that produces "violently and asymmetrically imploding vacuum bubbles and causes micro jets that break up cannabis extract droplets down to the nanometer scale" Droplets at about 70-90 microns are apparently the perfect size. It makes cannabis water soluble.

That must be where canna water came from. It's the future of cannabis therapeutics, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom