A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Thank you i've been referred to the study hall also by SweetSue and didnt see a link below her signature, and the links i clicked didn't take there. The bottom line isn't a link, its a quote from budda. Now i see its 300+ pages.

I'm sorry but those of us with cancer just need the answer. And getting thru 100+ pages to make CCO. Then getting referred here for 100+ pages more on how to use it. Then getting referred to the study hall 300+ pages more on how to use it ...

I'm retired licensed engineer, stem guy. How are people even going to figure it out here reasonably somehow. The 420 answer is scattered thru literally hundreds pages, containing at least a thousand messages. I'm lost.

I think i should write about myself some considering how much I'm asking here. I'm worried about coming off the wrong way. Its I got C and I'm just trying, just humbly, respectfully trying.

I do all this from a tablet mostly, android, with spell mischecker created by something eviler than devil! I've always had this theory though that college is over, so long as the point is communicated the job is done and the mission is defined. Perfect english gets to the point of being improperly used to bash others coworkers, clients etc... So i believe in merican in merica, iffen perfect english is desired go to england.

I was born and raised in the emerald triangle, mostly trinity county. I am a 4th generation logger that saved my money when i young working in sawmills, ski instructor in winter if laid off, and some choker sitten. When i went to college i did it alone on my own, my mom and subsuquently my family told me i would fail, to quit college and return to work, wouldn't sign for me to get college loans or write a letter to the register guru at college saying they wouldn't help me so i could get assistance. It took 7 years to get that civil engineering degree. i graduated with something like 18 extra credits, only needed 1 more class for another bachelor of science in civil engineering degree. I susequently got an engineering license and spent 30+ years doing that, was offered incentitive pay to keep working, and recognized for things like changing the program at a national level, working on projects that were the result of supreme court decision/s, My name (work) has been dropped on the floors of the house and senate twice, for funding, which makes me a part of the congressional record/american history. The biggest contract i let was 1.2 million. I ended up raising my sons alone. I ended up with cancer, i would have worked longer but i wanted to get some retirement out of life. Plus i was literally beat, 2 sons, work, cancer, assistant baseball and football coach..

14 years ago i took my son in for ingrown toe nail. Was run down pretty good and had got a bad cold bronchitus which was going away, then junior bought a 3 day cold from school which was going away also, but it felt funny when i pissed (which was also getting better) I was piggy backing my son across the river and humping a mile down the river decoying ducks with junior sweating hard in the extreme january cold, right after football. I pushed myself to hard and i believed that what started the cancer. I mentioned the feeling funny when i pissed to the doc, he said piss in the cup, he said theres blood in there. Sent to urologist I spiked a psa of 13, had urinary track infection, one month of leviquin my psa was 2.2, urologist said see ya you don't have prostate cancer, i started arguing for biopsies, wouldnt leave got a 3 month appointment. My dad died at 64 from PC, diagnosed at 59, it was too late. I started reading, first the library,
then the internet. Came to the conclusion that ANY URINARY EVENT COULD BE A SIGN OF PC. I was sure i didnt have it, but my sons have nobody but me, their mom was dead, no grandparents, no uncles aunts etc. I was taking no chances. Two more appoints with urologist argueing with him the whole time. Urologist caved i got biopsies, was sure i didn't have cancer, the biopsies came back positive in five percent of 2 samples, very small amount. PCa, T1c or T2a because close to left nerve bundle, gleason 7. I'm deer in headlights. Doctor wanted to wait, do nothing, said it would take 4 or 5 years to discover it if i hadn't insisted on biopsies, arguement started again. I went all over town, i dont have money to go to mayo clinic or something, plus my sons the youndest was around 10, plus i'm a low roller cash wise. I don't have nothing, but i don't owe much either. I called my mom to get my dads cancer info to help me, she asked if she was in my will! No call from any relative, ever, but 2 calls from relatives when they got breast and PCa. Asked me all these questions and never mentioned my cancer. I cry alone, i do the path alone. I'll have it no other way now. 6 weeks later the prostate was out, laproscopic operation not robot assisted. They said small 1cubic centimeter tumor, they got it 96% chance. I'm like the deer in headlights that said OK. FYI, i worked out 2 or 3 days a week, ran 3 miles 3 or 4 days a week, weighed 185-195. 3 or 4 years later my friends and urologist telling to quit worry about it, quit reading about it, you're in better shape than all my other patients, you're in better shape than me i'm 20 years younger than you and i can't keep up with you skiing and hunting. I caved stopped worrying, reading, freaking about the heriditary prostate cancer i had. I bought a 21ft jet boat. 3 months later i was doing radiation, and started lupron hormone therapy, my PSA had risen to 0.17 i think. Eat the carrot, stay in good shape, be active didn't work with my heriditary PCa. I study it enough that the urologist got sick of my questions, told me to stop that was his job, that i know more about PCa than most general doctors.
I gained 50-60 pounds in like 4 months, its still there. That was 2010ish. After 2 1/2 years of lupron (which is chemo) they took me off it, my testrone came back 11/2 years later and so did my PSA like 0.15 again. Was put back on lupron. Urologist retired, but he still sees some and has office up north 1 hr drive, passed his failure to the new young buck Uro he recuited is my guess.

Fast forward to now. PSA rising, 3 month appointments PSA's: .05, .07, .09, .08, .11, .17, .22 if i remember that was november. In sept. Had 4th nuclear bone scan, 4th CAT with dye. Lupron worked for something like 8 1/2 yrs.

Was sent to the meanest onocologist in the west, who has saved people i know with other cancers. He added Erleada (appalutimide), another chemo. Supposed to give my another 20 months life on the back end. My PSA has went back to 0.02. Now i have a urologist, onocologist, am on 2 chemos lupron and appalutimide, plus prolia bone medicine. The appalutimide is $10,000 a month, 4 pills a day.
Now i see a urologist and onocologist.

This onocologist did not save my friend and coworker with kidney, liver, brain cancer that was told it was from heavy metals, that I was sent to help survey abandoned mines with a little, that are super fund sites now. Plus did not save my friend/coworker with brain cancer that was a Vietnam vet that worked with agent orange (loaded it on the planes), and surveyed abandoned mines all over the state, more hazardous heavy metal cleanups. Plus I did a superfund site uranium in New Mexico by Mt. Taylor, i surveyed the navajo nation by the abandoned uranium mines that the tailing ponds broke in and flooded the puerco (wash) all the way to pheonix from new mexico. All of my crew and i got sick and had allergy problems there. This is the place that Dan Rather and Walter Chroncite reported on with 2 headed goats and little navajo babies having high cancer rates...

So this is funky ass me. Please don't be offended by my questions or personality. Or the way i ask. If you got to know me i bet you'd think i'm ok enough. I have cancer, my friends get cancer they call me, their wives call me. 1 colon cancer that wont try cco, 2 breast cancers, another prostate. I figure out the CCO thing for them. I travel to make it for them. They wont go to a dispensary, they wont read study anything if they do its briefly, then they are back to me. I didn't ask for the cancer, nor do i tell them i know what i'm doing, i do tell them what i've read what i know and to not depend on me being right.

the only reason I'm trying CCO is because the price has come down enough for me to try it, i'm a low roller. I knew about RSO years ago. I have not went to my emerald triangle friends i grew up with, its to crazy and scary there. I'll go visit, go fishing with them but thats it. Anyone watch Murder Mountain on netflix...that chit is kinda real all around there. The first CAMP operation was at one of my childhood fishing spots in the late 70's. I have a friend in medford that lives down the road where rick s. Lived or lives now. There is no breaks or handouts from them, we don't use them, i'd have it no other way. I'll take advantage of no one. I'll help anyone, I'll refuse anything from them except maybe dinner or fishing buddies, and friendship of course.

Some docs say 'you have a tumor' till they get to know me and change to biochemical failure, some say its biochemical failure from the start. With prostate cancer the standard of care is play with it one little treatment at a time. With other cancers they grade it and start with the drugs and treatments that are the most aggressive at first.

Humbly, respectfully
CS

Cajun never got to giving us the literature on DMSO. Somebody else found and posted a link to an in vivo study on sheep that found that DMSO induces apoptosis in a manner similar to CCO but activating different receptors. That study also found that it targets cancer cells. I recently read that this affinity for cancer cells has been know since 1968. There are more than a few parallels between the histories of these two medicines.

I've been experimenting with it for 3 months as well as reading what I can find. The method I've settled on for now is to ingest 1 teaspoon of 99% pure DMSO mixed in a shot glass of water or juice (DO NOT USE IT UNDILUTED) at the same time as I take my CCO suppository. Unlike our other supplements DMSO absorbs almost instantly just like its reputation says. I started with 2 tsp, which is safe dose according to several sites on general medical advice. I reduced the dose because 2 tsp made the CCO suppository, shall we say, too effective. My goal was to get CCO to reach my tumor that is not on a lymph node like the ones I already got rid of with CCO. 1 tsp feels like enough to do that job. 2 tsp gets more of it to my brain also, which is what I'm trying to avoid by using suppositories.

NOTE: What follows is not based on authoritative research. Most of the info I've found out there is unreliable, even moreso than it is for cannabis, even though its ability to target cancer. In fact, research on DMSO as cancer treatment is banned as it is for cannabis. I have pieced bits of information that I consider reliable and evaluated my own experiments. In other words, this is anecdotal at best. When I find the real thing I will post a flashing neon sign with arrows pointing "Over Here!"

My hypothesis is that DMSO aids the transport of CCO through the body by making tissues more permeable. The CCO suppository absorbs more quickly, possibly more completely, and travels farther through the body. I believe this because I feel the effects of the CCO much faster, more strongly (which may be due to other than better absorption, hence 'possibly'), and in areas of my body (including my upper lung/chest) that I didn't used to notice any effects.

It does not act as a carrier to pull CCO through the body like liquid sunflower lecithin does. I have tried mixing and it always separates so I conclude it is not bonding to the CCO. I also tried and applying as topical mixed with equal part CCO, but I could not detect any effects from the CCO below the skin level. Also, some CCO residue remained on my skin, which I would not expect if DMSO were acting as a carrier.

I bought 99% DMSO in 8 oz. glass bottles for $15 on Amazon. Don't buy plastic bottles. Some plastics are safe with DMSO at least for industrial purposes, but I choose not to take that chance with it for medical purposes.

I will post my complete regimen this weekend.

Yes, the answers are spread out and pretty scattered around here. We've made a lot of revisions along the way. Plus it doesn't help that cajun was treating liver cancer, which has a few differences from treatment of most cancers. And we've discuss some really far out potential treatments, some of which have led us toward improvements in the regimen others are still just out there. And on top of all that you are reading this disorganized mass of info while dealing with cancer, which adds layers of complication to everything. I know because I've been doing this for 4 years now.

We'll get you through this. We need engineers and STEM people like you to carry our regimen even further.

:Namaste:

No offense taken. I think I speak for most of the contributors on this thread that we get where you're coming from and know one way or another how much you are dealing with and how much frustration there is trying to find the answers you're looking for. Speak freely and openly here, warts and all. This is a safe space.
:hug:

@CureSeeker, you ask anything you want, anyway you want to say it. I’ve been with this crew a couple years now, and no one will take offense.

You’ll inspire me to do something about the links too. Forgive me for adding to your frustration. Our intent here is to be a help as much as possible.

No offense taken. I think I speak for most of the contributors on this thread that we get where you're coming from and know one way or another how much you are dealing with and how much frustration there is trying to find the answers you're looking for. Speak freely and openly here, warts and all. This is a safe space.
:hug:

Thank you my friend. :hug:

Miss you dreadfully KR. It’s always such a delight when life gives you a moment. Good work. Impressed I am. It may be time to do something about some consolidation of the information. Either that or an official triage room would be nice. :laughtwo:

You’ll inspire me to do something about the links too.

@CureSeeker, I’ve reworked my signature line so that the first link - SweetSue’s Threads - takes you directly to the most recent update. I have them organized with the medical threads leading, and this thread is at the top of the list. It’ll make it easier to find a lot of the information.

You’re used to being independent, take pride in not accepting help. You get to set that little burden aside now, at least for a time. You walked into the rooms of ardent, passionate warriors, and we’ll help you look for answers, just because you need them.

Not many egos to watch out for in this neighborhood. :battingeyelashes:

The whole community kinda works that way. We get joy from being here and helping answer all those niggling questions you need answers to.

We hug a lot here too. Those emoticons barely have time to breathe. :laughtwo:

Welcome to a safe space. Ask away.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I’m goin’ to bed, but I’ll be back. You can be sure of it. :laughtwo:

Thanks you guys. Now i'm going back to trying to make my posts short as i can, given the bullshitter i am. Plus i'm having memory problems took 3 tries to post this. So my friggen tablet is acting like me, it has memory problems, i've had this thing so long its gotta be heriditary

Thanks king for the dmso info too.

If dosing 6-10 times a day and doing the demeth trick 30-40 minutes before dose with apigenin (which i havent got yet) and ginko tablets, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and one teaspoon dmso. Plus mango and mango juice 2 times a day.

Would 6-10 ginko tablets and teaspoons of dmso be to much ginko, and dmso?

Dosing with CCO should be 4 hours apart, so 5 doses per day max, I do 4 doses most days. CCO is effective for that long (for me at least with suppositories) so there no advantage to dosing more frequently. I found that impairment started to build up when I tried taking every 3 hours, they piggy back on each other. I think it's more effective to use more concentrated doses than more frequent doses.

:Namaste:
I'll get into the methods of dosing in my post tomorrow.

For ginkgo I use 120 mg standardized extract per dose or 480-600 mg per day. I started by using 240 mg 5x per day, but most guidelines say limit to 600 mg, so I reduced while I was in maintenance mode and haven't increased during my current treatment. I added ginkgo as substitute for amentoflavone when I could source any of that. Ginkgo does contain amentoflavone but not enough to be considered a substitute for the 200 mg that cajun recommended. Ginkgo also contain several other medicinals that may help but become toxic if they build up, so I would follow 600 mg daily limit.

It sound like you have the basic ingredients of regimen covered. If you have read up on making bio-bombs in Sue's study hall I'd say you're ready.

Well I'm at page 100+ here. I've stopped everything till i get to da end. And hey we all have a couple of new lookie loooys. I pass it on, showed them how to make cco, traveled there and everything. I now don't help anyone, its a just me show. They can make it, grow it in their state, make their own decision. I finally have agreement understanding, including dosing. As it should be, i dont know nothing am no expert. So in reality, we taught them, and 2 other places i've referred them to, you'all have the answers, i showed them the path. They ain't gonna grow and sell to me though, that's normal for me I've always helped and the return is never there.

When i take them on the columbia fishing they don't help with gas, bait, lunch, me and my son run the boat, poles, net, fillet their fish, vacume and freeze, clean up the boat from the trash they stuff everywhere. They drink their wine and are expert fishers at camp ... Etc. I love it. It costs 15-30 gallons of gas, 4 doz baits a day, moorage at the port ..... $120+ a day.

Pat yourselves on the back from me.

1555114780701-555330351.jpg

Having memory problems getting this image in here.

What do you'all think about this it looks like a detox thing to me.

Was told by a guy the docs wouldn't treat his prostate cancer. His sister is a nurse and looked these cancer studies up. Something about there were 3 studies, trials or something. The results were released for 2 of them but not the food grade hydrogen peroxide study. So he tried it and said his psa went to zero and is staying there on the maintainence dose. I can't much about this, mostly advertisement looking stuff to me.

@CureSeeker, :hug::hug::hug:

That was just because it felt like you could use it. :battingeyelashes:

I haven’t heard of H2O2 as a cancer treatment. Let me take a closer look and get back to you. I’m not opposed to holistic treatments at all, obviously. :laughtwo: I’d simply rather spare you chasing a rabbit not worth the time. :hug:

Be right back. Brownies have to be taken out of the oven. :battingeyelashes:

A thought before I go:

.........I’d be looking for a way to feel better about the fishing trips. Something along the lines of “It’s wonderful to have the chance to take others out to the wilderness and expose them to the wonders of Mother Nature. Whether or not they appreciate it to the level I do is irrelevant, since the very fact that I get to be there myself makes the trip worth it every time.”

Your cells are responding to the feelings behind those thoughts. I have an agreement with my own cellular community. No matter what I’m doing, where I am, or who I’m with, I make a deliberate choice to see only what delights me.

That thrill I feel when I follow the directive keeps inner tension at a minimum, and makes it easier, IMO, for my endocannabinoid system to do its job.

Take it as offered, a gentle nudge towards a life free of judgement. Very gentle. :hug: Now, let me go looking into this protocol.

@CureSeeker, I’m back, with a link.

Hydrogen peroxide and cancer

The link takes you to my Class Notes thread where you’ll find the link to the source material I’ll be tearing apart to make sense of it.

I went nosing around and learned why this particular protocol has gained interest in the holistic community. It’s actually based on the discovery that cancer cells could live without oxygen, which prompted people to speculate that providing an oxygen-rich microenvironment would discourage tumor cells from developing or proliferating.

I haven’t looked deeply enough to find out if this hope pans out in cellular biology, but I did find that interesting study that finds cancer cells produce hydrogen peroxide to facilitate growth and metastasis. It’s the deficiency in the enzyme that breaks down antioxidants that allows this ramping up of H2O2 to occur.

The highly effective nutritional response is to flood the system with fruits and vegetables high in antioxidants. This makes me suspicious that adding hydrogen peroxide would have as beneficial an effect as increasing the consumption of antioxidant fruits and vegetables and cutting out the foods that would encourage inflammation.

I’m assuming at this point that those who promote this protocol believe that the oxygen molecules freed from the hydrogen molecules would be in large enough numbers to overwhelm cancer cells. I’ll look to see what evidence I can find that peroxide of any strength would survive the digestive system with any efficacy in increasing oxygen levels, and also to see if there’s any real evidence that cancer cells will be destroyed by a highly oxygenated atmosphere.

One wonders how oxygenated the system would have to be to have that much effect? Is it even possible to increase levels that high through oral administration?

I’ll see what I can find. I linked you to the Class Notes in case you wanted to follow the line of my search over there. I’ve copied the abstract of the study and posted it there, along with the link to the source material.

I won’t have time to go looking any further until tomorrow. Bear with me. :hug:

I haven’t heard of H2O2 as a cancer treatment. Let me take a closer look and get back to you

“It’s wonderful to have the chance to take others out to the wilderness and expose them to the wonders of Mother Nature. Whether or not they appreciate it to the level I do is irrelevant, since the very fact that I get to be there myself makes the trip worth it every time.”

Yeah thats what I'm seeing, food grade hydrogen peroxide increases oxygen levels in the body. It looks like the way to start using it is a detox thing. I want to see the consensus here because everyone here is ahead of me, obviously.

Thanks for helping me tune up the mates, hoping if i give them the call they will help me get to sleep a little earlier, all about getting to the next day. Everything has to be right before i give them the call, i have to be catching fish, the weather has to be right, the boat has to be running perfect. Its like all the stars have to be lined up thing. The most important part is where i said, I LOVE IT, and them of course. Nothing like taking novices and city folks on the outdoor trip, see the sea lions and seals some, maybe the porpoise or even the whale, catch a fish, huck out the crab pot. Its just as good as when they aren't there. And i also feel like i'm giving back, ya know help others and all that mushy stuff, i guess its the eagle scout coming out in me.

My late husband was an Eagle Scout. I can identify. :battingeyelashes:

Today my primary goal is to find out what effect that consumption really has, and whether it’s making the difference the disciples of the protocol say it does.

Exactly, I can't figure out if the more oxygen thing would even make a difference with cancer positively or negatively. At first i though yeah cancer cells don't like oxygen. Then what about those that have an operation, they (docs) don't or can't get it all. Then they tell the patient that they exposed their cancer to the air which will make it take off. Like my father. And would it even increase oxygen levels anyway.

Its like the apple cider vinegar, it really didnt change my ph levels.

A QUICK GUIDE TO CAM CANCER TREATMENTS

Green Light Treatments: Well Researched Approaches

Acupuncture (for symptoms)
AHCC (ImmPower®)mushroom extract
Aloe, esp. Aloe arborescens
Angiogenesis inhibitors (C-statin®)
Antineoplastons (for gliomas & NHL)
Antioxidants for CA prevention
Artemisinin and Artesunate
Bacille Calmette-Guérin (BCG)
Boswellia spp. (frankincense)
Calorie restriction diets (sometimes)
Cannabis (marijuana)
Cat’s claw
Chemosensitivity testing
Chlorella extracts
Chronomodulated chemotherapy
Cimetidine (Tagamet®)
Circulating tumor cell (CTC) test
Coley’s fluid or toxins
Cromolyn®
Cryoablation (cryosurgery)
Curcumin (and turmeric)
Dendritic cell (DC) vaccine
Galvanotherapy (EchT)
Genomic testing
Genistein (from soy)
Green tea extracts (EGCg)
High intensity focused ultrasound
Homeopathy (Banerji protocol)
Honokiol (magnolia bark extract)
Hyperthermia, local or whole body
Immune checkpoint inhibitors (low-dose)
Indole-3-carbinol (IC3)
Interleukin-2 , high or low dose
Intermittent fasting (16:8 hr intervals)
Irreversible electroporation (NanoKnife)
Ketogenic diets
Lentz ultrapheresis
Low-carb, high-fat diet (LCHF)
Maitake D fraction + vitamin C
Meditation/ Yoga
Melatonin
Metformin
Mistletoe extracts
Modified citrus pectin (Pectasol-C®)
Muscadine grape skin powder
Mushroom soups (e.g. shiitake broth)
Music therapy (stress management)