A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Okay, great, so can you see the potential of this fact? We have a "scientific" oncology that doesn't know how to poison healthy cells less than cancerous cells. They will hedge, equivocate and evade the issue, for example by calling the deadly effects of their treatments "side" effects. Meanwhile, sugar lights up the tumors like a Christmas tree but they don't mind giving it to him because it allows them to look and see where the tumors are. But they don't take advantage of that fact except to just look. Why? I would really love to have someone from the mainstream join this conversation.

There is an anticancer protocol that exploits a cancer cell’s hunger for sugar. From memory, ​it involves something along the lines of some cancer cells (leukemia I think) being unable to differentiate between molecules of glucose and some form of Vit C. So feed the patient massive doses of that Vit C and the greedy cancer cells take in so much it ends up killing them. It has to be really massive doses, otherwise the rogue cells just grow better on the abundance of Vit C. Such high doses may need to be administered as an IV (unless there is a way to administer transdermally with DMSO, I haven't researched this far).

Good discussion.

I still question whether sugar will bond with CCO to actually carry it to cancer cells. That's the key here and the main reason I objected so strongly when idea was first proposed. (By the way, thank you for posting it.)

Even if it does carry CCO, other questions are what ratio to combine them and how, what other ingredients in mix or supplements to improve effectiveness, and can it be done by us at home or does it require lab equipment? And would it work better than our current bio bombs?

Looking forward to finding more details on this.

Good discussion.

I still question whether sugar will bond with CCO to actually carry it to cancer cells. That's the key here and the main reason I objected so strongly when idea was first proposed. (By the way, thank you for posting it.)

Even if it does carry CCO, other questions are what ratio to combine them and how, what other ingredients in mix or supplements to improve effectiveness, and can it be done by us at home or does it require lab equipment? And would it work better than our current bio bombs?

Looking forward to finding more details on this.

Great questions. Imagine a good research team with the skills, money and equipment to find the answers...

They know how to do it with chemotherapy drugs. It's called Insulin Potentiation Therapy and it allows them to use only 10% of the chemo drugs. By the way, they could also skip the insulin, which is dangerous and unnecessary. It would be enough to catch the patient at the end of a short fast as they do when they use the same technique for the PET scan.

It is called insulin potentiation chemotherapy and is clearly described in the link below. (I do not endorse nor not endorse the clinic whose website it is in.)

I wonder if it's done without the insulin also, since the sugar itself seems to be a highly efficient target-seeking missile. I'll ask around.

Insulin Potentiation Cancer Therapy (IPT) | Oasis of Hope

Edit: I do NOT endorse the Oasis of Hope cancer clinic in Tijuana.

Hey guys, I'm a newbie who is super-impressed with the information on these threads. I'm the dad of a three year old girl in Scotland who is seriously ill with acute myeloid leukaemia in her central nervous system. The doctors think it's incurable but we've been giving her oral cannabinoids for more than two weeks along with some badass smoothies and the disease seems to be in retreat. We're aiming for maybe three daily doses of 100mg CBD and 50-75mg of THC. Right now we're up to about 100mg CBD and 20mg THC. I want to optimise what we're doing to maximise the chances of completely turning things around, so I had a couple of questions:

Thanks!
Welcome to 420!
I'm really glad to hear AML appears to be in retreat. Is this based on visible symptoms or has this been confirmed by medical tests? I ask because cannabis will relieve the symptoms themselves, so relief is not always a reliable indicator of success treating the cancer. Testing is still vital to treatment.

1. If I dilute the cannabis oil in a carrier oil designed to bypass her liver, like hemp seed oil, do I literally just warm the cannabis oil, add it to the cold hempseed oil and stir vigorously for say 15 minutes (adding a little lechitin powder), or could I do something better?
I use extra virgin olive oil as carrier oil because it is much easier to blend with cannabis oil and liquid lecithin than other oils. Hemp seed oil will work, as will flax seed oil, but they will be much more difficult to get fully blended. Also important to use liquid lecithin (sunflower is best) because lecithin powder doesn't contain glycophospholipids that we need. After blending for 10-15 minutes it needs to chill in refrigerator for 24 hours to fully bond. If the oils separate just mix again and chill again. Ratio is 4 parts carrier oil, 1 part liquid lecithin, and up to 1 part cannabis oil to reach the dosing level you want. This is what we refer to as the Bio Bomb.

2. I've just been reading up on cannabis budwig. Would it be a better move than our current plan or is it unwise in one so young, and if we should do this instead, what would be a sensible starting and target dose??
The recipe above is adapted from the budwig protocol. Sue will be better at answering about canna-budwig. I would not replace bio bombs with it, but it may complement treatment. Hopefully Sue will answer soon.

3. Some people recommend also giving patients THC-A and even CBD-A. What do forum members think about this, and what does the evidence look like?
Again, Sue has read more of recent information on this. When I did my treatment there was very little info, but what I read was that they are not as effective against cancers as the decarboxylated forms.

2 more things:
We recommend taking 75% of the doses by rectal suppository. The reason is that with oral ingestion about 80% of cannabinoids are metabolized immediately by the liver, which both reduces the effectiveness and increases the psychoactive effects of THC. Using the bio bomb recipe in gelatin caps they absorb quickly and avoid the liver so more gets to the cancer cells. Size 3 gel caps for 3rd year old, inserted just past sphincter but no farther.

Generally we recommend using more THC than CBD. However the little I've been able to read on AML it seems to respond better to CBD than other cancers (in combination with THC, not alone.) So equal amounts in your case may be more appropriate. This is where using suppositories helps by reducing the psychoactivity of THC allowing for much higher doses.

Okay, 3 more things:
We also recommend using the supplements listed in the opening post to further enhance cancer fighting ability of cannabis. Apigenin inhibits metabolization by the liver and mangoes clean the receptors we need to activate with cannabis.

I think you're doing well so far. I hope the info above can improve your daughter's treatment even more. And I'm looking forward to hearing that tests confirm what you're seeing.

Thanks KingstonRabbi, let me see if I can reply within the text:

I'm really glad to hear AML appears to be in retreat. Is this based on visible symptoms or has this been confirmed by medical tests? I ask because cannabis will relieve the symptoms themselves, so relief is not always a reliable indicator of success treating the cancer. Testing is still vital to treatment.

Signs are based on a couple of tests. Platelets were heading to transfusion level a week ago (circa cannabinoids day 8 – today is day 17) and have since risen and stabilised a fair bit higher – I know platelet problems are common with late-stage leukaemia, so this encouraged me. Then came a lumbar puncture on Tuesday (day 14), and when the spinal fluid was tested the doctor said the cancer cell count was the lowest for quite some time and what cells she could see were shrivelling and dying. Could have been assisted by intrathecal chemo two weeks earlier and also five days of emergency radiotherapy to tackle tumour in her spine (which ended day 6), time will tell.

I use extra virgin olive oil as carrier oil because it is much easier to blend with cannabis oil and liquid lecithin than other oils. Hemp seed oil will work, as will flax seed oil, but they will be much more difficult to get fully blended. Also important to use liquid lecithin (sunflower is best) because lecithin powder doesn't contain glycophospholipids that we need. After blending for 10-15 minutes it needs to chill in refrigerator for 24 hours to fully bond. If the oils separate just mix again and chill again. Ratio is 4 parts carrier oil, 1 part liquid lecithin, and up to 1 part cannabis oil to reach the dosing level you want. This is what we refer to as the Bio Bomb.

Interesting: hemp oil was recommended me instead of olive because of the higher omega 3. When you say it's harder to full blend, what do you have to do? Liquid lechitin: damn, I bought powder. Oh well, I'm learning

The recipe above is adapted from the budwig protocol. Sue will be better at answering about canna-budwig. I would not replace bio bombs with it, but it may complement treatment. Hopefully Sue will answer soon.

Again, Sue has read more of recent information on this. When I did my treatment there was very little info, but what I read was that they are not as effective against cancers as the decarboxylated forms.

2 more things:
We recommend taking 75% of the doses by rectal suppository. The reason is that with oral ingestion about 80% of cannabinoids are metabolized immediately by the liver, which both reduces the effectiveness and increases the psychoactive effects of THC. Using the bio bomb recipe in gelatin caps they absorb quickly and avoid the liver so more gets to the cancer cells. Size 3 gel caps for 3rd year old, inserted just past sphincter but no farther.

So I heard that if you infuse with an oil like olive/hempseed/flax as opposed to say coconut, plus distracted the liver, you could sufficiently offset the metabolisation issue for oral to be fine. I was also told avoid suppositories because absorption not great. This wrong?

Generally we recommend using more THC than CBD. However the little I've been able to read on AML it seems to respond better to CBD than other cancers (in combination with THC, not alone.) So equal amounts in your case may be more appropriate. This is where using suppositories helps by reducing the psychoactivity of THC allowing for much higher doses.

I hadn't heard AML responds better to CBD (with THC) than other cancers, very good to know. When you say 'much higher doses', what sort of target dose should I aim for? (she's about 16kg)

Okay, 3 more things:
We also recommend using the supplements listed in the opening post to further enhance cancer fighting ability of cannabis. Apigenin inhibits metabolization by the liver and mangoes clean the receptors we need to activate with cannabis.

Yep I'm on that one, thanks to other posts I've read here. Got us a NutriBullet and we're firing down mangoes, green tea, olive oil, parsley, a tonne of fruit and veg. The dark choc she's eating herself.

I think you're doing well so far. I hope the info above can improve your daughter's treatment even more. And I'm looking forward to hearing that tests confirm what you're seeing.

Hey guys, I'm a newbie who is super-impressed with the information on these threads. I'm the dad of a three year old girl in Scotland who is seriously ill with acute myeloid leukaemia in her central nervous system. The doctors think it's incurable but we've been giving her oral cannabinoids for more than two weeks along with some badass smoothies and the disease seems to be in retreat. We're aiming for maybe three daily doses of 100mg CBD and 50-75mg of THC. Right now we're up to about 100mg CBD and 20mg THC. I want to optimise what we're doing to maximise the chances of completely turning things around, so I had a couple of questions:
1. If I dilute the cannabis oil in a carrier oil designed to bypass her liver, like hemp seed oil, do I literally just warm the cannabis oil, add it to the cold hempseed oil and stir vigorously for say 15 minutes (adding a little lechitin powder), or could I do something better?
2. I've just been reading up on cannabis budwig. Would it be a better move than our current plan or is it unwise in one so young, and if we should do this instead, what would be a sensible starting and target dose??
3. Some people recommend also giving patients THC-A and even CBD-A. What do forum members think about this, and what does the evidence look like?

Thanks!

Welcome OtherMother. :hug::hug::hug: A dad on a mission...... they typically get to the heart of things quickly and efficiently. You appear to be no exception. :battingeyelashes:

I went off and did some reading, and I'm not satisfied yet that I have a good enough grasp on current usage of CBD treating AML, so I'll keep looking and reading. The site will be down tomorrow for a complete upgrade, and I didn't want to miss you.

KR gave you an excellent overview. Use that lecithin powder in your meals. Your bodies will thank you for it. The cannabis oil is much more bioavailable with the liquid sunflower version. The body does need Omega-3s to create endocannabinoids, but you're better off getting them through your diet. I'd use the hemp oil in some recipe. Here, we're more concerned about creating a workable medicine, and as KR pointed out, the EVOO blends better. Olive oil is also a cancer fighter in its own right.

From my studies I've learned that children require, and can tolerate, much higher doses than adults for the same disease treatments. At a cursory glance, your dose goals are reasonable. How is she tolerating the current doses? My basic recommendation is to increase slowly and watch the lab results. The ones you just recieved won't really be an indicator, will they, being so close to the radiation treatment?

FYI, if she's going to get any more radiation or any chemo, a cannabinoid dose 30 minutes prior to the treatment will help her body weather it much better.

If she's tolerating the dose now and you wanted to use that dose in a cannaBudwig formulation I can't see where that would be a bad thing. There wouldn't necessarily be any increased euphoria, and the increased oxygen to the cells wouldn't hurt. However, I've tasted that mix, and let me tell you, it's awlful! I doubt you'd get her to eat it, and I speak as one with experience in feeding small children. :laughtwo:

I'm inclined to say keep on as you're doing, but I'd consider changing the dose schedule to 4-5 times a day to keep the pressure on the cancer full-tilt. The suppositories will give you the option to increase doses beyond what she'll handle orally, but if she can tolerate oral and you're getting good lab results, why change what isn't broken?

She's a child, and that means she's an expert at play. And that's going to be real handy, because I'd like you to create a game she can play with you that has her communicating to her body how thrilled she is that it's healing her and returning her to homeostasis. Some simple little sing-song about how delightful it is that she's healing. Laugh at each and every opportunity. Make an appointment with your daughter, morning and night. For 5-10 minutes the idea is to make each other laugh as much as you can.

That's my prescription. Teach her she was made to heal, and healing is a game that her cells know. Laughter at every turn, and all the hugs you can muster. :cheesygrinsmiley: Hugs are a healing force all their own. Hold for 10 - 20 seconds or longer and you can transfer your healing power to your daughter. Try it. She'll be doing the same to you, without even trying. :slide:

I'm a maverick when it comes to creating a healing atmosphere. My basic theory is we were designed to run most efficiently in joy mode. The further we get from joy the sicker we become. Conversely, shift back to a default of joy and your body will shift back to healing mode.

I'll see what I can find out about current CBD use with AML in particular. What I did uncover suggests a rapid response to THC. The overarching ongoing theme in today's clinical work appears to be a high CBD formulation with as much THC as the patient will tolerate. Keep in mind that many cancers are responding positively to doses around 300 mg of THC a day or less. It may not be necessary to get the doses up as high as you're planning. Watch labs. They'll tell you when you hit the sweet spot. Try not to pass it up.

And hey...... I'm really glad you found us. :hug: :love:

When you figure this out we'd appreciate a summary report on what worked and what didn't. :battingeyelashes:

Sue, Thanks for catching a few things I missed.:hug:
Especially the part about children's higher metabolism and higher doses.
Also spacing the doses throughout day, 4-5 hours apart.

OtherMother,
Lab tests are great news!

Reports on suppository absorption are based on using oil without lecithin. The bio bomb recipe makes all the difference. I use suppositories only, so I know they work. Supplements and lecithin do help but some still gets lost to liver metabolism. Enough may still get through to treat cancer, but the THC that does get metabolised becomes 4 times as intoxicating which limits the dosage. So it's really two issues, bio-availability and reducing euphoria to allow higher doses.

I would try to increase THC to 100 mg / day. Reason is that THC is much stronger cancer killer. Even though you see results now you need to reach the cells in marrow to keep it from coming back. Of course all this could change if you keep seeing results at lower level.
:hug:

Thanks guys, that's super helpful. Okay liquid lechitin it is then. Any suggestions for incorporating powdered into meals much appreciated (tho maybe a bit off topic)!

SweetSue you're quite right that the good signs could well be from conventional treatments. I just suspect that because our little girl's disease has already become quite chemo-resistant and the radiotherapy was highly targeted, that the cannabinoids have probably played a significant part. Whether that's too much fatherly optimism we'll see in the next few weeks...

Maybe we'll avoid canna-Budwig for now and see how bio-bombs work out. The great advantage we have is a feeding tube, but Budwig might be a bridge too far.

Ratio on bio-bomb: is four parts carrier to one part cannabis oil essential, or it the carrier:lecithin ratio that really matters? I'd ideally have a lower ratio for carrier:cannabis for dosing purposes; 13 carrier to one cannabis is what I had in mind...

Also noted on hugs and number of doses.

KingstonRabbi thanks for explaining on suppositories. I'd ruled them out so it's great to have them back in play. And also much appreciated to both of you on quantities. I feel a lot better having got to this stage, so it's reassuring to be roughly on the right track.

I'll keep you all posted – and any more info about CBD/AML much appreciated.

Thanks guys, that's super helpful. Okay liquid lechitin it is then. Any suggestions for incorporating powdered into meals much appreciated (tho maybe a bit off topic)!

SweetSue you're quite right that the good signs could well be from conventional treatments. I just suspect that because our little girl's disease has already become quite chemo-resistant and the radiotherapy was highly targeted, that the cannabinoids have probably played a significant part. Whether that's too much fatherly optimism we'll see in the next few weeks...

Maybe we'll avoid canna-Budwig for now and see how bio-bombs work out. The great advantage we have is a feeding tube, but Budwig might be a bridge too far.

Ratio on bio-bomb: is four parts carrier to one part cannabis oil essential, or it the carrier:lecithin ratio that really matters? I'd ideally have a lower ratio for carrier:cannabis for dosing purposes; 13 carrier to one cannabis is what I had in mind...

Also noted on hugs and number of doses.

KingstonRabbi thanks for explaining on suppositories. I'd ruled them out so it's great to have them back in play. And also much appreciated to both of you on quantities. I feel a lot better having got to this stage, so it's reassuring to be roughly on the right track.

I'll keep you all posted – and any more info about CBD/AML much appreciated.

The formulations we worked out for the biobombs were for standard doses. The ratio is completely adjustable. The trick is to get a reasonable proportion of the liquid lecithin in there. It's like the secret sauce, and the better you get it mixed the more effective the meds.

I fully support the daddy optimism. :battingeyelashes: :love: Love is the most powerful force in the universe.

Hello, I'm here as per invite from Sue :)
I'm 4.5 years cancer free from testicular cancer now, but still suffer from a host of other problems, mainly severe chronic pain (CRPS), issues from a past brain injury, some sort of autoimmune disorder (the doctors just don't know/care), degenerative disk disease in my spine and neck, arthritis ect....

I'm hoping to keep the cancer form returning permanently, and figure out how to get off the opioids I find myself back on again eventually once I get my grow license renewed and can start growing enough to replace the morphine I'm taking. I just cannot afford to purchase enough cannabis to treat my condition unfortunately.
:)

Welcome to the thread Bluenoser. :hug:

He and I have been talking today about his challenges. I'm thinking his greatest concerns at the moment are getting his brain a bit more stable and get him up to speed on Biobombs. It'd be nice if he could stop worrying about the return of the cancer, don't you think?

There are some limitations brought on by a temporary lack of finances, and he had his grow permit pulled because a doctor made a mistake. *sigh* So he's in a holding pattern to grow due to his living situation, but he does have access to CCO and some pitifully weak Canadian idea of canna meds.

I have things I need to get to here that'll tie me up for the rest of the evening, but I'll be back here bright and early in the morning.

Make him feel at home guys. :hug:

I posted that and realized how many times today I've opened and closed a post with a hug. Lol!

@Bluenoser - Welcome to the healing place to be. :hug: You've got a really powerful team here so we'll get you sorted by identifying the steps you can take on your limited budget.

:Namaste: - My name is Lady G and I have a Neurodegenerative disease that I've been dancing with since Sept 2015. I have been studying and researching brain impairments, symptoms and healing supplements to keep me going on my limited budget. I can relate to your multiple medical conditions because my gut was mess most of my life and I was on morphine for 3 years, the list goes on. So it's my pleasure to share my knowledge with you.

Before I can make any recommendations, I'm very curious about your past brain injury and your remaining symptoms. It would be nice to know the background so I can help you visualize healing the depth of the brain trouble that impacts you the most. What is your main brain concern you're dealing with? :cool:

It's getting late here so I'll return tomorrow, but I want to leave you with HOPE. Did you know that by reading our posts and seeking out research you are generating brain cells as we write. There are natural brain and juice therapies you can do at home that contribute to the healing of your brain, as you read these words, you're taking the next step.

So breathe a sigh of relief and get your notepad out, cause there are smiles waiting to happen.

Thanks for the invitation SweetSue. Gniiiite Bluenoser...zzzzz

Hello Lady G,
Thanks for your warm welcome :)
I'm so out of balance from being sick that sometimes i don't even know where to start.
It's one thing when your body is sick, or your brain, but when it occurs together it's quite debilitating.

Regarding my brain injury issue, I was kicked in the head back in 1997, and it broke the connection between my pituitary and hypothalamus. I really couldn't get any help for my issue, because i was not completely disabled from the injury, i had to drop out of a course i was taking and settle for a lesser diploma because i just could not concentrate anymore or remember things.

It wasn't until a few years later when my health started to fail in many areas that I realized there was a serious issue. I started testosterone injections at that point because my body was no longer making it properly because of the brain injury.

Chronic pain started soon after the injury also, and has become more severe with every passing year.

I have tried MANY times to get treatment for my brain issues, but there just aren't any resources here, and also, because it happened so many years ago they say there is nothing they can do. I tried to get admitted to a memory clinic, but was rejected because i'm taking "medications known to cause memory issues" is what it said on the rejection letter, meaning morphine and cannabis.

I literally have been on my own since the injury happened with no real help, except the multitude of meds the doctors have put me on over the years. Nothing ever helped me.

I have been on disability for my brain injury and the severe chronic pain I suffer (CRPS) since 2006, hard to believe it's been 12 years of suffering immensely like this. I've been suicidal many times when I thought I just cannot take anymore.

All I know is that I can no longer do math, i cannot organize anything at all, I have terrible short term memory (which is worsening) I cannot remember dates and times, and large portions of my long term memory are missing.

I have severe issues concentrating on anything, and can barely read anymore, or even remember what I have read.

Hope this helps, it's hard to even remember all that is wrong with me, lol.

*Hi Bluenoser, I'm going to reply to your post using ***.

*Also, I’m spacing out my writing so it’s not so overwhelming for you to read.

Hello Lady G,

Thanks for your warm welcome :)

*You're welcome BN!

I'm so out of balance from being sick that sometimes i don't even know where to start.

It's one thing when your body is sick, or your brain, but when it occurs together it's quite debilitating.

*Right, it feels like your brain and body are on completely two different platforms and they will not work together, it's soooo frustrating. This is why doing a few things to tell your brain and body, hey, you're back in control, is the best thing you can do.

Regarding my brain injury issue, I was kicked in the head back in 1997, and it broke the connection between my pituitary and hypothalamus. I really couldn't get any help for my issue, because i was not completely disabled from the injury, i had to drop out of a course i was taking and settle for a lesser diploma because i just could not concentrate anymore or remember things.

*Holy shhhmokes, that was one powerful impact to your brain. So you definitely have degeneration going on. It's clear to read that now.

It wasn't until a few years later when my health started to fail in many areas that I realized there was a serious issue. I started testosterone injections at that point because my body was no longer making it properly because of the brain injury.

*Testosterone injections can turn cells cancerous. Okay, this is a very serious thing to note.

Chronic pain started soon after the injury also, and has become more severe with every passing year.

*Mitochondria slowing down...

I have tried MANY times to get treatment for my brain issues, but there just aren't any resources here, and also, because it happened so many years ago they say there is nothing they can do. I tried to get admitted to a memory clinic, but was rejected because i'm taking "medications known to cause memory issues" is what it said on the rejection letter, meaning morphine and cannabis.

*Yes, the medical system has been known to contradict itself. Honestly you've done everything you can on the medical side. The only thing that I can say is to ask your doctor for a "Spect Scan." It's expensive and they inject radioactive contrast dye into your system, no joke, they gave me a card I had to carry around for a week in case I travelled and I would set off security.

* This scan shows the physiology of your brain through the blood flow. My scan determined I have Alzheimer's. I wouldn't recommend pursuing this unless you really need a diagnosis. But it is your right to ask for further investigation.

I literally have been on my own since the injury happened with no real help, except the multitude of meds the doctors have put me on over the years. Nothing ever helped me.

*Fair enough, good to know.

I have been on disability for my brain injury and the severe chronic pain I suffer (CRPS) since 2006, hard to believe it's been 12 years of suffering immensely like this. I've been suicidal many times when I thought I just cannot take anymore.

*I understand and want to acknowledge your frustration and desperation. This is a judgement free zone here, nothing but hugs and ears for listening.

All I know is that I can no longer do math, i cannot organize anything at all, I have terrible short term memory (which is worsening) I cannot remember dates and times, and large portions of my long term memory are missing.

*Identical to me. WOW! All the classic symptoms of Neurodegenerative disease. Which can be caused by impact, environment, sugar and genetics.

I have severe issues concentrating on anything, and can barely read anymore, or even remember what I have read.

* Now do you have a sensitivity to light and sound? Do you have any support, caregivers, counsellors or family?

*Fair enough. Thank you for expressing that.

Hope this helps, it's hard to even remember all that is wrong with me, lol.

*It really helps and I gotta say, you’re in pretty good spirits all things considering. You’re here for a reason and you’re here just in time.

-------------------------------------

*Please allow me to write things out as they come to my mind.

*There are few things I’d like you to consider that will cost a minimal amount for you.

1. Start examining what you eat, the first thing to remove from your diet is SUGAR. If you gravitate sugar for comfort, it’s usually a driving force for symptoms of degeneration over time.

2. Buy organic extra virgin olive oil and start taking 1-4 teaspoons a day. Doctors recommend 20 ml for brain health which equals 4 teaspoons. It’s always good to start off with maybe 1 teaspoon and build up to it.

-What we are introducing to your body are super important omega 3 supplement which helps repair the mitochondria in your brain. The mitochondria are the light switches of your entire body. Your slowing down, can be reflective of your mitochondria dysfunction.

-Omega 3 also promotes adult neuro genesis which is the creation of new brain cells and repair damaged neurons.

-Oil also provides our body with precious DHA supplement which is also found in fish oil, and is recommended for prevention of brain disease. But without the cost of gingko and fish oil.

-It is recommended to start a Mediterranean diet and adapt from there.

3. Stop all fast food and convert as much to whole foods immediately. Buy blueberries like they are going out of style. Blueberries are the super food of anti-oxidants, they are often better than most medications for brain inhibitors, inflammation and damage. If you had to pick one fruit to eat 3 times a day it would be blueberries.

4. Do any of the medications you are on have a label warning of grapefruit or high acid fruits when on your prescriptions? Sometimes being on these heavy medications have this warning, so again, start off small with fruits while on these medications.

-What you want to do is start your OWN treatment plan according to how your body feels. Once you start increasing your fruit and vegetable intake it will eventually feed your system enough so it will support you while you taper off eventually.

5. Last but no least for this evening…JUICING. I want you to entertain the value of juicing especially while on habit forming drugs. I have a juice recipe that I used to help me. It includes cannabis leaves which I know you don’t have quite yet, you can use spinach and kale, but again, it’s about creating your OWN routine.

-Juicing takes a little while to start, so it’s something you can work on in the next month. But once we get you started with a recipe you can customize it to your liking, and then add your OWN leaves you will grow.

I have more suggestions, but this is all my brain can handle for one evening post.

It is my hope to introduce you to things that I have learned through attending occupational therapy for 18 months too. There is so much we can do for ourselves that it shows how much the medical system only covers a fraction of healing.

Welcome to functional medicine…

Hello,
Thanks for taking the time to reply in such detail.After reading all of that, I realize just how much I rant, lol.
I'm extremely frustrated right now with all of this situation, mostly, because as Sue said, I truly am in a crappy holding pattern, and feel completely trapped with no way out of this. It's been YEARS, and it's just the same old suffering.
The worst part is dragging everyone down around me with me. Alot of guilt comes with that.

Not sure if I mentioned it, but I did have cancer, testicular cancer, which I do blame the testosterone shots for. I decided to quit the injections, and literally 6 months later I had cancer. I don't think it is a coincidence.

I actually asked my doctor for a functional MRI, or any kind of test that could show my brain activity, and what is working, or not working in my brain, he replied that there are no such tests locally available here, and only research universities had such equipment, and they don't see patients. Our medical system is totally useless here, and things like wait times and emergency room closures are constantly in our local news, along with over 90,000 people here don't even have a family doctor, and can't get one. At least I have a decent doctor, well, as good as any "doctor" gets anyhow. He has no problem signing my cannabis papers, so that's all good, but is uncomfortable prescribing more than 5 grams a day.

I have had 11 CAT scan for cancer follow up, and I'm very nervous about exposing myself to any more radiation. Radiation exposure may or may not have played a role in my overall illnesses, past employment situation. I have one last CAT scan next September at my 5 year mark to ensure I'm still clear. I just seen my oncologist who did a chest x-ray and bloodwork, all is clear :)

I am very sensitive to light, and annoying sounds, especially bright lights, like the halogens in Walmart. They disorient me, and give me a headache. Also, walls of multicolored products on a store shelf literally overwhelm me and I can't see the forest for the trees.

I also have something called synesthesia that came after my brain injury. Certain smells or tastes have a color attached to them, and believe it or not, I can see auras around people of different colors. I mostly see those things in church, yes, I'm a Christian. (non-denominational)

I have to say, I think I have tried just about everything to try to fix myself, I've tried a multitude of vitamins and supplements, I went completely vegan for over 2 years, even RAW vegan for awhile, I own an omega juicer, and have been juicing for years.
I also own a vitamix, and make smoothies, hummus, whatever healthy stuff I can jam in there.
I make my own colloidal silver, I ferment my own foods, including sauerkraut, I ingest probiotics regularly, either a local store bought 300 billion count keifir, or make my own keifer here at home to try to boost my gut flora. I've researched many different strains of probiotic and tried them.
I even make my own frankincense oil for topical use, and have ingested ground capsuled freshly imported frankincense and myrrh, and also I capsule my own tumeric and take that regularly.

I own an elecgtromagnetic pulse therapy device, and a "blood zapper", which I've also given up on using, and I also ozonated water and drank it.

I grow as much of my own food in my garden as I can, but winters suck here in Nova Scotia, so now, I just set up an indoor hydroponic veg garden while I await my cannabis license to grow.
Back in November I just crashed, and burned, and just quit doing everything, I'm spending money I don't have and getting little results.
I started eating eggs in the morning again, and the odd time I will eat some meat containing foods. I'm still eating mostly vegan and Mediterranean food if I can.

Today was a very bad day for me, severe pain, can hardly move, and on top of that, severe chest pains that almost sent me to the hospital, so I have pretty much just laid here all day taking pills and cannabis concentrated THC oil.

And still you end with a smile. :hug: Keep your feelings in the direction of relief. We understand it can be crazy while you're finding your way back to healing, but hey..... you found us. :hug::hug::hug:

I read "5 grams a day" and thought, "A good infused oil would make that 5 grams go further" as well as a teeny bit of frustration for the prescription power of men NOT walking around in pain.

The ultimate goal is to get you growing again. There are therapeutic benefits to cultivation that go beyond the lovely harvest.

Hmmm..... before you can do much of anything the pain management needs attention. Sending loving thoughts. :hug:

When you're up to it, can you let us know what cannabis you have on hand to work with?

Well, right now, I have that Cannimed 4:10 dried cannabis, and also the 17.0 (all THC). I also have a bit of Canimed CBD oil. It's expensive, $129.00 for a 60ml bottle, and it goes fast. I'm not even sure I actually ever felt any pain relief from taking it. I've gone through a few bottles of it now.
When I was growing, I felt connected to my plants, they responded when I was around, I could feel their energy. It gave me a sense of accomplishment to succeed at growing my own medicine. I would like to feel that again some day.

Well, right now, I have that Cannimed 4:10 dried cannabis, and also the 17.0 (all THC). I also have a bit of Canimed CBD oil. It's expensive, $129.00 for a 60ml bottle, and it goes fast. I'm not even sure I actually ever felt any pain relief from taking it. I've gone through a few bottles of it now.
When I was growing, I felt connected to my plants, they responded when I was around, I could feel their energy. It gave me a sense of accomplishment to succeed at growing my own medicine. I would like to feel that again some day.

You will feel like that again, and every time you feel frustrated by events outside your control I want you to grab that feeling of connection to your plants and hold onto to it deliberately. Just let yourself believe that this is temporary, because it is. You may not see the end, but I can feel it, and I trust my instincts.

Let the crew look over what you have and see what suggestions pop up. Our challenge may be to find ways to treat both the cancer concerns and your pain management needs. Prepare yourself. You're going to get suppositories suggested, and for good reason. There's no better way to get numbers of cannabinoids in.

Have you familiarized yourself with Cajun's original information at the beginning of the thread? The supplements and demethylation steps all work to get more benefit out of the meds. Our chief focus here is to improve bioavailability, which in my book translates to increased relief.

I'm headed to bed guys. See you all tomorrow. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom