A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Base ingredients:

You have 1g of 83%THC and 1g of 71%CBD oil.

That equates to 830 mg thc and 710 mg cbd total cannabinoids.

Using a hot water bath, warm up 83 ml of your favorite carrier oil for the thc = 10 mg thc/ml of oil
Using a hot water bath, warm up 35.5 ml of your favorite carrier oil for the cbd = 20 mg cbd/ml of oil

If you need to increase the strength, add less oil.

These 2 oils allow you to mix up any concentration and ratio of thc:cbd you wish to try. As is, you would end up with 5 mg thc and 10 mg cbd in each gel cap.

HEADS-UP CANCER PATIENTS & THOSE INTERESTED IN PREVENTION!

I was listening to a couple of PhD's having a discussion. Neither are medical doctors and the conversation wasn't really related to health, but, as it turns out, one of the PhD's had a bout with cancer and mentioned that all of the leading research into cancer drugs today centers around three types of compounds that are all types of sugars. Two of those three are Polysaccharides and BetaGlucans (I just don't remember, off the top of my head, what the 3rd one was).

Apparently, there are over 1,200 of these compounds BUT you can actually get ALL 1,200+ of them by taking FOUR medicinal (NON-psychoactive!) mushrooms!

These four mushrooms are: Chaga, Lion's Mane, Reishi & Turkey Tail

I've done some research on all of these and they have many other health benefits in terms of boosting the immune system, repairing the nervous system, etc.

You don't need to take all four of these mushrooms together but (according to this PhD!), by rotating what you're taking, you get the full spectrum.

I'd encourage everyone to do their own research, talk to their own doctors, etc. but I was personally impressed with what I discovered about these medicinal mushrooms, and I've started taking these, myself (I'm not a cancer patient - just want to stay healthy!), so I wanted to share the info here!

Stay Healthy!

K

I think I’ll share this around K. Thanks. :hug:

10-1 will put ya on your ass, it is roughly 100mg of cannabinoids. You will be alright 10-1 for suppositories , that is what i make mine. For Oral Bio-Bombs i start off at 150-1, i found the sweet spot that everyone prefers is 100-1. but hey each for their own, you know better then anyone your tolerance.:peace:

You’ve reminded me to get over there and edit the first post to reflect this reality. BioBombs were developed for suppositories.

Sorry , when i said 100mgs , that is when using "00" capsule size , half of that with "0" caps.

Noted.

Base ingredients:

You have 1g of 83%THC and 1g of 71%CBD oil.

That equates to 830 mg thc and 710 mg cbd total cannabinoids.

Using a hot water bath, warm up 83 ml of your favorite carrier oil for the thc = 10 mg thc/ml of oil
Using a hot water bath, warm up 35.5 ml of your favorite carrier oil for the cbd = 20 mg cbd/ml of oil

If you need to increase the strength, add less oil.

These 2 oils allow you to mix up any concentration and ratio of thc:cbd you wish to try. As is, you would end up with 5 mg thc and 10 mg cbd in each gel cap.

May I say how reassuring it is to have you in the room Oldbear. :hug: As long as I’ve been doing this I still get flustered with the numbers. :laughtwo:

@AngryBird ....you’re quick with the links..... thanks Baby.

@BeemerBill, You can make an infused oil that’s potent enough to treat cancer. It’s all a matter of ratios. I personally have a hard time justifying the expense of Everclear, when I can find it, which sent me looking for acceptable alternatives.

Now I keep CCO as a supplemental treatment option and use infused oils as my base administration source. More user-friendly, IMO.

A mushroom soup recipe with anti-cancer super food mushrooms. Switching to use the mushrooms in sweetSue's post above works.

Before you begin preparing the soup you should secure 12 to 14 plastic containers to store the
resulting portions. (Don’t use cardboard containers—the soup will soak through over time.) Here
is the recipe:
• 3 quarts of purified or spring water
• 3 Tbs. (1.6 oz.) dried (or 1 lb. fresh) shiitake mushrooms (Lentinus edodes)*
• 3 Tbs. (1.6 oz.) dried (or 1 lb. fresh) maitake mushrooms (Grifola frondosa)
• 3 Tbs. (1.6 oz.) dried (or 1 lb. fresh) oyster mushrooms (Pleurotus ostreatus)
• 1/2 head green cabbage, chopped
• 1 large onion, diced
• 6 oz. of parsley
• 5 cloves of garlic, crushed and peeled
• 1 to 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
• 1 Tbs. olive oil
• 2 Tbs. “Herbs de Provence” (summer savory, parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme,
lavender flowers)
• Salt or tamari sauce to taste
. Optional add cannabis in whatever strength works for you.

Boil the ingredients thoroughly, until all of the mushrooms are very soft—this is crucial, as it
releases polysaccharides from behind the rigid mushroom cell walls. Let the soup cool. Divide
the soup into daily portions of 8 oz., refrigerate seven for the week ahead and freeze the rest. You
can discard the mushroom solids at this point as they are “played out” and their beneficial
ingredients are now contained in the liquid portion of the soup.

More about mushrooms. Turns out they are magic.

Medicinal Mushrooms

“An accumulating body of evidence suggests that consumption of dietary mushrooms can
protect against breast cancer.”
—Arizona State University scientists, 2010
(Martin KR, Brophy SK. Commonly consumed and specialty dietary mushrooms reduce cellular proliferation in
MCF-7 human breast cancer cells. Exp Biol Med. (Maywood) 2010;235:1306-1311)

Mushrooms are the source of some of mankind’s oldest medications. Given the fact that
mushrooms are often delicious, but can also be deadly, and at other times are hallucinogenic
(e.g., psilocybin), one of the earliest specializations of our distant ancestors was that of the
mycologist. This was the clan’s resident expert in mushroom selection and use. After all, one’s
life could depend on the skill of the wise man or woman who was responsible for this important
role.

The celebrated American mycologist Paul Stamets points out that fungi were well known to
prehistoric people:
“Ötzi, the Ice Man, who lived nearly 5,300 years ago, carried amadou and a birch
polypore [two mushrooms, ed.] tethered in a pouch to help him survive in the Alps of
northern Italy.”
Stamets, Paul, and Heather Zwickey. “Medicinal Mushrooms: Ancient Remedies Meet Modern Science.” Integrative Medicine (Encinitas, Calif.) 13, no. 1 (February 2014): 46–47)

It is widely believed that the “Soma” mentioned in the ancient Indian sacred Rig Veda was a
mushroom, and that mushrooms also played a central role in the Eleusinian mysteries of ancient
Greece. (Furst, Peter T. (1976). Hallucinogens and Culture. Chandler & Sharp. pp. 96–108; Wasson, Robert Gordon (1968). "Soma: Divine Mushroom of Immortality". Ethno-Mycological Studies (New York) 1. ISBN 0-15-683800-1)

Mushrooms, particularly those of Far Eastern origin (shiitake, maitake, reishi, etc.) are
increasingly popular and available, even in American supermarkets. But it will surprise some
readers to know that mushrooms are recognized as effective anti-cancer agents in several
populous countries. They contain anticancer compounds, not just polysaccharides, but also
triterpenes.
!
(Xue, Zhaohui, Jiaomei Li, Aiqing Cheng, Wancong Yu, Zhijun Zhang, Xiaohong Kou, and Fengjuan Zhou. “Structure Identification of Triterpene from the Mushroom Pleurotus Eryngii with Inhibitory Effects Against Breast Cancer.” Plant Foods for Human Nutrition (Dordrecht, Netherlands) 70, no. 3 (September 2015): 291–96)

There are also antioxidants in these mushrooms that also exert a beneficial effect in many cases.
Elsewhere in this report I give my formula for Mushroom Soup. In this section I will explain the
scientific basis for this healing food category.

Approved Medications

PSK (which is extracted from Coriolus versicolor = Trametes versicolor or turkey tail) was the
first mushroom to be approved as a cancer treatment, in this case by the Japanese equivalent of
the FDA in 1977. Lentinan (from shiitake mushrooms) came next in Japan in 1985.

Schizophyllan (from the fungus Schizophyllum commune, commonly growing on dead wood)
was approved in Japan in 1986. Around the same time (1983), PSP (polysaccharide peptide, also
from Trametes versicolor) was approved in China. (To be clear, all of these approvals occurred in
Asia, and these medications are difficult to obtain in the US or Europe.)

Astonishingly, mushroom preparations can simultaneously target half of Hanahan and
Weinberg’s cancer hallmarks by:

“…changing the course of inflammation, cell differentiation, survival, apoptosis,
angiogenesis, tumor progression, and so forth.”

(Durgo, Ksenija, Mladen Koncar, Drazenka Komes, Ana Belscak-Cvitanovic, Jasna Franekic, Ivan Jakopovich, Neven Jakopovich, and Boris Jakopovich. “Cytotoxicity of Blended versus Single Medicinal Mushroom Extracts on Human

Cancer Cell Lines: Contribution of Polyphenol and Polysaccharide Content.” International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms 15, no. 5 (2013): 435–48)

Scientists continue to find new uses for anticancer mushroom preparations. In 2016, Japanese
scientists showed that a polysaccharide from the aforementioned Schizophyllan fungus could
target abnormal DNA in lung cancer cells.
(Izumi, Hiroto, Shohei Nagao, Shinichi Mochizuki, Nobuaki Fujiwara, Kazuo Sakurai, and Yasuo Morimoto. “Optimal Sequence of Antisense DNA to Silence YB-1 in Lung Cancer by Use of a Novel Polysaccharide Drug Delivery System.” International Journal of Oncology 48, no. 6 (June 2016): 2472–78)

Most attention has focused on preparations made from individual mushroom species, such as
shiitake. However, a mixture of mushrooms provides better overall clinical effects:
“The cytotoxic effect of medicinal mushroom blends [is] stronger than that of single
mushroom species extracts.” (Ibid.)

A Croatian group studied a five-mushroom commercial preparation called Agarikon.1®. This
mixture killed 69.9 percent of lung cancer cells, while PSP alone killed only 6.27, AHCC killed
6.13 and beta glucans (derived from mushrooms) killed just 3.24 percent.

Some of the mushrooms included in the Agarikon.1 preparation are the same as in my Mushroom
Soup formula….shiitake, maitake and oyster mushrooms. These are potent edible mushrooms.

The Myko San® company produces a very good product line, but it is relatively expensive: one
bottle of their Agarikon.1® contains 90 tablets. Since the recommended dose for cancer patients
is 2 tablets taken 3 times per day, this comes to less than $5.00 per day (including shipping). For
patients who are cost-conscious, a better alternative would be to make the Mushroom Soup for
around $1 per day, as described elsewhere in this Moss Report.

In December 2010 the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare of the Republic of Croatia registered the tablet preparation Agarikon.1. developed by Dr Myko San-Health From Mushrooms Co., as a dietary supplement. This was the first time that a European manufacturer successfully registered a medicinal mushroom product in a European country.

In a comprehensive review of the subject, the naturopath Alena G. Guggenheim, ND, singled out
five mushrooms that have a particularly strong association in the scientific literature with anticancer
and pro-immunity activity. These five are:
• Agaricus blazei (= A. subrufescens, Brazil mushroom)
• Grifola frondosa (= maitake)
• Ganoderma lucidum (= reishi)
• Cordyceps sinensis (= Caterpillar fungus)
• Trametes versicolor (= Coriolus versicolor or Turkey tail)

(Guggenheim, Alena G., Kirsten M. Wright, and Heather L. Zwickey. “Immune Modulation From Five Major Mushrooms: Application to Integrative Oncology.” Integrative Medicine (Encinitas, Calif.) 13, no. 1 (February 2014): 32–44.)

Some of these are contained in both Mycommunity® and in my Mushroom Soup recipe. The
other two (Cordyceps and Trametes) are considered inedible, but can be taken as supplement
pills.

Thank you Oldbear. :hug:

Really any strains for oil just need to be 20% +/- for THC.
If an auto can put out a good yield & hit 20% it's going into the double boiler with Everclear around here.
That should help anyone make a call on Carnival?
You've got an awesome list of strains.
Sativa favorites of mine for oil:
C99 (love this), Green Cr##k, Super Silver Haze (nasty taste, but great oil), any of the older South American stuff like Acapulco Gold, AK-47, Sour D. covers some good ones.

Indicas I like for oil:
Darkstar, Kosher Kush, Bubba Kush, Mazar, Hindu, Blue Cheese, Big Bang are some.

For your protocol:
Prostate cancer & colon cancer are kissing cousins.
I will post when I get to a laptop.

Tack for general well being, etc.
Ingest supplement & LCFA oil.

Wait 15-20 mins & take a suppository with a mixture I'll send you.

I'll send the details.

What is LCFA oil? What supplement?

This information about Citicoline was shared by Cheryl Broyles, a GBM 4 survivor since 2001 copied from her FB page. Basically it outlines why cancer patients should not take it. There is an alternative, see the end.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CITICOLINE with Medical Marijuana

I just got this Citicoline information (see below) from a fellow brain tumor friend. WOW it's scary that I've been on the Citicoline for about 2 years now! I'm never taking Citicoline again! Just wanted to let others know too that may be on it.

CITICOLINE
We have been suggesting citicoline, but new research has shown that caution may be advised for cancer patients. Dr. Joe D. Goldstrich has written the following :

A word of caution concerning citicoline. While citicoline has been shown to be beneficial in ameliorating the adverse effects of acute ischemic stroke,The effects of citicoline on acute ischemic stroke: a review. - PubMed - NCBI , it may not be the best agent for supporting cognition while using cannabis to combat cancer, especially glioblastomas and other tumors treated with bevacizumab (Avastin).

Following a stroke, citicoline helps promotes new blood vessel formation (angiogenesis) via induction and upregulation of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF). Induction of VEGF helps promote new blood vessels to the area of the brain undergoing healing and regeneration. This is a good thing.CDP-choline - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com ,CDP-choline treatment induces brain plasticity markers expression in experimental animal stroke. - PubMed - NCBI

Avastin is a monoclonal antibody that blocks angiogenesis by inhibiting VEGF. New blood vessels support the growth of primary tumors and their metastases. Avastin has been used to treat metastatic colon cancer, certain lung cancers, renal cancers, ovarian cancers, and several eye diseases that are characterized by excessive vascularization (e.g. diabetic retinopathy).Bevacizumab - Wikipedia

Avastin and citicoline appear to have opposite effects on new blood vessel formation. While new blood vessels may be an important aspect of recovery from an acute ischemic stroke, shutting down blood flow to primary and metastatic tumors is a way of destroying these cancers.

Citicoline is also beneficial in acute ischemic stroke and retinal neurodegeneration by helping injured brain and retina cells stay alive. It has an anti-apoptotic action. THC is thought to help kill cancer cells by inducing apoptosis (programmed cell death). CDP-choline - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com , Neuroprotective effects of citicoline in in vitro models of retinal neurodegeneration. - PubMed - NCBI

As you can see, citicoline appears to promote (at least in acute ischemic stroke) VEGA and anti-apoptosis. For these reasons it seems prudent to not use citicoline as a cognition booster and psycho activity inhibitor in conjunction THC treatments for cancer.

Another nootropic nutraceutical, Bacopa monnieri, appears to have pro-apoptotic actions A pro-apoptotic 15-kDa protein from Bacopa monnieri activates caspase-3 and downregulates Bcl-2 gene expression in mouse mammary carcinoma cells. - PubMed - NCBI and may thus be a better nutritional supplement for countering THC induced psycho activity.

I've read that coline is bad for prostate cancer. Found in eggs, specifically the yolks. Is this the same as citicoline? Also there is a new PET scan for prostate cancer called the 'coline pet scan' of course. I assume this is a type of scan where one is injected with whatever solution including choline, the prostate cancer sucks it up and makes it easier to see in the scan. Similar to the nuclear bone where they inject you irradiated potasuim, if there's cancer in bone it sucks up the potassium where your body is trying to grow bone and it glows on the scan, will detect bone cancer 8mm or larger.

If this is the same type of chemical/s then I don't think anyone should use it for any cancer. And have told others with cancers this already for a few years. They don't read, some are not very smart, sadly just following what docs say. While my doctors agree 100% regarding choline/coline hypothesis, no egg yolks. I need to know if this is related because others ask me, its not just for myself.

I've read that coline is bad for prostate cancer. Found in eggs, specifically the yolks. Is this the same as citicoline? Also there is a new PET scan for prostate cancer called the 'coline pet scan' of course. I assume this is a type of scan where one is injected with whatever solution including choline, the prostate cancer sucks it up and makes it easier to see in the scan. Similar to the nuclear bone where they inject you irradiated potasuim, if there's cancer in bone it sucks up the potassium where your body is trying to grow bone and it glows on the scan, will detect bone cancer 8mm or larger.

If this is the same type of chemical/s then I don't think anyone should use it for any cancer. And have told others with cancers this already for a few years. They don't read, some are not very smart, sadly just following what docs say. While my doctors agree 100% regarding choline/coline hypothesis, no egg yolks. I need to know if this is related because others ask me, its not just for myself.

Hello CureSeeker. :hug: I don’t know the answer at this time, but give me a few moments to go looking and see what I can turn up. I’ll be right back.

To answer your other two questions, I believe Cajun was referring to the supplements recommended to create competitive inhibition in the liver before a cannabis medicine dose. Those would be apigenin and amentoflavone, both aggressive cancer treatments in their own ways.

We suggest at least two apigenin capsules about 30 - 45 minutes before each canna med dose. It increases the bioavailability of the cannabinoids, one of our favorite ways to treat cancer with cannabis.

LCFA = Long chain fatty acid. This is an oil with a large enough molecular makeup that it gets absorbed from the stomach straight into the lymphatic system where the immune system works. That’s where we want those cannabinoids to go. It’s where most of the inflammation driving disease happens.

Our preference for a LCFA is extra-virgin olive oil. Not only does it do an excellent job of holding higher concentrations of cannabinoids, it also has additional ways to help the body get a hold on cancer.

I may not be back with your answers on choline until tomorrow. It may take longer than a few minutes. :laughtwo:

That didn’t take very long. Seems egg consumption will increase levels of trimethylamine which increases inflammation, which is intricately involved in the increase and spread of prostate cancer. Deadly cancer.

So yeah... if I were a man with prostate cancer eggs, and any meat products for that matter, would not be a part of my diet. Women don’t get prostate cancer, but one begins to wonder how eggs might be contributing to inflammatory response in women too. What cancer expression in women might possibly be pegged to egg consumption?

Interesting.... has the egg industry stepped up to the plate yet? The studies were done years ago.

OldBear.

What about morel mushroom?

I found this today:

Morel mushrooms, also known as guchi mushrooms, belong to the same species as the truffle, however, their appearance is quite different. ... According to some studies, eating morels mushrooms may decrease the risk of some types of cancer(particularly prostate cancer), since they contain niacin and selenium.

I'll see if I can help y'all out.
So, start with a chosen ratio of CCO:Flaxseed Oil.
A ratio of 5:1 (called a dosage level 3) is a good start.
It is about 200mg per dose & 5 to 6 doses per gram. So, it also saves oil.
Add 1g to 1 tbspn of lecithin.
Rest in frig for 24 hours.

Lightly heating some leftover Everclear will help the ingredients combine faster.

Heat the entire diluted mixture in a water bath.
Add 4g of coconut butter per 1g of the diluted mixture. As there's +/- 6 doses of the mixture to each 1g of CCO, you should end up using 24-30g of the coconut butter.
For the 2.5g suppositories, this would be 2 months meds from 1g of CCO, 5g of flaxseed oil, +/-1bto 5g of lecithin, & about 26g of coconut butter.

Does this help or did I completely missed the issue?
(Dabbing some afternoon wax for pain killer).

That would be:

1g CCO to 1 tablespoon of lecithin let refrigerate overnite.

Remove and heat with hot water bath.

Add 24 grams coconut butter or coconut oil that is solid at room temp.

Reheat with hot water mix it all together.

Make biobombs, put in gel caps...etc.

Damn that's alot of oil the CCO is mixed with. I'm aalready fat enough. So what is the minimum amount of lecithin and coconut oil?

How about:

10g of CCO, 1/2 tablespoon lecithin. Heat, mix. Put in refrigerator overnite.

Take CCO/lecithin mix out of fridge, reheat with hot water.

Add 5 grams coconut oil, mix. Put in gel caps, Refrigerate.

End up with 15 grams, plus 1/2 tablespoon. Divide that by 10, plus a little extra for lecithin = a little more than 1 1/2 grams of the mixture to get 1 gram of CCO into oneself. Just divide up the gel caps by 10 so if you get like 30 gel caps use 3 a day.

Eat or suppository. What's the minimum amount of lecithin and coconut oil or olive oil??

The cannabudwig is hard to look up. And I'm on like page 34 here.. Its just mix some olive oil or coconut oil with cottage cheese and eat it once every day, 10 times a day? The recipe is misterously never mentioned. So mix a cup of oil with a cup of cottage cheese? A teaspoon of oil with a cup of cottage cheese?

Thanx and have some fun for me!

Post 178... "GFR-influenced cancers/diseases"

I looked this up and didn't really figure it out. Is prostate cancer a GFR-influenced cancer?

If so by going back further the it says that tacking and oral ingesting won't work with these... And could make it worse!!!

Post 178... "GFR-influenced cancers/diseases"

I looked this up and didn't really figure it out. Is prostate cancer a GFR-influenced cancer?

If so by going back further the it says that tacking and oral ingesting won't work with these... And could make it worse!!!

I’m gonna take a guess that Cajun made a typo mistake in that post. The patient was a woman with ER-influenced breast cancer. GFR is a marker tracked for kidney disease. Where it’s possible that by pinching off the urine an enlarged prostate could cause a disruption in the GFR, but that’s the only rational connection between GFR and cancer. It’d be kidney cancer we were looking at.

Anyone with stage 4 cancer that limits the doses to tacking isn’t getting a majority of the cannabinoids into the lymphatic system where they’re most needed. Tacking has a place, as a treatment for low-level disease states and as an entry point for a major cannabinoid dose.

I don’t see anyone tacking enough to cause apoptosis and still be socially functional. Without suppositories you’re running a risk of having CB1 receptors pulling themselves out of reach because the CNS is overwhelmed with THC.

Seems egg consumption will increase levels of trimethylamine which increases inflammation, which is intricately involved in the increase and spread of prostate cancer. Deadly cancer.

Also in the post that started me asking about this here.

citicoline helps promotes new blood vessel formation

Well its just more than a inflammation issue. Also, previously stated above choline causes blood vessel growth in cancer tumors period. To me this means choline helps cancer tumors grow. From what I looked up choline is found primarily in egg yolks. I'm drinking green tea while composing this, which is supposed to prevent vessel growth, until tomorrow when some new (new 2 me) info comes out stating green tea is bad for cancer!

Also in the post that started me asking about this here.

Well its just more than a inflammation issue. Also, previously stated above choline causes blood vessel growth in cancer tumors period. To me this means choline helps cancer tumors grow. From what I looked up choline is found primarily in egg yolks. I'm drinking green tea while composing this, which is supposed to prevent vessel growth, until tomorrow when some new (new 2 me) info comes out stating green tea is bad for cancer!

I have a theory about healing that gets stronger the longer I study the body, and in particular the ECS. We are evolved to spontaneously heal, and it all hinges on what we choose to believe are the limitations of our healing force.

So to my thinking, it doesn’t much matter what you eat in the end. It matters what you think about what you eat, and we all come with preconceived ideas about food, mostly fearful, planted by those who thought they were helping us.

What you believe is what you expect, and therein lies the twisted conundrum for those walking a healing path. You get what you focus on, and a body in pain tends to take most of your focus.

How do you get past the pain of right now to focus on that healthy and healing body you believe lies ahead? How do you ignore the cancer they say is killing you and instead focus on the way it feels to be healthy again so your cells can follow that map?

I have a strong suspicion the way is filled with laughter and loving and lots of letting go of judgment. That last part can get tricky. Most people are hoping for the magic bullet. I can save you the trouble of looking.....

It’s joy. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

I’m waaay past my bedtime. :ciao:

Them's fightin' words! I smell a Washington vs. Colorado gumbo cook-off! Delicious!!!

Well having spent some time in the south working i just gotta side with the king here because its not possible to get the rite gumbo ingredients from there. Traveling around makes it possible to discover the best of the best. Heres my recipe:

Use all the stuff in the standard down south gumbo but dont put any of the sausage shrimps .... Meats in there.

Then add dried red chilies from chamayo new mexico, and the medium hot green chilies (roasted on the barbeque with hardwood and peeled) from socorro new mexico. The sweet onions from ontario oregon. The organic garlic from the klamath basin. The morel mushroom found in last years forest fire. The shrimp from the hood canal which is an arm of the pugent sound. The dungeness crabs, and halibut, and cabazon (which mostly survive on crab and are hard to fillet) from the oregon/washington coast of the pacific ocean, any of these from the california coast wont work because it will taste to citified and could ruin ones common cents. The sausage from: the mountains of idaho and oregon and washington; young forked horn black tail buck from the cascades, quail chukar and pheasant from the snake river plain, and lastly the blue grouse from the cuddy mountains.

Cook as usual.

The down southerz cant get that stuff. And i've never tried gator tail gumbo so i could be wrong.

So it dont matter if you can cook or not, if you only can get the down south part of the ingredients you'll lose out to the out west hill billy, IMHO.

BOOYAH

You're in deep now.

I have no argument with your recipe except you didn't mention the most important ingredient, the roux. My gumbo is just chicken and pure technique. You screw the roux you just get what you put in it, which is still damn good. But you nail the roux and you got flavours that don't exist anywhere on Earth but where you are no matter where you are. That's my gumbo.

And by the way, if you have a humble opinion you don't have gumbo.

Thanks for reminding me of that post. it's one of my favorite memories of cajun.

Time to start planning a batch for my birthday coming up, the 4th one I wasn't supposed to have.

And now for the buried lead: I stopped my Ketruda treatments last fall because of complications. It was working but destroying my nervous system as well. Since then I've used CCO and recently added DMSO. Results of scan last Monday: nothing but scar tissue.

BOOYAH!

Well, y'all have been a busy lot since I've last been on.

For all terminal and/or chronic diseases, please consider adding DMSO as well as the apignen to your protocol.
The oncologists & nurse practitioners that are associated with our clinic are advising the same.
If It's necessary, I will post some literature, studies, etc. that specifically point out why, but I won't do the research for you.
If you've cancer, add it. Now.

I watched a video Dr. Samuel with my clinic roughly just made. It's showing a targeted cancer cell in the liver reacting to cannabis oil with DMSO.
Awesome.

How do i add dmso? Rub it on skin somewhere? Eat/ingest it somehow? And how much, how often?

I apologise for asking about the Honerable Mr. Cajuns posts. Its simply where my question/s come from.

How do i get dmso?

Back
Top Bottom