A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

I use grape seed oil for my topicals. It absorbs well (although not as well as pumpkin seed) but it is about 1/4 the price of pumpkin. I have dozens of people that use my topical cream. You can also use it as a straight oil in a roller ball bottle. :circle-of-love::peace:

It’s my preferred choice too Dave, for cost, availability, and effective absorption rate. But in Homer’s case the excess body hair makes it nearly impossible to use a topical. Pumpkin seed oil may be the ticket past his frustrating roadblock. At least we expect so. :battingeyelashes:

Good to see you Dave. :hug:

I use grape seed oil for my topicals. It absorbs well (although not as well as pumpkin seed) but it is about 1/4 the price of pumpkin. I have dozens of people that use my topical cream. You can also use it as a straight oil in a roller ball bottle. :circle-of-love::peace:
Me too. I actually use your recipe Dave, via Sue! :thumb: I added some pumpkin seed oil to the last batch just to see, and I liked it. You’re right that it’s a bit more spendy tho. What Sue said, was the reason I thought of it for homer j. :Namaste:

Hello all, my question is to CajunCelt or anyone else who may be able to help.

My 6 year old son Cody has a rare cancer in the biliary tree of his liver call Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma. We would like to use his NG tube to administer his CO oils and he has a target dosage of 330 MG of THC and 170MG CBD that we are trying to work him up to. We have a THC oil from Cannakids which is 877mg per 1gm syringe and for CBD syringes, it has 858mg of CBD.

My questions are these.

1. What is the best carrier oil to dilute the oils to be able to go through his NG tube, to prevent having to try and get him to do it orally?
    1. We have had a lot of people tell us to use Organic extra virgin olive oil, MCT oil, Coconut oil, Hemp Seed Oil, etc...trying to figure out which one makes the most sense for him for both bioavailability and for ease of going down his tube without being clogged.
  2. Should we be giving him mango prior to giving him this to help his liver absorb more, if so is there a "dose" or certain amount you'd recommend?
  3. He is receiving chemo that all are affecting similar to grapefruit, I think its cytochrom p450 if I'm not mistaken that they mentioned to be worried about, what is your thoughts on THC and CBD during chemo? We have been told that the CBD affects it much more than THC, but want to know your opinions.
  4. What is the percentage of bio-availability taken:
    1. Orally
      1. Sublingually if thats any different
    2. Through NG/Tube
    3. Rectally

SOS!

I finally got the lecithin and am trying to make the biobombs, and about half the CCO dissolved readily, but the other half has turned into a little glob. I will keep trying to stir...it looks like it will not dissolve.
What can this mean? Is my oil over cooked?

@SweetSue

Set it in a warm water bath and keep stirring. It simply needs time to dissolve and incorporate.

Hello all, my question is to CajunCelt or anyone else who may be able to help.

My 6 year old son Cody has a rare cancer in the biliary tree of his liver call Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma. We would like to use his NG tube to administer his CO oils and he has a target dosage of 330 MG of THC and 170MG CBD that we are trying to work him up to. We have a THC oil from Cannakids which is 877mg per 1gm syringe and for CBD syringes, it has 858mg of CBD.

My questions are these.

1. What is the best carrier oil to dilute the oils to be able to go through his NG tube, to prevent having to try and get him to do it orally?
    1. We have had a lot of people tell us to use Organic extra virgin olive oil, MCT oil, Coconut oil, Hemp Seed Oil, etc...trying to figure out which one makes the most sense for him for both bioavailability and for ease of going down his tube without being clogged.
  2. Should we be giving him mango prior to giving him this to help his liver absorb more, if so is there a "dose" or certain amount you'd recommend?
  3. He is receiving chemo that all are affecting similar to grapefruit, I think its cytochrom p450 if I'm not mistaken that they mentioned to be worried about, what is your thoughts on THC and CBD during chemo? We have been told that the CBD affects it much more than THC, but want to know your opinions.
  4. What is the percentage of bio-availability taken:
    1. Orally
      1. Sublingually if thats any different
    2. Through NG/Tube
    3. Rectally

Sorry to have missed this. Let me see if I can answer these for you.

1) Coconut oil will be absorbed and sent directly to the liver, so this is the one I’d be choosing. Pay attention to the use of supplements that’ll occupy the liver enzymes to get the greatest efficacy.

2) Mango is high in myrcene, which helps the cannabinoids get through the Brain Blood Barrier. A suggested serving or an adult in advance of the cannabis oil dose is a cup. Your son can get away with a smaller dose.

3) It’s CBD that causes the concern, and the problem is that the cannabinoid will take priority in being transported into the cells, leaving the other drugs to build up. Some of those pharma drugs can cause serious side effects if the levels are permitted to get out of control.

It’s more of a concern with isolates, less of a concern with full-plant extractions that have the buffering effects of all that synergy going on. The solution is to alert the medical team and have them keep a close watch on the pharma drugs. You want to reduce those drugs to keep them from backing up, not the CBD.

4) It’s been difficult to pin down precise numbers on bioavailability without some good research to back it up. We tend to work with broader ideas of “what works best in this situation?”

Oral drugs run the gauntlet of the stomach, and their bioavailability shows it. It can vary wildly, depending on formulations, time of day, stress of the patient, when the patient last ate and what that meal entailed, and health of the gut system at large, to mention a few variables.

Oral administration can offer the deepest effects for the longest therapeutic window.

Tube feeding would be essentially the same effect as oral dosing. Using olive oil the cannabinoids will be absorbed into the lymphatic system first, making this a more valuable administration pathway, IMHO.

Sublingual administration is more directly to the brain. Quick onset, smaller therapeutic window. It’s an effective way to administer multiple doses that you’ll be needing to take near-immediate effect across the day. It’s more difficult to train a child to do this, but then children are quite adaptable.

The best way to get the highest cannabinoid load into the body is through anal suppositories. Inserted shallowly you can avoid the overwhelming euphoria a high-THC dose would have through the gut.

It depends on the patient and the condition being treated. Cannabis is incredibly individual when it comes to dosing.

Hey Sweet Sue,

When you say cannabis is very individual so far as dosing, what clues would I look for?

gardengirla, I’m so sorry I missed this. Are you still with us?

This isn’t technically my thread and I occasionally forget to check for posts. I’ve created a home screen link, and I’ll be stopping every day from now on. We can’t leave this room unattended like that, can we?

Hello guys... My father is ill, like really bad. The good thing is we found out accidentally and he is in great shape. His tumor markers normal, all his lab results are pretty great except CT. He has a kidney tumor with metastases in several places in his body. I immediately got in possession of RSO oil and we started slow, 3 days now. He never used any opiates so he feels dizzy. I have a few questions because I am a single dad of two boys and don't have time to read that much.
I hope you won't hold it against me.

So I have the final product of what is RSO. I know the person who gave it to me and I know some people that the same oil helped.
Do I need to still mix it with anything else for better effects?

So I understand the dosage chart.
What is the best way to take the oil? Some are against suppositories and oral or anal intake. So what would be the ultimate and best way to take the oil?

How to fight dizziness and other side effects?

I appreciate everyone contributing to this forum, I would like some answers from experienced users.

Thanks a lot.
I just don't have enough time to read every article or post. I am so sorry..

Hello guys... My father is ill, like really bad. The good thing is we found out accidentally and he is in great shape. His tumor markers normal, all his lab results are pretty great except CT. He has a kidney tumor with metastases in several places in his body. I immediately got in possession of RSO oil and we started slow, 3 days now. He never used any opiates so he feels dizzy. I have a few questions because I am a single dad of two boys and don't have time to read that much.

So I have the final product of what is RSO. I know the person who gave it to me and I know some people that the same oil helped.

What is the best way to take the oil? Some are against suppositories and oral or anal intake. So what would be the ultimate and best way to take the oil?

I appreciate everyone contributing to this forum, I would like some answers from experienced users.

Thanks a lot.

Let me see if I can awaken our fountain of knowledge..... @SweetSue , dear lady can you help the gentleman?

@Matija , I think it matters where all the cancer is to tailor the method of administration. Can you elaborate to where it has spread please.

Thanks a lot.
Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery for your Dad! :goodluck:

You do not need to mix the RSO with anything else, but it can be very helpful in dosing and ingestion.

And, usually, the best way to ingest the oil will be whichever way gets the RSO closest to the targeted area. So, for something like colon cancer, suppositories would be ideal, for skin cancer a topical would be fine, etc.

That being said, I've seen some interesting information on suppositories that show when placed in the lower rectum, the psychoactive effects are minimal, but there is some question as to the effectiveness of the THC absorption:

The Cannabis Oil Suppository Debate: Personal Testing & Results

That being said, since the kidneys are in the pelvic region, it might be a good idea to develop a regiment that uses BOTH capsules and suppositories.

I'm sure sister @SweetSue can provide additional insight.

Sorry to be late to the conversation. :hug:

Latest info is that it’s not necessary to target a particular area, but rather to treat the system as a whole. I take an inclusive approach and try for multiple pathways and diversified oils, so I’m not so picky anymore.

In plain English that means use what’s on hand if that’s all that’s available and expect the best.

For something this widespread I’d certainly be looking at suppositories - which can be as simple as a 00 capsule. It’s an excellent way to increase cannabinoid loads without adverse side effects.

And I’d also come through the gut with edibles, if only for capsules. The general guidelines are:
1) Start sub-therapeutically low and slowly increase until euphoria is too much to control.
2) Back off one dose level and euphoria will drop.
3) Wait 3 days to a week before attempting another increase.
4) Repeat the process until you find relief, start getting the lab results you want, or reach your dose goal.

It’s a lengthy, hopefully gentle process, but worth the time invested.

If you’ve a topical on hand I’d suggest applications to the neck and shoulders. The relief this can bring always astounds me. All the major lines of force in the body converge in the neck and shoulders. Tension relief here pays enormous benefits, and then there’s the potential that the cannabinoids will do more than we expect.

The tendency of the human body is to heal. The patient must be the one who decides to allow healing to occur. All we do in the end is create an environment conducive to healing and expect it to occur. Our thoughts are with you, and any help we can offer is freely given. :hug:

That being said, I've seen some interesting information on suppositories that show when placed in the lower rectum, the psychoactive effects are minimal, but there is some question as to the effectiveness of the THC absorption:

The Cannabis Oil Suppository Debate: Personal Testing & Results

I read this with fascination and not a little bit of excitement.

My thought was that a lack of discernible THC in the blood meant that that THC was used somewhere in the body. After all, that was decarbed bud, and that THC went somewhere.

What better place than into the extracellular matrix where the receptors sit on the surface of the needy cells? If the cannabinoids are being used then you wouldn’t find the evidence they were testing for.

Just my opinion. I wouldn’t hesitate to suggest suppositories after reading this report, unscientific though it may be judged. Think I’ll link it to Kingston Rabbi’s suppository thread.

Thanks K. :hug: I love learning. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just stopped to leave a note that I heard from Kingston Rabbi, and he's doing well, the busy father of numerous daughters with no time to devote to this community at the time. He tells me we've been on his mind lately, likely what called to me and convinced me to step over that line and reach out. :circle-of-love:

KR says his status hasn't changed: still one shrunken tumor that has yet to completely break apart, but stays firmly controlled by his regimen. All good news I'm thankful to share with all of you. :hug:

Hi and good morning..I’m really struggling to get my head around making supposertries..it’s the measurements that get me..i need to say up my doesage to
50mg a day so over four days that be 16 supposertries..how much oil
And carrier oil would I need for this please.ive got grams of oil in a syringe and the markers for this are 200ml so 5 them is a gram so be easier to measure out a gram.my heads melted anyway my neck cancer has t gone now it’s spread to arm and lung and they more or less told me there’s not much hope but don’t want give up just yet even for my kids sake.

Back
Top Bottom