A Big Ol' Howdy From a Mississippi Hippy

zacnasty

Hello, everyone. My name is Zac, and I am from a very small town in south Mississippi. I am new to the forums. I've founds so much good information on here that I decided it was time to join so I can reap the full benefits of the site. I am currently a college student, but I had spent the last four years prior to this year in the Air Force. I was retired from the military due to severe injuries that I incurred while on duty overseas (I planned on getting out anyways, though). I had ended up with a couple bad brain injuries, fracturing three discs in my neck, one in my lower back, and herniating five more throughout my spine. Long story short, I am in severe, constant, chronic pain in my neck, back, and arms because of this, as well as being diagnosed as having Bipolar I disorder, and Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia when I returned to the States.

What I'm getting at is that cannabis has been like a godsend to me. After being physically addicted to dilaudid and many other pain killers and benzos, finally being able to smoke again has breathed new life into me. Cannabis works perfect within my body to get that nerve pain and those muscle spasms down to a manageable level, so I hopefully never have to go through those addiction and withdrawal experiences again. It also helps to calm me down during my bad panic attacks which eliminates the need for addictive benzos. It's a wonder medication, and the recreational use should be celebrated just as much as it's medical purposes. Let a consenting adult do what they will with they're body, so long as they aren't infringing on the rights of others.

But, anyways. I just wanted to introduce myself fairly quickly, and let you folks know where I've been, what I've been through, and where I stand in my beliefs. It's always a pleasure to talk to like-minded individuals.

Also, I started my first grow journal today. It's nothing too special. It's sort of an experimental grow, but I definitely put a little work into it. Y'all go check it out, tell me what you think, and spread some knowledge. The link is below.

Cheers y'all,

Zac

Zac's First Hydro-Grow Journal

Welcome, Zacnasty! So sorry to hear of your ailments. Cannabis has helped me with my psychiatric issues, to the point of saving my life. Very glad it's helping you. I hope your grow goes very well, and can provide you with a bountiful harvest. Going to go check out your journal!

Back
Top Bottom