A big what's up to all 420 people

Peppers

Hi all Peppers here just wanted to introduce myself and say hi . I've started a diy gbox thread drop in for a look and feel free to hit me with the tips , tricks and knowledge . All welcome updates will be slow to start with but I will upde pics and info as I go . This will be a micro grow in a dresser/drawers .
Thanks again 420 .

Hi all Peppers here just wanted to introduce myself and say hi . I've started a diy gbox thread drop in for a look and feel free to hit me with the tips , tricks and knowledge . All welcome updates will be slow to start with but I will upde pics and info as I go . This will be a micro grow in a dresser/drawers .
Thanks again 420 .

Are you journalling it?

I'm too lazy to look for it so if you could post the link to your grow that would be awesome. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Welcome to the 420 family. It's a good group of people but you have to watch out for that KingJoe guy... :rofl:

Welcome to 420 Peppers :welcome:

Here is the link to your other thread: DIY Veg & Flower Box (I like the peppers picture!)

Ian

I'm too lazy to look for it so if you could post the link to your grow that would be awesome. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Welcome to the 420 family. It's a good group of people but you have to watch out for that KingJoe guy... :rofl:

Hey now easy does it rider .

I should have also posted this link: Member Resources There are numerous how-to's for navigating the forums & doing all of the fancy stuff.

Enjoy!

Ian

Back
Top Bottom