A bit of help - First time for everything - Thank you

rememberme

funny1.jpg

View image in gallery

First thing is first, i want to say a big hello to everyone in the community!=)

I have a simple question, i planted this in 1th of may, and well i think it started flowering or what ? I dont know actually.. it seems it started flowering alreayd before, becuase if you look carefully it already had 2 brown hairs and then well stoped and started doing something else... this is my first time, bare with me. I just want to ask for how long will this grow, is this normal, or will it finish in like 1 month or two or how this works ?

And maybe estimated time when you guys put your own plant out from the germinisation, so that maybe i try again new year.

I have to say i am having fun, but well im not good at this as some of you are here xD

Thank you for your time, looking forward to your prompt replys:) Cheers

Re: A bit of help, first time for everything=) ty

ps: its a normal seed, i got it from a mate, got actually 3 but 2 were males:)

A closer picture of the node site would be better as I cannot tell what is happening. It is likely just showing pre-flowers. If it is a regular seed (not an autoflower), it will continue to grow until the light cycle changes closer to 12 hours of light and 12 hours of dark. When it changes light cycle it will start to flower. once flowering starts it will still take a couple of months before the plant is done.

A closer picture of the node site would be better as I cannot tell what is happening. It is likely just showing pre-flowers. If it is a regular seed (not an autoflower), it will continue to grow until the light cycle changes closer to 12 hours of light and 12 hours of dark. When it changes light cycle it will start to flower. once flowering starts it will still take a couple of months before the plant is done.

Ill make a better picture today and post it in the next 24 hours. Im happy with your answer! :) thank you very much

So this plant is growing normal i guess.. its normal for her to make this kind of leaves already in end of june? Sorry still me being me, learning faze xD

Hello Rememberme, welcome to :420:
Those green outgrowths next to the nodes are called stipules and are present in the plant since it begins to grow the first set of true leaves. In female plants Calyxes will form next to to the stipules, and from the calyxes will grow pistils (usually incorrectly referred as pistols)
Male plants will grow stamen (plural stamina or stamens) that ripen and shed pollen.
Thank you for joining the 420 community, I hope you have a great time here!

Congratulations its a girl! (I think). A better pic would tell 100%.

This is normal veg growth. If a bud shows 2 green "fingers", it is veg growth. The bud will unfold to a leaf, and eventually a branch.

If a bud shows 2 white hairs (very fine hairs, like hairs on your head) it's a female.

If a bud has nothing sticking out of it, is green, fairly smooth, teardrop or banana-shaped, with 4 "sides", and is growing in a bunch, then it's a male.

Plants don't generally pre-flower unless they are mature, or you have forced flowering by placing under 12/12.

Hello again, sorry for taking so much time! It took me a while to find my post, and i couldnt go and check my little "girl" (now that i've read the comments with the hair) because it was raining a lot lately x)

yih.jpg

So yea this is her now after 2 weeks from that last picture... and well.. isnt it a bit fast for her to already flower? :/ I mean i was excepting that in september or some that time like it says on the forums.... like i said, i geminised this in may 1th, she isnt tall or anything.. about 70 cm

I would say it is in flower.... how many hours of daylight are you getting this time of year? if it is in flower it may or may not be done its stretch phase. after the stretch it will basically be done growing taller and it will be building buds.

In my experience with OG Kush ladies, the preflowers appeared while still under 16/8. They were mature and ready to go under 12/12, in spite of my well-laid out time schedule. LOL!

However, the flowering phase has taken 2 months, so is not a quick process after the hairs show. Note that your plants WILL stretch to make room for the buds that are going to fill out. You might have to tie down some of the taller branches, if you don't have room to raise your lights. As long as you don't do any trimming while in flower, your ladies should continue on to harvest pretty much on schedule.

this is outdoor, and i dont know how much light she has now, but she is in a quite nice spot so i think more then 10 hours at least of great sunlight.

i bended her over today so that the lower part of her gets sunlight as well, i saw it was called "easy stress" methode. What do u guys think about it ? i helped myself with some rocks and some branches... and should i add some fosfor to her now, that she is in second phase, or leave her be like that till the end, just keep watering her

p.s: if you have any advise what else i should do, feel free to add, if i should remove some leaves or i dont know x)

11741732_747943758667406_1085812701_n.jpg
11733218_747943825334066_1686261380_n.jpg

This is what i used, and what i did.

2 rocks and 1 that thing, dont know whats it called in english language, and well you'll figure out the rest x)

Back
Top Bottom