A Canadian Comparative Grow With Seedsman's Black Sugar In Coco

Started to pin down one of the plants today and they both look like they have magnesium deficiency, more so than the other 2 plants, I'll be adding calmag to the feed now.

Before

20200208_192156.jpg

After

20200208_193359.jpg

I should be pinning down the other one in a couple of days.

#quadsquad

On with the show!
Beautiful, nice job!

I dont know if its my spectrum of light or something else, but it looks like I am getting the cabbage pheno.

Yesterday I finally pinned down the 2nd plant to start her quadline training and adjusted the wires on the first plant, her nodes have swollen up to strengthen her branches for flowering.

20200210_210956.jpg

The 2nd ones growth is a bit behind from her sister who is starting to take off.

On with the show.

So after a very long day at work I went to adjust the bindings for the larger plant and split it right down the middle because I was leaning over the other plants and pushed to hard, it's a bad split, I taped it as much as I could but the weight is too much.
I don't expect this plant to survive, I'll know for certain in the morning.

20200215_000434.jpg

20200215_001232.jpg

This is not good.

So after a very long day at work I went to adjust the bindings for the larger plant and split it right down the middle because I was leaning over the other plants and pushed to hard, it's a bad split, I taped it as much as I could but the weight is too much.

20200215_000434.jpg

20200215_001232.jpg

This is not good.
It's always to bad when this happens :( but Your plant should survive and may even be all the better for it. Always thinking positive.:peace::Rasta:

20200215_000434.jpg

20200215_001232.jpg

This is not good.
This will survive..you'll see.

Midnight update on the split plant.

She's still alive, no limp or dead leaves.

20200216_000141.jpg

I won't do anything to her until she heals.

As for the other one, the 2 lowers are short and compact, so I released the bindings and adjusted the top ones in hopes that the lowers catch up in length.

The duct tape I wrapped around and over the split had all come off so I took some plant wire and did a wrap to pull it together, I'll check it daily by unwinding it to see that it's not biting into the plant.

20200216_160917.jpg
20200216_160911.jpg

All of her leaves are still alive, nothing drooping or dead.

Aloha Canuckush!

plants are firing right along! Brah I’ve split plants way worst and in a panic elbowed my clip fan which also fell on the plant :laugh: fecking nightmare! Plant fired right back like nothing. You acted fast and that’s what counts when shit like that happens. Sending nothing but positive thoughts and vibrations for a healed plant and a fat harvest!!

:passitleft:

Thanks @Sunnyskies, nothing like a fat harvest, I like big buds and I cannot lie!

That's right @Magicdvdfarm I 4077'd her back together!
She's barely alive, I will rebuild her, I'll make her stronger, faster, better!

Back
Top Bottom