A Canadian Comparative Grow With Seedsman's Black Sugar In Coco

Canuckush

Shortly after midnight at 12:30 am on New Year's Day I dropped 2 beans of Black Sugar. I'll be growing in 3 gallon fabric pots of coco under a 1000 watt (205 actual draw) grow light.
I'll be using GH trio nutrients and calmag.
This is part of a Canadian comparative grow with some other Canadian growers and I'm excited to see how this goes!
I'll veg these for 2 months then flip, at the moment I don't know what type of training I will do.

12:30 am bean drop.

20200101_003943.jpg

After a 20 hour soak they went into the papertowel.

20200101_224001.jpg

On with the show!

Good to see we are all getting started. A few more to report in though. The best of luck to you, and to the rest, with your grow.
Thanks BNJ! Happy growing to you!

In here with swim gear!

Nice I grew that out 2 grows back she throws some phat flowers out asked makes tasty rosin. :passitleft:
Right on, which journal was it in? I'll take a look.

I'm in. I have a 6 pack of those in fem. I've thought about them a few times but I haven't a clue when I'll actually get around to popping them. I really gotta stop collecting seeds. I'm good on seeds for a long long time to come.
Welcome! That's a mighty nice problem too have, an abundance of seeds!

Welcome! That's a mighty nice problem too have, an abundance of seeds!
Yes, its nice, but it really is getting to be an issue. I'm like a woman at a shoe store during a BOGO sale when I start seed browsing. I truly understand now the passion collectors feel about collecting. The hunt is part of the allure too. Strainly is a double edged sword man, I'm telling ya. I havent done anything to get me financially behind or anything like that, but I'll bet you can guess where I'm spending all of my share of the fun money. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom