a couple plants later and still having problems :(

311roller

hey all. hopefully someone can help. sorry I dont have my camera right now so no pics, but I germinated 2 bagseeds cuz I wanted to make sure I have the process correct before paying hundreds of dollars on feminized seeds. anyway...the seeds cracked open and I put them into rockwool and gave them ph water at 5.5. they seemed to be doing just fine cuz they popped out. I have a 3x3 foot area with a 175 watt mh and 2 26 watt cfl lights. I made sure to keep an eye on them so they did not get super dry, but I ended up putting water into the container 2x a day one at night and one in the morning. one of them stopped growing, even the roots. the other did not seem to be growing more foliage just the initial set of leaves but no fan leaves. the roots of the second seem to be flourishing tho. i let the roots continue to grow for a week until there were anywhere from 10 to 15 popping out the bottom, but the foliage did not grow. the roots looked healthy and white. i put the rockwool into my GH powergrower saturday and looked at my 1 seedling and it was drooping. but not dry just extremely wet. I then took one of my timers and set it to run the drip ring 30 min every 6 hours. is this a good call. I also have my nutes at 1/4 strength. am i doing everything correct? I hate not having pics but unfortunately it will be some time before i get my camera back. any feed back would be much appreciated.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom