I'm all organic and I still have yellow tips that's not burn, it's just a little too much nitrogen. My plants recover quite well...Most "nute" burn I've seen is from some one using chemical nutrients. I had them when I started cuz I used Miracle Grow and their nutrient line ( yeah I know) but using all organic my girls get fed from start to harvest, and I don't think you're arguing I always love a good debateI'm more a fan of giving the plants what they actually seem to need (and being conscious of the fact that this need changes over time), so please don't take this as an argument for "flushing," lol - but:
How, then, do you explain things like nutrient toxicities and nutrient-burnt tips?
I have also had the misfortune of once buying bud that almost seemed fireproof, lol. Aside from the whole "nasty taste" issue, it was like trying to keep a rock burning (and I think I saw sparkling a time or two). It wasn't because it was wet, either; this stuff was dry.