A day with Blueberry Headband

Jackalope

So much about strains we just don't know before we grow them. Blueberry Headband was always a favorite of mine for flavor and type of high. The ones I grew both had incredible taste. One had a slightly better Headband high. For a while after I harvested these plants I was disappointed. For once what I grew myself was not as good as what I had bought. Took a while to figure out it wasn't the weed it was the ceiling of the high that was the reason.
When smoked after some of my better strains the B.H. did not get me higher. It took a while to figure out that is was just the when I smoked it not just the weed. When smoked earlier in the day the effects were different. If this was the only strain I had grown I might not have even noticed.
I figured I would give this concept a try.
It was going to be a shitty day anyway as my back was giving me hell. Might as well see if I can totally ruin it. All I smoked yesterday was the Blueberry Headband. I do have to say before hand that I noticed that the Blueberry bottom end was strong in this hybrid. The B.H. got me high all day long. Well not all day. It put me to sleep 3 times LMAO. Truth be told I was probably high while I was sleeping so maybe I was high all day. Tough job trying to get motivated with this indica dominate strain. Motivated I may not have been but the pot tasted great and I was almost high enough throughout the day. Ceiling is still a issue here. This strain could use more power but that could just be that I don't have the right pheno.

No way I could get by with only this strain. I need the daytime covered. Other growers may have different needs. Back in the day when I got to work for a living. This would have been great as nights and evenings were the only time I smoked.
This is the Humboldt Blueberry Headband. The Reserve Provada might be different.

Back
Top Bottom