A few fun questions

Monkee420

im really baked and i just want to rable on about somthing so here i go.

who outa all you guys smokes alone and not with just friends.... who here smoked with only friends and never by themself. -i smoke with friends and by myself.

who smokes daily who smokes weekly monthly ?????? POST PEOPLE!!!! -me daily

who who doesnt care what they smoke outa as long as they get high and would never spend money on a piece/bong/bowl/bub........and who thinks pieces are first priority and thinks peices are a MUST! who doesnt care? -me i dont really mind smokin outa what ever people have. (but right now i have a bubbler) ( =

not trying to be sterio typical but.....who do you guys hang out with what kinda people? - i dont have an answer i hang out with every 1

what else can i talk about i love typing its so fun..... ummmmmmm

i cant think of anythign else so post!!!

-Smoke with friends and alone. I find smoking alone at night with some music just chilling around is the best time to smoke alone.

-I smoke a few times a day 3 to 4 usually.

-I smoke out of a bubbler I just got a few weeks ago. I used to have a small glass spoon. Only really smoke out of hand blown glass shit. Don't like smoking out of metal pipes. I smoke bongs often cause a few friends of mine have bongs. Smoking lots of blunts latly, joints not so often.

-Hang out with a large ammout of people from various groups. Kids from high school, kids from college, kids from work, friends friends, you know.

- Both, lately solo though

- Lately not much at all. half a bowl everyother day to just feel a little buzz. just ran out though. :(

- No preference. If theres no piece and no papers...It's fabrication time! lol

- No specific goup, but most of my friends have a hippy mentallity.

- i smoke alone late night...the rest of the time its usually wit friends

- i smoke everyday at least once (if i got the weed)

- i like having something to smoke out of and not having to make it...but im always up for makin a gravity bong or somthin

- i hang out with a wide varity of people...but i have a group of like 3 or 4 friends who i hang out with the most

peace

when i started i just smoked with friends but now i enjoy smokin buds to my dome too. and yeah i smoke pretty much daily. i havent missed a day in about a month but once school starts ill cut back a bit

Always smoking with at least a couple of people, but I toke by myself when I've got a small stash.

Used to be daily for 2 years straight....it's been cut to every 3 days.

I don't smoke out of metal. But everything else goes.

I hang out with freaks, techies, punks, thugs, dealers, skanks, johns, marks, bitch-ass marks, trick-ass marks, losers, killers, hippies, metalheads, wiggers...anyone and everyone.

Monkee420 said:
im really baked and i just want to rable on about somthing so here i go.

who outa all you guys smokes alone and not with just friends.... who here smoked with only friends and never by themself. -i smoke with friends and by myself.

who smokes daily who smokes weekly monthly ?????? POST PEOPLE!!!! -me daily

who who doesnt care what they smoke outa as long as they get high and would never spend money on a piece/bong/bowl/bub........and who thinks pieces are first priority and thinks peices are a MUST! who doesnt care? -me i dont really mind smokin outa what ever people have. (but right now i have a bubbler) ( =

not trying to be sterio typical but.....who do you guys hang out with what kinda people? - i dont have an answer i hang out with every 1

what else can i talk about i love typing its so fun..... ummmmmmm

i cant think of anythign else so post!!!
-if i got alot i smoke with friends or by myself when ever
-if i got it, daily
-i smoke out of what i make, havent bought any bongs yet or pieces but thinking about getting one
-well i hang out with about two friends ( the buzz kill who gets high and gets a sudden burst of energy, and the kinda laid back lets listen to music type dude)
-

- I usually smoke with friends as I pay for a bit of the weed and when we hang out (almost always daily) we smoke then. But when I have my own weed I smoke on my own at night to chill
- I smoke daily usually (if I have some)
- I have a Big opaque pink 2 footer bong called the pink panther and my friend has a spoon called Baby blue we use
- I hangout with 3 or 4 friends and just chill, listen to led or lynyrd skynyrd and eat munchies

-smoke with friends or by myself
-ill smoke weekly but if someone is like hey...come smoke then i dont say no(of course)
-i think its good to have a piece but sometimes i get bored so ill make something just to use sometin different to smoke out of
-ill hang out with anyone as long as they dont fuck up my high

- I smoke with my friends during the day and at parties, but sometimes I'll smoke a bowl or a joint in my room if I'm bored.

- I smoke weed pretty much every day. It's an odd day if I don't have weed in my system.

- I'm not too picky about what I hit out of. If I'm smoking with friends we'll pass around a Royal Blueberry blunt, or hit out of the foot-long glass blown bong, the 3-foot-long double chamber acrylic bong, our big lung, the RooR Little Sister bong, or our gasmask bong. When I'm by myself I smoke joints or hit my foot-long acrylic bong.

-Most of my friends are dealers, stoners, and skaters.

first, i like smoking by myself, but i would rather smoke with friends, and a nice glass bong bubbler or pipe or sherlock or somethin is always a nice thing to bust out cus, even know they dont say it, everyone likes smokin outta something nice instead of being handed a can with some holes in it or something...

Back
Top Bottom