A few questions for the dwc bubbler growers

PEOPLEZ

First and foremost........ I wanna thank everybody who showed me support with my project.

Now my questions is.......
1. I vegged a great white shark to a Lil over 2 feet. It was put in 12/12 and topped off at 3 feet.
Ain't a plant suppose to double its size when in 12/12?

2. If a plant tops off at three feet. (Round figure) .... how much dry yield can it produce?

3. How many plants topping off at three feet can be placed under a 1000w hps in a room that is 5×6 using 5 gallon buckets?

4. A test run plant which is from bag seed was vegged to 2 feet n 3 inches and topped off at 3 feet in 12/12.
After about three weeks in12/12 buds r showing. The hps was 3 feet away from the top of the plant and I thought it was to far so I raised the plant up to the light to where the light was 2 feet from the top. Two days later the leaves r turning dry brown. Im thinking the plant is burning so I put it back from the light at 3 feet away. I put in fresh water and nutes and I went away for 5 days came back and this thirsty bag seed plant drunk all the water and the roots was sitting in nothing causing all the fan leaves to die. I pulled the dead fan leaves off to find out it was all of them. I left the girl in the ever since then. In total its been in 12/12 for 1 month and 19 days. Nice size Lil buds r there, it has a fruity citrus smell to it. Maybe 20% of hairs r amber. Now did she stop growing, should I leave her there or is she a waste do to the my screw up n throw her away? Nutes do cost.

5. Anybody every grew a great white shark from seed?

Hi Peoplez

1). I find that it depends on the strain. Im growing a fruit spirit that has nearly doubled its height in 2 weeks of flower while right beside it is a thcbomb that has only shot up about 6 inches

2). Who knows. Yield will depend on many factors such as nutes, rh, ph as well as plant size among others.

3). I have 4 plants in my 4.5 x 4.5 x 6.5 tent running 1200w. I could probably fit 2 more buckets in there but im thinking of doing a 25 site areoponics setup to maximize my yield for my limited space.

4). I check my water every other day in veg and daily in flower. I have a plant right now taking in 1 gallon of water a day. Check ur water levels every day in flower. Id keep trying with your plant. It was probably very humid in your bucket so maybe your roots stayed moist.

5). Sorry never have my friend

Good luck

O.k thanx. I'm going to pick up one tomorrow!

How many 3 feet in five gallon buckets u think I could get under a 1000 hps?

get a bluelab combo meter for ph, ppm and temps imo. they are well worth the money. 4 5gallon res is enough for 1000w. more plants dont mean more bud. follow my current journal i have 4 pots under 1000w hps in 4x4 area. not all plants double or treble in size, and as for yield estimates, 1g per watt is good starting point. if u arent getting atleast that then u start making improvements one area at atime.

Back
Top Bottom