A few questions on making hash

keith1975

Im going to attempt to make hash tomorrow. Im using trim and a few buds that are too small to smoke.

A couple of questions:
1. I harvested the plants 5 days ago and pit the trim on thr freezer. Thats fine right or can i use it just like that? (Im using bubble bags and will be adding 15kgs of ice in a 20 liter bucket)
2 Do i just throw all the trim into a blender before i throw it into the bucket? Or do i throw it into the bucket just like that?

Thanks!

It’s good to put it in the freezer. But when blended in the blender all your doing is damaging the trichrome and Allowing lots of green plant matter to go through your bags. Turning your hash green and less concentrated

I generally layer mine ice trim ice trim etc..... Mix it back and forth with a flat paddle then run it through the bubble bags rinse the plant material into the work bag, then rinse the first filler bag above the cheese catching 73 and so on till you are down to the 25 the stuff I use I know it's working properly when the water comes out golden brown or sandy coloured.

Run your material up to 3 times after that you are getting pulverized plant matter in your bags and sfa trichs.

Sorry for the poor pics the black balls are hand pressed 73 second run the sand coloured one is first run 73. The sandy stuff does not last long as it's to nice to leave sitting around

Attachments

• 1556982172991117773600.jpg
    1556982172991117773600.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 153
I forgot to say don't grind your buds up throw them in whole with as little chunky stalks as possible. Try for chunky sharp ice over the round stuff.

Back
Top Bottom