A few soil questions

THC4ALL

I have been reading a lot about different soil types lately and have found a ton of info on it but am still a bit confused.
I have read bad things about miracle grow(the time released stuff) and the orgainc. I have read a few good things about as well. Still confused tho.
Id rather not order online and don't have any good nucerys in my area. Mainly home depot,lowes,Walmart and ace hardware.

Is there any good or recommended soils that I can use from the above named places?
If not is there a good recipe for making my own.
For example peat,perlite,compost ect...

I already have my plant in MG now but it would be easy to tranfer to a different soil mix.
Thanks in advance.

Re: A few soil questions.

If you absolutely don't want to order online, or cannot find a local hydro shop. Get a soil-less mix, that basically offers nothing in it, so you can add fertilizer right away, the entire time.

Or get one that has fertilizer for about 30 days, no longer. The ones with fertilizer tend to be veg nutes, so if you get one that is like a 6 month slow release you'll like be in flower with veg nutes in the soil, which will not help your yield.

Back
Top Bottom