A Four Strain Barney’s Farm Grow

I'm liking my new vape toy. It adds something. :Rasta:

Its the 3rd night of 12/12 and day 26 of the grow. Time flies.

Thanks for checking in. :peace:

IMG_2110.JPG

IMG_2111.JPG

IMG_2112.JPG

Plants look great Stinker! :thumb:

I'm liking my new vape toy. It adds something. :Rasta:
What new vape toy? I didn't see anything about a new vape toy.

I wanna' see it! :)

Bought a Pax3. I like it. :)

I didn't get a press. There were not many there to choose from other than Jumbo commercial presses for multiple thousands $$$. Pressing and rosin are not that popular here in Europe yet. I did get a Pax 3 vaporizer but still haven't tried it yet. Its charging now.

Okay. I know what those look like! :)

Good Morning, GDB! I really didn't know anything about vape and took my first hit on the Pax when I got home. I like it but was surprised at how small the chambers are. Its a nice new discrete accessory to have. Cant help but wonder what the markup is?
I still like my indiscreet fatties! :ganjamon:

--------
Its already grow day 28 and day 5 post flip.

Everything or everyone? - was watered again this morning, just a few hrs before lights off. Usually I water shortly after lights on but this morning all pots were nearly dry and there was a little droop. They were given the usual 1 liter per plant again, the volume will be upped again tomorrow at lights on to 1.5 liters per bag. That should give 48 hrs between each watering again. The light is now at 21" and 85%, with the 15% being held back for later flower.

Stretch has started, & i'm hoping for a more even canopy this round. There is 1 plant, an indica dom tester that is leggy, has less middle growth and is taller than the rest. Hoping its not a Mr and she settles down.

Happy grows :peace:

IMG_2113.JPG

IMG_2114.JPG

IMG_2115.JPG

IMG_2116.JPG

I really didn't know anything about vape and took my first hit on the Pax when I got home. I like it but was surprised at how small the chambers are. Its a nice new discrete accessory to have. Cant help but wonder what the markup is?
I still like my indiscreet fatties! :ganjamon:
It is really nice to get some new kit that works well. I was using a desktop 'Silver Surfer' vape for many years, then I changed to one of the Dynavap derivatives (a Simrell Vortex), and just recently I bought my first induction heater (a VHB portable) and wow it really works great now. Yesterday I ordered another induction heater but this time the desktop model so I'll always have one to take fishing and a backup! But having said that, there is nothing like indiscreet fatties! haha.

Good Morning, GDB! I really didn't know anything about vape and took my first hit on the Pax when I got home. I like it but was surprised at how small the chambers are.
If you're ever in the market for another one look at the Khan by MigVapor. It has a nice-sized chamber and costs less than the Pax. :Rasta:

Your plants look wonderful!

It is really nice to get some new kit that works well. I was using a desktop 'Silver Surfer' vape for many years, then I changed to one of the Dynavap derivatives (a Simrell Vortex), and just recently I bought my first induction heater (a VHB portable) and wow it really works great now. Yesterday I ordered another induction heater but this time the desktop model so I'll always have one to take fishing and a backup! But having said that, there is nothing like indiscreet fatties! haha.
It is nice, I'm behind the times. We spoke about vaping a year or more ago and I am just getting to it now. The buzz is different. I saw some of the desktop models that plug in. There were even some where it appeared that a balloon was filled with vapor and then it was drawn from the balloon. All this dilly dallying seems like overkill sometimes. I still do prefer a fattie!
What a beautiful army of green princesses you have.

👸🤍👸🤍👸🤍
Thank you, Trala. They are just greening back up. They were hungry and yellowing for awhile.
If you're ever in the market for another one look at the Khan by MigVapor. It has a nice-sized chamber and costs less than the Pax. :Rasta:

Your plants look wonderful!
I just looked at the Khan, it looks to be a nice vape. There is so much new stuff out there. Not that vaping is new. I have become cheep and rarely spend money on 420 related stuff. So much so that I miss out on the new tech. I do like the vape and will get or build a press soon.
I'm getting ready to make the rounds and check outs some of my favorite gardens. For some reason I don't always get notifications.
--------

Its Grow day 30 & Day 7 of 12/12 :yummy:
The first pistils are just now starting to show.

IMG_2117.JPG

IMG_2118.JPG

It is nice, I'm behind the times. We spoke about vaping a year or more ago and I am just getting to it now. The buzz is different. I saw some of the desktop models that plug in. There were even some where it appeared that a balloon was filled with vapor and then it was drawn from the balloon. All this dilly dallying seems like overkill sometimes. I still do prefer a fattie!

Thank you, Trala. They are just greening back up. They were hungry and yellowing for awhile.

I just looked at the Khan, it looks to be a nice vape. There is so much new stuff out there. Not that vaping is new. I have become cheep and rarely spend money on 420 related stuff. So much so that I miss out on the new tech. I do like the vape and will get or build a press soon.
I'm getting ready to make the rounds and check outs some of my favorite gardens. For some reason I don't always get notifications.
--------

Its Grow day 30 & Day 7 of 12/12 :yummy:
The first pistils are just now starting to show.

IMG_2117.JPG

IMG_2118.JPG
I love that last pic.:yahoo:
Every leaf just perfect, well done. :bravo:
I love a nice bushy garden with squat indicas and all their leaves.
Hope everything is going well.
Have a great weekend. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Yesterday I ordered another induction heater but this time the desktop model so I'll always have one to take fishing and a backup! But having said that, there is nothing like indiscreet fatties! haha.
The idea for me with the vape was to have something more discrete like you for fishing. I say this after rolling a fattie to light before my walk along the river. I no longer take these on my walks or out in public as they are not really very discrete. They send up smoke signals. For today Its the Strawberry Cheesecake auto. It cured up nicely!

I took a variety of pre-rolls to the Expo to share, forgetting that everyone over here prefers if mixed with tobacco and has a filter. I was looked at as a neanderthal "not even a filter!" I also wanted to thank @Barney's Farm again.
I love that last pic.:yahoo:
Every leaf just perfect, well done. :bravo:
Thank you sir.

Wishing everyone a nice weekend. :peace:

IMG_2120.JPG

20221105_122954.jpg

The idea for me with the vape was to have something more discrete like you for fishing. I say this after rolling a fattie to light before my walk along the river. I no longer take these on my walks or out in public as they are not really very discrete. They send up smoke signals. For today Its the Strawberry Cheesecake auto. It cured up nicely!

I took a variety of pre-rolls to the Expo to share, forgetting that everyone over here prefers if mixed with tobacco and has a filter. I was looked at as a neanderthal "not even a filter!" I also wanted to thank @Barney's Farm again.

Thank you sir.

Wishing everyone a nice weekend. :peace:

IMG_2120.JPG

20221105_122954.jpg
Nice fattie and bud!

I can't speak for all Induction heaters, but the one I got makes it very easy and efficient. For a lot of 'technology' you can spend a lot for something that only performs well for just a short time. My worst choices have usually been trying to save money when in hindsight it would have been better to spend a little more and get something dependable and long lasting.

I am thinking as I age I presumably will have to consider less vaping and moving to edibles, investigating tinctures or whatever.

Did you see/sample any herb at the Cannafest, was there any/many seed choices available? If I was back for a visit in Amsterdam I would definitely want to sample any interesting bud in the Brown Cafes so that I could then buy the seeds from one of the many seed shops there. That would be a great way of cutting out some of the guess work of whether a strain is worth growing or not.

Nice fattie and bud!

I can't speak for all Induction heaters, but the one I got makes it very easy and efficient. For a lot of 'technology' you can spend a lot for something that only performs well for just a short time. My worst choices have usually been trying to save money when in hindsight it would have been better to spend a little more and get something dependable and long lasting.

I am thinking as I age I presumably will have to consider less vaping and moving to edibles, investigating tinctures or whatever.

Did you see/sample any herb at the Cannafest, was there any/many seed choices available? If I was back for a visit in Amsterdam I would definitely want to sample any interesting bud in the Brown Cafes so that I could then buy the seeds from one of the many seed shops there. That would be a great way of cutting out some of the guess work of whether a strain is worth growing or not.

Hi Stunger, for me it pays to research and pay a little more for quality. Sometimes I still just get what I want because I want it. Less so these days.
Edibles still scare me and I am only comfortable using them before bed. Tinctures interest me if good for body pain? Do you have any experience using or making any tinctures? Smoking anything at all is probably not good for us. I feel accomplished having quite cigars in June. Nicotine is a tough vice to give up. For now I am okay smoking the cannabis.

Did you see/sample any herb at the Cannafest, was there any/many seed choices available?
The only thing offered was hemp with less than 1% THC. I wonder if it would be allowed to offer samples where cannabis is legal? What if someone got or claimed to get sick or whatever else? New areas of liability.
The seed vendors did well I think. Most were there and were offering healthy discounts.
----------------

Day 32. The lower parts were cleaned up and lightly defoliated to give better airflow down below. :peace:

IMG_2122.JPG

IMG_2123.JPG

IMG_2124.JPG

Good day. Its sort of sunny here today. Winter is coming.

The tent is filling up fast, its like a sea of green in there. Tomorrow will be 5 weeks. Its thick with growth and that makes it hotter in the tent. The 1st of the floor fans was added in today. I use vent fans on a rheostat for the floor. As soon as stretch is over I will thin some more and up the light to 100%. Its best to wait it out and see where things settle. I don't want to take more than needed. The canopy is coming in fairly even. Some of the fan leaves are really huge. The first nodes were removed early. I think removing the 1st nodes and keeping the light in close and strong helps to keep the nodal spacing tight. Its odd that the tallest plant is one of the Indica testers. I thought it would have been the shortest in the tent.
I stopped topping indoors and now veg for about a week less than before. The reason was to get larger main colas for main bud shots/pictures. At first it felt odd to not to top or LST. Now I prefer letting them go on their own, a la naturel - they still get thick. :cool: Most of the last were ready at right around 90 days. Its also cool when bud shots get used by the sponsor.

Thanks again for the October, GJOTM nominations and votes. It was totally unexpected and way Cool! :hug:
I was surprised it qualified. Congrats to the other nominees

Happy grows :peace:

Good morning la Rue :)

Your tent is exploding with goodness! And I think you were also a super deserving winner for JotM! You have a great journal and I’m proud to be one of your groupies 😍😍😍

Good morning la Rue :)

Your tent is exploding with goodness! And I think you were also a super deserving winner for JotM! You have a great journal and I’m proud to be one of your groupies 😍😍😍
Your garden is rocketing along stinker, great work, and a deserving winner of GJOTM!
Congrats on winning GJOTM, stinker! Well deserved for a nicely written and photographed grow journal.

:thanks: Recognition from such distinguished members makes my day... and now a groupie. :yahoo:
-----

The tent is filling up. The little budlets are all clearly showing for the first time today. No stragglers! One of the Indica testers is the tallest of this bunch and is looking like it will need to be supercropped, there is not enough room to tie it back. Lately there has been one in the groups that wants to be taller and run longer than the rest. :peace:

IMG_2150.JPG

IMG_2151.JPG

:thanks: Recognition from such distinguished members makes my day... and now a groupie. :yahoo:
-----

The tent is filling up. The little budlets are all clearly showing for the first time today. No stragglers! One of the Indica testers is the tallest of this bunch and is looking like it will need to be supercropped, there is not enough room to tie it back. Lately there has been one in the groups that wants to be taller and run longer than the rest. :peace:

IMG_2150.JPG

IMG_2151.JPG
Beautiful scenes brother

Back
Top Bottom