A Four Strain Barney’s Farm Grow

Greetings everyone, after an extended break due to unforeseen circumstances this Grow has finally started. My apologies for the abrupt departure, there is not much more I can say.

Up next will be the Kush Mintz, White Widow, Blue Gelato 41 & Critical Kush - The plan is to grow out 2 of each strain, with 3 of 1 strain for a total of 9 plants.

After 36 hours between wet paper towels, 16 of 16 grew tails, 100% success. 3 of each strain were put in starter pots today. These will be grown out with a short veg in 2 gal grow bags.

All are welcome to follow along, participate ask questions, just hang out and/or offer advice. Happy grows :peace:

IMG_1645.JPG

IMG_1648.JPG

IMG_1651.JPG

IMG_1654.JPG

And we're off!!!! Awesome glad to have ya back and your rear in gear to grow some green gold.

Sound like some great strains....are they photo periods or autoflowers?

And we're off!!!! Awesome glad to have ya back and your rear in gear to grow some green gold.

Thanks Happy, glad to be back and growing. These are all photo-period. :)

Glad to see you back man, looks like you're going to have your hands full soon.

Its officially day 1 Yesterday a few showed themselves, today they are all above ground.

Its good to be back. Last grow were autos, I'm glad to be growing photo-fems again.

Congratulations on the MOTM win. Well deserved. :woohoo:

Good to see you are well stinker..
I'll pull up a chair for the show.
:popcorn:
Thank you Listers! Glad to have you along.

Glad to see you back man, looks like you're going to have your hands full soon.
Thank you BudMan. Congrats on the recent wins. You are killing it, great job!

The Barney's Farm genetics are stunning. I'll be watching.
EZ, I have to agree. Barney's haven't ever disappointed me. Welcome aboard.

Is that 16 of 16 sprouted? :welldone:

Ooh yeah, we're off! Nice to see your next grow underway stinker!
Thanks Stunger. I wasn't sure there would be another. Testing the waters so to speak. :cool:
Sorry I missed the end of your balcony grow in real time. Great job with the beans, a bonus. Enjoy the Sativa it sure looks tasty.

I decided to grow out one of the MxOP, S1's as the 9th. It just sprouted yesterday and will eventually go in a 1 gal bag. The others will go in 2's. I have accumulated S1's from a few grows and want to start trying them out. They should be fem. ?

Thanks Stunger. I wasn't sure there would be another. Testing the waters so to speak. :cool:
Sorry I missed the end of your balcony grow in real time. Great job with the beans, a bonus. Enjoy the Sativa it sure looks tasty.

I decided to grow out one of the MxOP, S1's as the 9th. It just sprouted yesterday and will eventually go in a 1 gal bag. The others will go in 2's. I have accumulated S1's from a few grows and want to start trying them out. They should be fem. ?
Cheers stinker, I was particularly taken with the Mal/Eth x Mul because it was very pest resilient as well as being powerful, so I am rapt about gaining seeds from them. Fems would be more straight forward, but next grow I'm not so like to muck around with male plants.

The MxOP was one you were very taken with when you grew it previously so it sounds a good choice. I am guessing S1's should all be Fems, it will be good to confirm that.

Cheers stinker, I was particularly taken with the Mal/Eth x Mul because it was very pest resilient as well as being powerful, so I am rapt about gaining seeds from them. Fems would be more straight forward, but next grow I'm not so like to muck around with male plants.

The MxOP was one you were very taken with when you grew it previously so it sounds a good choice. I am guessing S1's should all be Fems, it will be good to confirm that.

I am pretty sure that S1's will be fem. You sure got some nice seeds. :goodjob: The plants did great on your balcony. Outdoors there is a little more freedom and space for sexing the plants. In a tent it would get tight. I haven't tried.
----------

It's the start of day 7. The main stems are hardening off and turning green, the first 3 finger leaves are just showing and the new growth is staring to extend past the cotyledons. All the seedlings are doing really well. It’s now time now for me to cut back on water and initiate the wet dry cycle. I usually wait too long and the young leaves get droopy and heavy with water.

Happy grows :peace:

IMG_1659.JPG

IMG_1660.JPG

IMG_1661.JPG

Good morning, it feels good to have another grow going. I’m always amazed at how fast this plant grows. They literally change before my eyes. Or so it seems. Day 10 :)

I’m making an effort to finish off some older cured bud to make some room, less jars. It’s funny but it’s always some of the best bud that makes it to the end. Here is some White Widow from early 2021 that needs to be smoked now. I'll suffer through.

I’m anxious to grow out the Barney’s Widow :peace:

P1020572.JPG

P1020577.JPG

P1020578.JPG

Afternoon stinker.
That's a nice problem to have to suffer through lol.
I've just got into making hash with some of the weed I've got hanging around. I'm enjoying some lemon AK hash as I type.
:passitleft:
Good afternoon Listers. Hash sounds tasty. I'm considering getting a rosin press soon.

Hahaha suffer through.....your funny, those nugs look awesome. But yea I love growing I couldn't agree more....when you see them day to day you can see the even the slightest growth and it rewarding.

But your doing great keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom