A friend in need

Botani

i have a friend that stopped by the other day and said he had a problem. i wasn't sure exactly if i gave him the correct info so i told him i would ask here for some backup.

anyway he said he took some clones that were in his mother plant room vegging and moved them into his "big flowering" room. in this room he has 6x - 1000 watt hps grow lights. each light he has is setup to its own light timer. he put the clones in this room 18 days ago. and for the past 18 days he had all the lights set for 12/12 light cycle schedule. but 1 of the light timers were in the on position. for for 18 days that these clones have been in his flowering room 5 of the lights were on a 12/12 light schedule but one of the 1000 watt hps grow lights were on 24/7 because the timer was set in the "on" position and not the "timer" position. he said he only noticed it today because he was doing something in the room near the lights out time and that 1 light didnt go out.

so his question is will there be any problems? hermies? etc.. i told him no because none of the plants were triggered into flowering mode yet due to 1 of lights always being on. am i right or should be be worried?

They officially didn't get to 12/12 then, so yer right there

Probably no issue, just lost 3 weeks

Slap him, tell him to be a better father from now on

Back
Top Bottom