A Gathering Of Devils: Triple G Running Autos & Making Seeds

Ganjagrowergu

Dusting off the equipment to pick up where I left off, stabilizing regular Auto flower seeds. I will be running 1-2 gallon hempys under 240w V1 QBs in 4000k. I have ordered another light but I don't know if it's really necessary for these autos because I'm looking at a 24/0 light schedule.... Nutrients are Maxibloom only, white vinegar for PH down, h2o2 for weekly "Flushes". I have 2x 4inch fans with carbon filters for air circulation and a space heater to keep things toasty.

I'm growing in a garage this time, so entirely different than a shitty upstairs apartment that gets balls hot all year. I have some mylar from a frameless tent and some scrap lumber to work with. I'm thinking about a large triangle grow area.

Strains will include:
• Devil's Pitchfork F3 Auto (6)
• Devil's Pitchfork F2 Auto/photo (6)
• Dark Devil Auto (3)
And maybe my last two Super Sour Devil's Crack beans

The plan is to pick a male F3 and pollinate DDA and an auto flowering F2 female as well as another F3 female. I feel like this will be the best way to maximize seed production and maintain the production of the autoflowering trait. I am super curious of what other kind of crazy hybridized traits pop up with early back crosses. The F3 by F3 cross is obviously going to be my F4, I hope to have nearly full stabilization (hopefully the chocolate flavor sticks around) by f8-f9ish

Dusting off the equipment to pick up where I left off, stabilizing regular Auto flower seeds. I will be running 1-2 gallon hempys under 240w V1 QBs in 4000k. I have ordered another light but I don't know if it's really necessary for these autos because I'm looking at a 24/0 light schedule.... Nutrients are Maxibloom only, white vinegar for PH down, h2o2 for weekly "Flushes". I have 2x 4inch fans with carbon filters for air circulation and a space heater to keep things toasty.

I'm growing in a garage this time, so entirely different than a shitty upstairs apartment that gets balls hot all year. I have some mylar from a frameless tent and some scrap lumber to work with. I'm thinking about a large triangle grow area.

Strains will include:
• Dark Devil Auto (3)

The plan is to pick a male F3 and pollinate DDA and an auto flowering F2 female as well as another F3 female. I feel like this will be the best way to maximize seed production and maintain the production of the autoflowering trait. I am super curious of what other kind of crazy hybridized traits pop up with early back crosses. The F3 by F3 cross is obviously going to be my F4, I hope to have nearly full stabilization (hopefully the chocolate flavor sticks around) by f8-f9ish
I'm in would love to learn the genetics and do what you're doing. I'll be watching

Strains will include:
• Dark Devil Auto (3)

Hey Ganja hope you are having a good day.
Do you have any room for me?:popcorn:
Stay safe.
Bill

Welcome everyone to my shit show.

Poked 1 hole in each of these containers for a total of 15. They were out of red lava rock at the home Depot and black lava rock was $9/bag so I cheaped out with with 1.5 cubic feet of pea gravel and a half cubic foot of black lava.

Tomorrow I will fill the buckets and rinse til the runoff is clear. I'll have my seed starter cones and my new light on Monday so tomorrow night I will also photograph the process I use for cracking stubborn beans.
_------_------_------_------
And now a quick word about these genetics....
It all started when my buddy got drunk and gave me some seeds that he collected from a big outdoor grow up on the mountain. A male Columbian Punta Rojo impregnated a crop of landrace genetics. I got a lot of seeds where I knew the mother, but I had a few that I didn't.
Moving along I was gifted a dozen Dark Devil Auto seeds. Badabing badaboom I took a strong fast flowering male of PR x Unkown and I pollinated the first DDA with him. Made about 350 seeds, a cultivar I like to call Devil's Pitchfork.
Now those seeds were not autoflowers so I crossed the healthiest two and made more beans(F2). That set me up for a blend of autos and photos, I went ahead and willy-nilly grew out 6 beans. I ended up with one male and one female that "auto'd" so I crossed them to make a small batch of F3's. Upon growing a couple of those out they went auto and both test females of that, that I smoked, had a distinct dark chocolate flavor and almost a coffee odor.
It was my very first try at breeding and I just kinda went with it. I never see a lot of regular autoflower seeds available online and I really like regular seeds so this is kind of my thing. I also have Devil's Pitchfork crossed with other genetics, but I'm not ready to play with those yet.

IMG_20211120_165454268.jpg

Is it one of those Barcalounger ones?

If so I'll be at the dab bar listening to the :theband:
Living by an ocean my whole life, my thought was a sun lounger but if I had my choice on those, I want a massager...like the Ogawa Master Drive...next time I have 8k to cough up to watch a grow, you're more than welcome to take a turn in there with your dabs

Welcome everyone to my shit show.

Poked 1 hole in each of these containers for a total of 15. They were out of red lava rock at the home Depot and black lava rock was $9/bag so I cheaped out with with 1.5 cubic feet of pea gravel and a half cubic foot of black lava.

Tomorrow I will fill the buckets and rinse til the runoff is clear. I'll have my seed starter cones and my new light on Monday so tomorrow night I will also photograph the process I use for cracking stubborn beans.
_------_------_------_------
And now a quick word about these genetics....
It all started when my buddy got drunk and gave me some seeds that he collected from a big outdoor grow up on the mountain. A male Columbian Punta Rojo impregnated a crop of landrace genetics. I got a lot of seeds where I knew the mother, but I had a few that I didn't.
Moving along I was gifted a dozen Dark Devil Auto seeds. Badabing badaboom I took a strong fast flowering male of PR x Unkown and I pollinated the first DDA with him. Made about 350 seeds, a cultivar I like to call Devil's Pitchfork.
Now those seeds were not autoflowers so I crossed the healthiest two and made more beans(F2). That set me up for a blend of autos and photos, I went ahead and willy-nilly grew out 6 beans. I ended up with one male and one female that "auto'd" so I crossed them to make a small batch of F3's. Upon growing a couple of those out they went auto and both test females of that, that I smoked, had a distinct dark chocolate flavor and almost a coffee odor.
It was my very first try at breeding and I just kinda went with it. I never see a lot of regular autoflower seeds available online and I really like regular seeds so this is kind of my thing. I also have Devil's Pitchfork crossed with other genetics, but I'm not ready to play with those yet.

IMG_20211120_165454268.jpg
I'm in

Slacking is generally how I do not roll these days, but I truly enjoyed my day. I did figure out my garage set up, but didn't do much with that knowledge... Yesterday I was glued to my couch and doing dabs all day and all night. First time with my own place in almost 3 years.

I'll be fucking with some pots and seeds tonight and I will photograph the journey. For now, it's back off to my W2 job that I absolutely despise... Putting in my two week notice today

Got my new light today. Should be plenty running 24/0 alongside my Quantum Boards.

Never used these for seed starting, but anything is better than Rockwool.

And I went ahead, scuffed and started a 12hr soak on 6 Devil's Pitchfork F3 and F2 each, and 4 DDA's. I always put the seeds in the tube and shake it 30 times, drop them in lukewarm tap water, and let them soak for 12 hours.

Tomorrow after work I'll put the seeds in the cones and in a temporary safe space while I finish the grow space

IMG_20211122_200858864.jpg

IMG_20211122_200849848.jpg

IMG_20211122_201016033.jpg

IMG_20211122_200929889.jpg

IMG_20211122_203331640.jpg

IMG_20211122_203313865.jpg

IMG_20211122_202251227.jpg

IMG_20211122_202216562.jpg

I think I'm gonna do some rearranging and try to plant these babies in the house. The garage needs more prep work than I'm willing or able to do right now. Life is busy with 2 kids, a girlfriend, a dog,and two jobs; this needs to be as simple as possible. I'll take some pics of the potential grow area while I'm hanging lights and such tonight.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom