A Good Old Fashioned RedHotChiliPepper Grow Off

Lol I love how your “Spring table cloth” is just black.
Bahahahahahahaha I was wondering who would catch that ;)
:rofl::rofl:

Wow great job there.. an army of pepper plants awaits!! Do you just use the light from the window to sprout them? Was thinking of buying a new light for mine hehe. Dont be a pussy and take off the gloves!:rofl::laugh:
Hahaha I thought about just popping one seed in my mouth...nope!! Lol

Oh and yes @imtoasted im just going to let the sun do it’s thing. This particular spot get direct and indirect sunlight all day 7am to 6pm hopefully that’s enough? I’ve never done peppers but all my other stuff always does fine this time of year :p

Lol your gonna need a mask once that ghost pepper gets going.
I transplanted all my veg in my tent last night. I was surprised with the difference in the roots of a round pot and the square ones. Round ones were more root bound. I'll get a pic of my pepper here now

Hi y’all still no sprouts yet!! It’s chilly in my house so hopefully they will stop feeling shy soon...I have reinforcements if needed but I don’t want to do the work. Let’s see some pics to inspire me

I've got 3 sprouted, haven't done anything with them yet.... no space. My other one was with my veggies in the tent when I found bugs... I've sprayed them a few time now, but they are living in the shed now and it's around 4-5c so it's like a survival games. I'll post pic later

man it is so refreshing to see that there are others out there who grow alot of garden.... lol... i have 5 different tom plants (about 10 each), 5 each red yelllow orange and green bells, habenero orange and red , of course japelenos lol, and of course my herb garden of o plenty.... started all the late bloomers early, cukes melons radishes etc coming when i am a week out of planting outdoors... alot of my tom plants and jap plants going in 5 gals so soil is a non issue... am transplanted in northern NE from CO so this is my first year in this area.... of course i have mega good CO seeds for my main crop lol

I've got 3 sprouted, haven't done anything with them yet.... no space. My other one was with my veggies in the tent when I found bugs... I've sprayed them a few time now, but they are living in the shed now and it's around 4-5c so it's like a survival games. I'll post pic later

3 sprouts! I’m still at 0

man it is so refreshing to see that there are others out there who grow alot of garden.... lol... i have 5 different tom plants (about 10 each), 5 each red yelllow orange and green bells, habenero orange and red , of course japelenos lol, and of course my herb garden of o plenty.... started all the late bloomers early, cukes melons radishes etc coming when i am a week out of planting outdoors... alot of my tom plants and jap plants going in 5 gals so soil is a non issue... am transplanted in northern NE from CO so this is my first year in this area.... of course i have mega good CO seeds for my main crop lol
For sure man, welcome! Feel free to hang out here! Also if your growing weed too, almost everyone in this thread has a Grow journal so check them out if your interested!

Let’s see some pics of your veggies :yahoo:

Hey mad
I'll have lots of garden stuff soon.. I don't do bells, I find I don't get much off a plant so I just do hot peppers. Short season here. Couple of cucumbers, tomato, and hot peppers. I'm gonna be doing a lot of ground cherries this year. Got over 50 started so far. Not sure where I'm gonna put them all too :ciao:

sorry been alll about the garden last few days... yes i am groin weed lol... headband, midnight oil, and some good ole fashioned cali Deisel.. mmmmm... got some toms and cherry toms.... and a couple of pepper plant... Honduran Ghost peppers, and japs.... splash of tobasco in there... i am growin for canning tomato based things like salsa, spag sauce, chile mix, etc... gonna do some cukes and herbs... my grow season is short that is why i am helpin buddy with his first basement grow... i am way northern E US... am makin a journal about it... First Basement Grow on a budget....tryin to help those who arre on whatever restrictions... it is kinda self explainitory by looking..see ya soon bro.. i will send pics of my toms and ghosts.... everything else is just past seedling stage, i cant put em out till late may... :(

Back
Top Bottom