A Good Old Fashioned RedHotChiliPepper Grow Off

Ok here is a few of my many vegs.. kinda went crazy... but i figured if most of them live which is unusual then i will be very very happy to gift them on down.... I have actually three not four diff toms and two types cherry... all organics all the time.... most from my own personally made seed bank.... i already have like five green buddies who are willing to barter.... just the way i like it....

veggies are starting to get going man, mine are basically in the same boat now.. After my accident and some unexpected sales, I am back down to 3 different pepper plants and several different tomato plants.... Gotta tell y'all I was caught off guard by the sell of a few tom plants, but it does make my grow area a little more roomy lol.... any as always good luck and Green Days all

veggies are starting to get going man, mine are basically in the same boat now.. After my accident and some unexpected sales, I am back down to 3 different pepper plants and several different tomato plants.... Gotta tell y'all I was caught off guard by the sell of a few tom plants, but it does make my grow area a little more roomy lol.... any as always good luck and Green Days all
Yahooooo! I am going to try tomatoes this year, should I plant seeds now? I finally have some pepper sprouts! Woop I’ll post a pic here soon...waiting on a few more potentials;)

I tried to kill my Cayenne pepper plants, but they have survived
My matters are looking great

Ill get a pic of the peppers later, summer is coming so not sure they will make it or not, we shall see

Yahooooo! I am going to try tomatoes this year, should I plant seeds now? I finally have some pepper sprouts! Woop I’ll post a pic here soon...waiting on a few more potentials;)
I usually germ out my Tom plants about 4 to 6 weeks before last frost... makes for easy transition to outdoor life... make sure to plant ten times what you wanna grow as they are tempremental and only about half are grow strong worthy... same for peppers and herbs, tho herbs are cheap enough that i start those basically outside for a late season harvest that usually lasts all winter long.... good growin n green days

Damn veggie seeds take forever to get going.. cannabis has such power and vigor compared to these pathetic little dudes. A week and two days later this is what ive got. Funny the 50 cent pack of seeds sprouted fastest, middle ones. Tonight will be their first time with the lights out. Behave little ones you need your sleep!:green_heart:

Nice Toasty, you will find that they will grow on a more consistent rate than weed of course, but the are really healthy and looks like you have the same light as i do for mine... you are almost at the growth that i start sprinkling some more dirt around them to support growth they will be having soon.. Youll be a Pharmer before you know it lol Green Days All.... time to bake since I am awake... :passitleft: #jealousofSuesbrownies lol

I cant do Cherry Matters, Takes to long to grow and they get Burnt Up by the sun

I may try next year since my Germing inside seemed to go great with the Tomatoes

Back
Top Bottom