A Good Old Fashioned RedHotChiliPepper Grow Off

Icemann420

Well hello there this isn't where I parked my car. But I'll stick around. The family has bin dieing to start the peppers and tomatoes and all the other garden stuff Also was thinking of a dwc strawberry plant for the kids so I can teach them hydroponic growing. Maybe the new future legal growers. :peace:

Itibitiguy

Meant to ask what are " ground cherries" ???
From the night shade family. Much like a tomato plant, but produces a small fruit inside a husk. Around the size of a marble and taste tropical (a mix of pineapple and or mango) really good for alot of stuff. Easy to grow, and produced about 150+ fruit per plant

MaddHacker

From the night shade family. Much like a tomato plant, but produces a small fruit inside a husk. Around the size of a marble and taste tropical (a mix of pineapple and or mango) really good for alot of stuff. Easy to grow, and produced about 150+ fruit per plant
Surely not something you find at Home Depot huh???

MaddHacker

Found those ground cherries... Thought they kinda sounded like tomatillos... I will definately put those in the garden next spring, they say they shouldnt be ground sewn... Maybe I will grow a few this winter grow, just for fun... Thx for the tip G...

MaddHacker

Yeah I am second guessing everything about timing, right about now myself Guy... But my tomatoes and peppers are doing honestly dynomite... Cherry toms and beans are ok... You know what I am gonna take some pics tomorrow... Been awhile since I been taking any of those damn things LOL... Been so busy with the girls move outside, and rebuilding my new inside grow room.. I should say rooms.. They are very vigorous in these conditions... Now the Sunflowers, and other edibles you direct sow, havent gotten to yet.. A week or two more.. Huh, cant believe it has been that long since we posted here.. LOL Green day Guy... and all

Thread starter #137

newty

Grow Journal of the Month: June 2018
Awesome stuff guys!! Sorry I haven’t been around. My boyfriend killed all my veggies by not watering them for 2 weeks, so I’ve started over at square one. I’ll get pics of my soil later;)

Thread starter #139

DrDoob

Awesome stuff guys!! Sorry I haven’t been around. My boyfriend killed all my veggies by not watering them for 2 weeks, so I’ve started over at square one. I’ll get pics of my soil later;)
So how’s your newly found single life been treating you? :laugh:

My “revegged” peppers are doing well, the one that looked almost dead actually looks the best now. I’ll try to remember to get some pictures tomorrow after I clean up the patio a bit. :thumb: