A Good Old Fashioned RedHotChiliPepper Grow Off

Well hello there this isn't where I parked my car. But I'll stick around. The family has bin dieing to start the peppers and tomatoes and all the other garden stuff Also was thinking of a dwc strawberry plant for the kids so I can teach them hydroponic growing. Maybe the new future legal growers. :peace:

Peppers are coming along nicely. Tomatoes are coming up now too, got a couple two days old.. Planted some spinaches and they are just starting poking through. Cabbage are doing ok, I'll have to up pot in a week or so probably.
View media item 1535945
View media item 1535946

Meant to ask what are " ground cherries" ???
From the night shade family. Much like a tomato plant, but produces a small fruit inside a husk. Around the size of a marble and taste tropical (a mix of pineapple and or mango) really good for alot of stuff. Easy to grow, and produced about 150+ fruit per plant

Started a Carolina Reaper a couple months ago and moved it outside without hardening it properly. Was looking so bad that I cut off pretty much all the leaves and moved it indoors into a DWC. Think it might actually bounce back!

Yeah I am second guessing everything about timing, right about now myself Guy... But my tomatoes and peppers are doing honestly dynomite... Cherry toms and beans are ok... You know what I am gonna take some pics tomorrow... Been awhile since I been taking any of those damn things LOL... Been so busy with the girls move outside, and rebuilding my new inside grow room.. I should say rooms.. They are very vigorous in these conditions... Now the Sunflowers, and other edibles you direct sow, havent gotten to yet.. A week or two more.. Huh, cant believe it has been that long since we posted here.. LOL Green day Guy... and all

So how’s your newly found single life been treating you? :laugh:

My “revegged” peppers are doing well, the one that looked almost dead actually looks the best now. I’ll try to remember to get some pictures tomorrow after I clean up the patio a bit. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom