A Grouchier Grow - LED 3Wx100 - Hempy - 9 Plants - 3 Strains - Lucas - Mainline

Well! I did it!

And it hurt my soul to do so. Haha. I felt like I was giving up on my kid. But it's for the best...

image3542.jpeg

Check this funky thing out! Thinking about making a sweet slingshot for my son to get in troubled with the cops with. :goof::rofl:
image3543.jpeg
image3544.jpeg

Well! I did it!

And it hurt my soul to do so. Haha. I felt like I was giving up on my kid. But it's for the best...

image3542.jpeg

Check this funky thing out! Thinking about making a sweet slingshot for my son to get in troubled with the cops with. :goof::rofl:
image3543.jpeg
image3544.jpeg
That thing looks like a rack from a deer haha :blunt:

Ah yes, logistics like that make an out-of-state move difficult...

In any case, if you ever make it this way hit me up. Would be cool to actually meet.

I gotta run man... Have a good one.

Consider it on my list of things to do when I visit Co. Man!

Morning, Grouchy! I think your straggler looks kinda interesting :) Freaky, compared the sheer beauty that is your Northern Lights girl (she really is something) but still interesting. But because you're on a strict time limit, you can't really be messing with her, eh?

Hey man! Long time no see! Sorry I missed your post.

She does look interesting huh? I wish I knew why it's all twisty just for my knowledge.
Thanks though! I appreciate you stopping by! How's things in your garden today? Still pretty?

:rofl: haha I would not be making him a slingshot out of that :rofl:
Looks good in there man :thumb:

Hahahaha no I'm just kidding of course. I actually saved all my plants after cutting off the roots and shaving the top down to show the structure. I don't know if I keep them as trophys or what but I think they look awesome. Something about how a MJ plant is trained is so fascinating to me.

Haha yeah that'd be an awesome slingshot! But no, no sir not it lol. But it sure would be cool to live in CO I agree !

Yeah I can see myself there one day living out my years. I've never lived somewhere where it snows every year and I hate the cold but there are more incentives to live in Co for me if ya catch my drift :ganjamon::tokin::lot-o-toke:

That thing looks like a rack from a deer haha :blunt:

Hahahahahaha
Oh, don't mind my 8-point reefer buck. That son-bitch is going on the wall! :cheer:

Haha totally catch it grouchy. Yeah I'd love to retire there some day, hunt elk just enjoying love.... of course with my wonder mj as well

Right on! I have never been hunting for big game and would love to one day. Maybe one of you Coloradans can teach me? I'll bring the green, you bring the knowledge!

Hey Cali thanks for stopping in!

Just in time for some new pics! Hope you enjoy your stay! :thumb:
-
-
-
Hey everyone! I hope you all are in good health.
-
-

Here is the Northern Lights. She's holding up very well and I especially love the way it has 5 points and almost looks like a star. I gave her a real nice haircut today. This is the before and after picture.
image3820.jpeg
image3821.jpeg
image3822.jpeg

-
-
-
Here's the Norvama Mystery. She he a small nute deficiency problem but I increased the strength of my last nute watering and that fixed it I believe. Time will tell but she's doing great otherwise.
image3823.jpeg
image3824.jpeg

-
-
-
I also did some backbuilding. I know it's early but I thought I'd test it out at this stage of flower. I left some uncut to compare the end product.
image3825.jpeg

Hoe I enjoy my stay? With pictures like those how could I not ☺

Haha I was thinking the same thing!

Holy hell, any yield bets??? :lot-o-toke:

Hey man! Thanks for stoppin in!

Honestly the yield is going to be weak in my opinion. I'm guessing around 100-150 grams because I had to pull a lot of plants for various reasons. I originally planned on about 300g+ but that's not happening obviously. Lol.

Those are gonna be potent grouchy! Their already covered in trichs!!

Duuuude... I hope so... I can't wait to see how the backbuilding changes the bud growth.

I'll save you a nug:cheer:

HEY EERRRBODY!

I hope you all are doin' good! I can't complain over here. Getting over being sick finally after a 6 day migraine from a bacterial sinus infection.... Not fun. Nothing a little greenery can't solve though as usual. :thumb:

I wanted to do a quick update on the Fog Cloner! The day after I made it, I changed out 3 of my flowers in it to some different plants but today is day 11 and we have roots! The water level hasn't lowered at all. Maybe a few millimeters but no reason to add more water now.

Is it possible do you think to take a few cuttings from the northern lights and try to revert them to veg in it? Monster cropping I believe is the term, but do you think they'll survive? Given they'll take longer to shoot roots out...

image3893.jpeg
image3894.jpeg

Hey I appreciate you saving me a nug ;) just a few more months and I'll be on the free road !! Hmm as far as taking some cuttings from the NL I think it would work, maybe pick some lower cuttings that wouldn't get any light anyhow !

That's what I was thinking man. I have a buddy that's gonna take over my setup for one grow (3-4 month) while I'm not using it and would like to get him a good plant like northern lights. Especially since it's already female

Hey Grouch,
Things are looking good in your garden my friend!! And I'm glad you're feeling better.

I can't wait to see the results of your back-building; I was wanting to try that experiment as well, but I'm a bit too far along in flower IMO.

Hey what is that "device" hanging on your Northern Lights ring? Is it just a temp/RH gauge?

Hope all is well!

Back
Top Bottom