A happy 420 email

Alex420

Hey guys,

I'm an old forum member who's life has been way too busy the past couple of years to stay in touch but this 4/20 brought back memories of the countless hours I used to spend on 420times.com (I even remember the times before we got this new forum style!).

Life has been good for me lately though, and I'm making a lot more money with a lot less work and now have the time necessary to stay up-to-date on the forum happenings so I reckon I will do just that :focus:

I'll start off with this post:

This is just a copy of a Happy 420 email I sent to friend's and family this 4/20 (edited for privacy).
-----------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to wish yall a happy 420 and remind you of two things:

1) Don't forget to visit www.420magazine.com regularly to keep up-to-date on the latest 420 happenings including Medical Marijuana legislation movements and discussions. I have the front page of the forums as my Homepage and always will.

You really should register and create a username for the forums and become an active participator in them. You'll learn a lot not to mention get to voice your opinion on a lot of random, both hilarious and serious stoner discussions (I know <my sister> knows exactly what I'm talking about).

My username on there is Alex420 if you want to add me to your friends list. I've been a member for many years now and even received reputation points for posting informative guides (for example, Passing Your Urine Analysis)

2) Also don't forget <local headshop> is having their 420 sale -- All 420 items on sale on 4/20. It might not have the same atmosphere as it used to since the remodeling but it's not even about that. It's about supporting your local head shop so the rest of the community knows we're still out here and haven't conformed to society by being scared and buying discreetly online like the majority of paranoid stoners do these days.

It's early in the morning and I've already seen 3 news broadcasts (on three different news channels on cable) mentioning this day as being recognized as a "holiday" more and more every year.

Every day that goes by and every time I smoke weed I dislike the feeling of being high more and more, be it my chronic bronchitis getting worse or just me not enjoying being stoned stupid anymore. This will, however, never change my opinion that marijuana is an awesome thing in so many different ways. It's not just about smoking it. It represents freedom. Freedom of choice; freedom to medicate yourself in whatever way you feel necessary; freedom to be stoned if you want; freedom to wear clothes made out of whatever material you choose; freedom to use lotion and perfumes that smell like it or are made out of it, etc.

Just try to remember to stay active in the marijuana community in other ways than just being the typical stoner getting high in the privacy and seclusion of your own house. That goes for you too, Dad -- 420times.com is a great way for recluses like you to maintain your status as a supporter and still be anonymous.

Love always,
Alex

High Alex,

Welcome back :welcome:

I've been a member for 3 years but lurked for a while before that.

What drew you back after all these years?

Hope you can stick around

Back
Top Bottom