A Hello from Northern Illinois

ThirstyCraig

Well never to much of a forum kinda guy but thought i'd join this one. I'm a 38 year old divorced guy, a lifelong smoker and into punk music and most of its sub-genres. would love to hear from anyone who wants to say hi. Been a smoker (non-legal variety) since age 19. Anyways just thought i'd do the intro thing...

Thank you for the greetings, only visit one other board/forum, a Chicago music one, but i visit often (here)...well it is smoke time, sparking up the old Celebration Pipes pipe, needs replacing but my alltime favorite pipe.

HI !!!!!!!!! a ryme for you,
cant be simple, just wont do.
has to be be good,
like it should,
no member should go without a kind gesture,
kindness around here sits and festers,
pull up a chair, lets burn one up, your choice of tool,
get all baked and act like a fool,
its what we do,
a pleasure to meet you..

hey I'm prolly an hour or two above ya in kalamazoo. I'm also into punk..what are your favorite bands? Welcome!!! The site becomes addicting

Well alright, all you guys, and women too of course, ya twisted my arm, i'll stick around awhile. and slntchttrbx thanks for the verse, and the kind words.
As for the bands i am fond of, to keep the list short i will give you the main loves musically-Naked Raygun (first and foremost),Pegboy,Jesus Lizard,Flipper,Circle Jerks, pre-Rollins Black Flag, Killdozer,Sloppy Seconds,Descendents,Adolescents,Shellac,DOA,Screeching Weasel,Bad Brains,Toy Dolls,Dickies, Negative Approach, Avengers...and brain cramp, so thats the main ones, tons of others though.
Again thanks all for the greetings.
Well it is 4:14 pm, time to get the after work buzz going...

good choice of music..:hmmmm: i never heard of single one..... im going to look up those titles...... am i that musically deprived????
have fun at work,
dont let it drive ya beserk,
when you get home, grab your pot, read a thread,
enjoy your night, let all the thoughts spill out of your head.
the last one was not supposed to be simple, but was,
but sometimes my mind is like fuzz.
gotta go watch a movie with the kid, take care, and good night,

Back
Top Bottom