A Herban Legend Grow

Growroom_setup_020.JPG

A four foot by six foot blanket of buds.

Teaspoon a gallon after 30 days going from seedling to veg plant. Its cheap enough and mag deficiencies are common with mj. 2 teaspoons when using co2 injection. I get mine at Walmart.

Jesus christ........you could fall in love with an orangutan in there!!!

Monday 5/25/07 10 pm
Replaced water with nute solution. Here's the mix, I keep it simple.
Flora grow 25% of 12.5 ml per gallon.
Flora micro 25% of 7.5 ml per gallon.
Flora bloom 25% of 2.5 ml per gallon.
Hygrozyme 8 ml per gallon.

Doulble_Fun_Seedlings_006.JPG

Doulble_Fun_Seedlings_007.JPG

12 plant Scrog 21 days til flush and harvest.

Doulble_Fun_Seedlings_001.JPG

Heavy mag deficiency do to co2 injection through the nutrient solution.
Part of a test I am conducting from a article I read from No Mercy.

Doulble_Fun_Seedlings_002.JPG

Doulble_Fun_Seedlings_0051.JPG

Scrog_0011.JPG

wow that is some dense bushes. nice grow man.

Thanks guys. I am hoping for great things with the Double Fun. Should be interesting at least if your a canna plant growin fan like myself lol.

Glad you all approve. There is much to show and so little time. I will do what I can. This won't be a traditional journal. I'll be jumping around between the three grows. Umm, make that 4. Got some clones to show later tonight with a unique and easy way of cloning. Ultra sonic fogging for under 30 bucks with pretty good results.

These are the clones. Its all Skunk Special.
I am assuming everybody knows how to take clones. If not, there are many clone threads around so I am going to bypass that info.
After I took my clippings and stuck them in cheap rockwool, I put them in my clone dome. I like putting a layer of hydrotron so the wool does not over saturate. Now instead of spraying them down everynight I automated the feeding. I fog them every 2 to 3 hrs for a minute or so.
Yes fog. Ultrasonic misting. Sounds pricy and it can be if you buy a nutramist cloning or ebb sytem. Instead I bought a 20 dollar coolmist humidifier from walmart, filled it with my cloning solution:
.5 ml of each gh tripack per gallon and 6 ml of hygrozyme per gallon.
Then with a timer, ducttape and some hosing. I feed a line from the humidifier to the clone dome.
There you have it, automated clone feeding.
I took these clones last tuesday and within 7 days I have roots.
Normal time is 10 to 14 days. I believe that with some tweaking and if I loose the medium and fogged more often toward the bottom end instead of the top.
I could probally get the time down to 4 but the way I am doing it now is the easiest and the laziest LOL.

Clones_7_day_withs_roots_001.JPG

Clones_7_day_withs_roots_002.JPG

Clones_7_day_withs_roots_003.JPG

Clones_7_day_withs_roots_004.JPG

Clones_7_day_withs_roots_005.JPG

Clones_7_day_withs_roots_006.JPG

Before I get too far, I thought I would share some pics of part of my harvest in May. This is whats left. About a third left from 2 pnds+. Wish I took a pic of the whole harvest. It was a impressive sight with a few huge colas. The big buds are long gone but its still not bad.

May_harvest_or_whats_left_004.JPG

Kush

May_harvest_or_whats_left_005.JPG

Wiidow

May_harvest_or_whats_left_006.JPG

Chronic

May_harvest_or_whats_left_008.JPG

May_harvest_or_whats_left_009.JPG

Whats left of some high grade bubble.

May_harvest_or_whats_left_001.JPG

May_harvest_or_whats_left_003.JPG

Good coloration, as close to zero zero as I can make. The other grades are long gone.

Back
Top Bottom