Vyktah420

420 Member
Hi all. Just stopping by to extend a quick hi to the high. Old timer very new to this forum thing. Looking to share deets on new strains, gear and techniques. Will chime in when I know an answer to a question or have something interesting worth sharing.

20201203_173700.jpg

42e97c27-21c9-43ab-9db2-8c5589d675ed_large.jpg

Welcome to 420. Nice little wooden vape? Classy.

Some people jump on just to shoot the breeze as well. As cannabis growers, we are on the out skirts of the social norm and many find themselves becoming a recluse of sorts. Hermit is such an ugly term. ;)

Finding other like minded individuals to chop it up with is a relief...

Again...welcome. :)

Thanks for the welcome. I know what you mean regarding the reclusive nature of this lifestyle. I'm ok with it. The pandemic shut downs actually made hermit life cool in a socially conscious kind of way. Btw: the little vape piece can be had at Hemper.com for less than 20 bucks if you want to cop one yourself.

Again, thanks for the welcome.

See you around.

Welcomed info. I only ingest oil and smoke flower. On a rare occasion (camping) will I bust out my trusty vape.

Some camp grounds in California have banned cannabis. Probably cuz people dont want to be hot boxed by the couple in the nect camp site. In those moments i vape. I circle around the RV acting like I am checking stuff...(and coughing!)

So i got 1...only used a couple times a year. Otherwise, i am always at my cruising altitude.

Thanks for the welcome. I know what you mean regarding the reclusive nature of this lifestyle. I'm ok with it. The pandemic shut downs actually made hermit life cool in a socially conscious kind of way. Btw: the little vape piece can be had at Hemper.com for less than 20 bucks if you want to cop one yourself.

Again, thanks for the welcome.

See you around.
Welcome my friend. Glad you are here to partake and enjoy.
Lots of great people here to talk and help if we can.
Stay hi brother.

:welcome:

Welcome Vyktah420 I'm glad you here. I hope to see you around. The pandemic actually gave me a good excuse to stay home. My wife always want's to drag me all around town but not any more. This is the longest I have lived anywhere and I moved so much between Colorado and Washington I don't ever want to travel anymore unless it's Hawaii because whenever I go there I never leave the water. I love a warm ocean.

Welcome Vyktah420 I'm glad you here. I hope to see you around. The pandemic actually gave me a good excuse to stay home. My wife always want's to drag me all around town but not any more. This is the longest I have lived anywhere and I moved so much between Colorado and Washington I don't ever want to travel anymore unless it's Hawaii because whenever I go there I never leave the water. I love a warm ocean.
Thanks Raz, Wow! Co. And Wa. Nice. Those are two of my bucket list trek across America musts along with Hawaii. The pandemic was a Godsend in a way as it helped me to take a few steps back and enjoy the finer things in life like the finer developments in the world of 420.

Welcome Vykta420 ! I am considered a “ loaner, recluse or hermit because of the life style but it feels right to be this way as a young man I was always in the middle of a big party with lots of friends hanging out and stuff now at 59 I like it. Nice vape pipe I vape when I travel.

Hello and welcome :passitleft: I'm retired and , besides limited contact with fam and friends, the hermitism is fine by me. I love getting high and tending my gardens. Its all legal where I live so, after abstaining due to work for many years, I'm back and loving it.
I've got some seeds I made this summer (Afghani x Purple Punch) germinating now, a Bubba Kush trying to reveg and two Purple Punch in flower. Looking forward to watching your grow. Smile and stay stoneder

Hello and welcome :passitleft: I'm retired and , besides limited contact with fam and friends, the hermitism is fine by me. I love getting high and tending my gardens. Its all legal where I live so, after abstaining due to work for many years, I'm back and loving it.
I've got some seeds I made this summer (Afghani x Purple Punch) germinating now, a Bubba Kush trying to reveg and two Purple Punch in flower. Looking forward to watching your grow. Smile and stay stoneder
Thank you for the welcome. Unfortunately, im not allowed to grow, yet here. Who knows what changes will come about in the future? Maybe, I'll move to a recreationally legal state or they'll ease up restrictions on those of us with a medical use card, here. Either way, looking forward to the day when I can grow and show. Until then, I'll just post pics of whatever i can get my hands on in the way of nugs and gear to spread online cheer.

Welcome Vykta420 ! I am considered a “ loaner, recluse or hermit because of the life style but it feels right to be this way as a young man I was always in the middle of a big party with lots of friends hanging out and stuff now at 59 I like it. Nice vape pipe I vape when I travel.
I hear you. I lived in NYC for most of my life until January and it was all about the party and the crowd in my younger days during the 80s & 90s. These days I really do appreciate the ability to be alone with my own thoughts as they say. Its a nice change of pace to have retired and no longer be in the rat race. All of that big city urban hustle and bustle was no way to enjoy a good day time indica sedation.

Back
Top Bottom