A Journal Of My Auto Journey

Beautiful!
That's a Plant of the month contender right there...only 2 days left to enter...just sayin'...
Hmmm why not right lol I’ll do that now

No time like the present!:goodluck:

That's possible, but you never know for sure till the voting ends...

image.jpg
I just love the transformation from rough to trimmed, this girl is smelling pungent and delicious

And this is my next auto I started, she is a “frosted melon wreck” and I’m excited to see how she does, I’m gonna run her in DWC with blue planet 2 part and the extras
image.jpg

Ended up with around 5.5 from the whisky Zulu, smells dank and frosty, my new gal had a bit of a hiccup this morning and is in recovery, well I woke up to my cat laying on top of the bucket and flattened her, who knows how long she was on there
image.jpg
image.jpg
E9838659-56CF-4DD1-B2B3-3F7948FB8889.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yes sir it will do, I wish the buds were a touch denser but they smell delicious and I’m sure will smoke like a dream once cured a little more
dogs will come when you call them - cats will take a message and get back to you

a little starch and hot iron will take those wrinkles right out….

looks pretty gnarly on the glitter - yes sir that will do
5639AF8A-5B34-44A0-85D4-43FAAE6F82D5.jpeg

Ok so it’s been awhile with this journal, I chopped the melon wreck because I ended up moving to Colorado and there wasn’t gonna b enough time, but I’m somewhat settled in and getting going again, I have a few photos going in my other journal and figured I’d pop an auto, so here she is, she is a triks from twenty20 and -fuel, kush, sour- sounds good to me lol
image.jpg
9A83066C-6940-4061-9436-F79B7720B99A.jpeg

Looks like she is about ready to really take off!!!
That’s what I’m thinking, her solar panels are about up and when her roots hit the go juice in the bucket, it’s on like donkey Kong….hopefully lol

I been slacking on this journal but I guess it’s fitting since it seems she is slacking also lol she is at 5 weeks and doesn’t appear to be in flower quite yet, I just did some defoliation although I kno it’s frowned upon to do to autos, so maybe that has held off flower, but I don’t mind, I’d like her to get a bit bigger before she flips
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom