A Journal Of My Auto Journey

Stormblessed

So this is going to be my testing and rambling with and about autos, I’ve grown a few with mixed results, but never anything to write home about, this time I will b running a whiskey Zulu from twenty20 genetics, it looks amazing in the pics I’ve seen and sounds delicious “Gas, Cherry Candy, Strawberry, Melon, Fermented Fruit Bowl” that is copy/pasted description lol it’s a “watermelon zkittles x trizzlers”. I’m gonna put her in a DWC bucket and run her with blue planet nutrients 2part, she popped yesterday so she is tiny
D45ABDBF-1DB1-43A6-85E0-703485D80FA0.jpeg

So I kinda forgot about this journal but she is doing good, I have her in my germ/shroom tent with a shitty blurple while both bigger tents r in flower and I’m not sure if 12/12 would make it flower sooner
image.jpg
image.jpg

Here she is in her new temporary home, I did a little defol, but it’s nice to see her in white light, she has a lot of pistols showing so she I’m either just started flower or is about to
4EE938D3-704B-4DFF-81B1-3D42B8820322.jpeg
D9466F43-2FA7-446A-937F-D4E0CE970CD1.jpeg

Here she is this morning, I did some selective defoliation but her size looks roughly the same so she should start packing on the buds soon, that first shot isn’t very clear
CB637915-156A-4D12-98C1-E8070FEFE464.jpeg
2EC4BCFF-5FB0-4C57-AD45-9D43E71313E1.jpeg

It’s been awhile since an update, so here she is, she is starting to smell really nice, it’s hard to put my finger on a descriptions the smell but it’s nice and pungent, and she is stacking up nicely, about 3 more weeks and she should b finishing up
B2C0EE4D-63FA-441B-8BB8-A483D277D744.jpeg
AC91C1E2-F800-455C-A2BF-1EB8E10B3B5F.jpeg
944A25EB-F25E-4F5A-896A-FBF9E01542F9.jpeg

Wow she looks great. I have a DWC just sitting in the corner never used. I'm intimidated by the set up for some reason. I guess the thought of soiless scares me the most. I'm impressed by the results I've been seeing with DWC set ups. Tht looks like a nice size autoflower. I've grown a few in soil, some was just a waste of time. The quality (High) I'm looking for just isn't there with the fast bud seeds. Then I ran across Delicious Candy and it was premium quality. Anyway I might give tht DWC a shot with some delicious. Thts a huge Auto by the way nice job.

Wow she looks great. I have a DWC just sitting in the corner never used. I'm intimidated by the set up for some reason. I guess the thought of soiless scares me the most. I'm impressed by the results I've been seeing with DWC set ups. Tht looks like a nice size autoflower. I've grown a few in soil, some was just a waste of time. The quality (High) I'm looking for just isn't there with the fast bud seeds. Then I ran across Delicious Candy and it was premium quality. Anyway I might give tht DWC a shot with some delicious. Thts a huge Auto by the way nice job.
Thanks man, I never have much luck with autos but she seems like she might make it to the finish line lol dwc is intimidating but really easy once u lose the worry, there r definitely optimum parameters but it can b done outside those for sure

Ok so here she is at about the end of week 5 of flower, but she is an auto so that’s just a guess, she is looking and smelling good I just hope them colas fatten up before harvest otherwise it will b a trimming nightmare lol
F06FA100-EBDA-4801-ABA7-EFCFC64BCEC7.jpeg
E16BDF7F-0E7C-4DD8-89E6-09E714A693A5.jpeg

that’s dwc? wow I’m speechless man

one word

- respect!
Thanks man, she has about 2 weeks left, I’m looking forward to smoking her for sure, and congratulations on ur big win
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Beautiful!
That's a Plant of the month contender right there...only 2 days left to enter...just sayin'...

Back
Top Bottom