A late hello from Oregon

CaptDurtbag

Hi to all,
I am a 25 year old Arizonian living in Oregon now, been here since October and love it. I have been dabbling with marijuana cultivation since I was 16, I have 4 successful grows under my belt, all are hydroponics grows. Deep Water Culture specifically, mainly because the instant gratification factor that comes with DWC. I am merging toward living organic soil, for purity and the lack of countless tasks that come with hydroponics. This July Oregon joins Washington, Colorado, D.C. and Alaska in the ranks of a truer freedom. I look forward to going outdoors, I have been inspired by dirtfarmer's journals and cant wait to try my hand at outdoor giants.

I love to learn and always love discussing cannabis. You can check out my two current grows from the links in my signature, the Tahoe OG only has about a month left.

Peace
WP_20150301_030.JPG

:welcome: CaptDurtbag to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome to the site!! Glad you decided to join up and share your grows with the Cannabis community. It's good to hear another state joining the ranks for true Cannabis freedoms. Hopefully it's only a matter of time before others follow suit.

The links in your signature are not clickable. Check out my video guide for updating your signature to make it easier for others to find your grows. Update Your Signature - A Video Tutorial
:thumb:

Welcome your in great hands with UltraDan and bateos links

I'm a Washingtonian so pretty close. Check out some grow journals and when you start Growing post a journal up

Back
Top Bottom