A lifetime of smoking

weezypleazy

I wonder... how many grams do you think you will smoke in a lifetime? I realize this is going to be a HUGE number for most of us.

I did the math and on average a person that smokes 3 grams a day for 60 yrs. will have smoked 40,320 grams. WOW!!!!

weezypleazy said:
I wonder... how many grams do you think you will smoke in a lifetime? I realize this is going to be a HUGE number for most of us.

I did the math and on average a person that smokes 3 grams a day for 60 yrs. will have smoked 40,320 grams. WOW!!!!
Hmmm...thirty years. The best I can figure is mucho, mucho

Thanks for changing your signature:cheesygrinsmiley:

Peace and a good bud:peace:

I'm want to place an advance order, plz

Yea i got yelled at for my sig. so i changed it. and i'm stoned all the time so whatever I say here, talk with a grain of salt except if I state facts. And yea my math...no so good. 65,000 = a shit load of weed!!!

I'm sure I will smoke more then my body weight during my lifetime. It won't be really hard to do since I have so long to do it. I weight 165, and I've already smoked at least a few pounds over 7 years.

Sometimes I wish I could just snap my fingers and "*poof'*'magic*" have all the NuGs that I ever burned show up in a hugh pile, Right in front of my face... Now that's thought blow's my mind...

Method4203 said:
Sometimes I wish I could just snap my fingers and "*poof'*'magic*" have all the NuGs that I ever burned show up in a hugh pile, Right in front of my face... Now that's thought blow's my mind...

Totally agree, that's what gets me.

I've probably got a leg up on it because I never got my hands on anything other than mids for the first 2-3 years I smoked. Lately I've been able to switch to Silver Haze; so unlike anything I've had before (love the mental high and creativity), and I'm never going back :)

Yeah I said I'd never smoke mids again after my last dry spell... I've been stuck smoking mids 4 long periods since then. I'drather smoke mids than nothing at all I guess.

I bet if we put 5 lifetime smokers in a modest sized room with all the bud theyve ever smoked in their lives I bet theyd be about waist deep.

well also think of this, how many years have u been smoking and pretty much every day of each year right? well i have been smoking 3 years (1095 days) and even is u dont smoke everyday the multiple times u smoke in one day makes up for the drouts, so i know i have ATLESTE 1000 times, but prolly about 1500 times. thats crazy, how many seperate smoke sesssions have u had? in those days thats also about 700 blunts hahaha peace!!

:Rasta:

Dank420 said:
Err you mean 65,700 grams? I think your math is a bit wrong (3grams a day*365days a year*60 years) = 65,700

I've never smoked that much for too long of a time period though. I think your lungs would be dust by that time.

That's only 142.5781 pounds of weed. That's doable. :cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom