A lil clone problem...

dragonflower

Alright, so last year my idiot brother broke a branch of one of his plants, i believe it was a budding branch, and i stuck it in a pot of dirt and ended up accidently cloning it. I didnt have the heart to kill it so i left it outside, hoping nature would take its course, but now the bud is starting to crumble away and there is new leave growth at the bottom.

What should i do with this freaky plant? Is it okay to leave alive or does it need to be destroyed? Im almost ready to put my garden together and im not gonna let some plant with a incredible will to live ruin it all!..But also, i think a plant like that deserves a lil respect.....the thing hasnt grown any taller its like...2" or 3" tall

-thanks

If it shows new growth, chances are that it's back in veg . If you let it grow it will most likely become a many headed monster plant . Meaning that it will have many branches and many tops . Many more than a normal plant. I'd keep it ! P.S. After it shows more growth give it a dose of high nitrogen fert.:allgood: .........:peace:

high nitrogen fertilizer huh? Okay i can do that, got any specific brand recommendations?

Oh and should i transplant it? Its in this....mud basically and im afraid it might be too dense for the root system to grow, do you think a dose of B-12 will help or should i just get it into nicer soil....

(mind you, i wasnt expecting this thing to grow so i wasnt concerned about the dirt it was in)

But since i wont be destroying it, im going to name it Snowflake...Awww! Cuz it lasted through the three months of snow....

aww how cute!! anyhow, i would transplant if it is living in mud. it has obviously survived thru so much, but i wouldnt risk leaving it in a muddy pot. you dont want the roots to start rotting.

One man's mud is another man's soil. Depending on where you live , plain old mud can be good or bad. If you think it could be better , by all means transplant into whatever you think is best. I use a local greenhouse's special mix. Any fert with a higher 1st number ratio than the other 2 numbers should work. Snowflake is a good name . May it be covered in crystals so as to look like it was caught in a snowstorm ! :laughtwo: :cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo: :peace:

never heard of a plant that went into re-veg loose bud...well if you want to keep it growing as soon as you see a little more growth give is some nitrogen and shell get big as hell...then after a couple weeks (1-4) put her into flower and she will be a monster plant...moveit inside as well...ide transplant it too...if its a plastic bucket cut the bottom off and place it into a 5 gallon or the ground...but change the dirt...

"got any specific brand recommendations?"

cant go wrong with Foxfarm, Botanicare or Bio-canna..

they are great and safe organic nutes as far as brands go. should be at about any hydro shop for not too much
and gl with snowflake sounds like that clone is determined to give you some to smoke! :D

Back
Top Bottom