A little advice please

BruceeeWillis

Hello!

These are autos going for their 59th day. I've had some problems with pH from the beginning and then later some more problems that I wasn't able to hassle out. They have lost a lot of leaf mass over the time, but the nugs are looking okay. They should have like 2-3 weeks to go. In the pictures you can see some more worse cases. My only question would be:
Do you guys advise that I should take them down before, like in a few days? Before the yellowing gets to the nugs themselves?

Thanks a bunch!
:Namaste:

32054.jpg
41585.jpg
22556.jpg
16922.jpg

They are relatively inexpensive. I think around $20 on the am azon. That's the best way to tell.

By looking at the pistils, you still have a little while to go. They haven't turned amber and receided. That's one of the indications of harvest being close.

Your best bet would be to try to get a loupe so you don't harvest too early.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

You should be fine to ride it out, at least from what I know they buds won't go yellow on you as it is taking nutrients out of the leaves (due to lacking of something) as it is still trying to make seeds so it puts all it's energy into the flowers. Depending on how good your eyes even a magnifying glass can let you see trichs (I"m too old for that to work), that or try and get a halfway close up pic of a flower and blow up pic on a computer, or get a loupe as a cheap one of those not much and work just fine (not like you making jewelry with it where you might want a high end one to see what you doing).

Back
Top Bottom